Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nations Cup Qualifiers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nations Cup Qualifiers (964 Views)

AFCON Qualifiers: Mancity Writes About Iheanacho / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nations Cup Qualifiers by chidichris(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2006
nigeria won niger 2-0 in abuja - congratulations but am still wondering what happened to that ziel with which the supper eagles played their last two world qualifiers. what happened to the spirit of 5-1, 5-1, 10 goals in our last two matches.
the problem is here again, Uganda is at the top of the table with Nigeria second.
with countries like losotho, uganda and niger in our group the result is surposed to be nigeria thrashed uganda 5-0, nigeria thrashed losotho 5-0, nigeria thrashed niger 6-0.
the coach and the player should understand that the soccer loving nigerians will not have any reason to bear with loose out to minors as a result of over confidence even the idea of dragging positions should not be allowed.
the earlier the better or are we going to be habitual loosers?
Re: Nations Cup Qualifiers by Priscila(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2006
Yeah I heard Naija won 2-0 but Uganda are on top of that table.How?
Others like Cameroon,senegal,Angola ,Cote had easy times with opponents.Is it Ghana 2008?

But are you talking of Africa alone or even Euro 2008? England hit Andorra 5-0., too France wwon 3-0 even Israel won.
Re: Nations Cup Qualifiers by Grizzly(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2006
Prisscy,
Uganda are currently topping our group on goal difference,
They pipped Lesotho 3-0,
But it dont make no difference, we'll whuup em good. grin
Re: Nations Cup Qualifiers by Priscila(f): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2006
with the ranking Naija has they cant allow underdogs like uganda top them up.
I heard italy were beaten by ordinary Lithuania and now their i dont know who is dead. they will be wearing black arm bands in their match against France
Re: Nations Cup Qualifiers by Christino(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2006
Nigeria will always qualify for the Nations cup even if they field people like Christino throughout, as long as it's nations cup, no yawa, but for the World cup qualifiers, then we can raise dust because it's only one person qualifying in a group or is it the same here too? Even if it is, then make them carry go jare, 2-0 throughout the games means all 3 points in each game, shey?
Re: Nations Cup Qualifiers by chidichris(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2006
go check out Brazialian football history as they sieze every opportunity to showcase their supremacy.
how do u rate a country that won a game on penalties compare to a 13 - 0 Germany played in their last euro 2008 qualifier against san marinos.
we are talking about supremacy here.
there are football minors so do not go jumping when u don't win them conviencinly.
i was among ppl saying nigeria must qualify for germany 2006 come rain come sun but today i ve learnt my lesson. anything can happen especially when we are not focused. with the sport house in their day to day disarray. let us watch and pray germany 2006 misout with will be a bearable offence.
Re: Nations Cup Qualifiers by dblock(m): 3:51am On Sep 20, 2006
Hope egoistic issues don’t bug how players this time around cool

(1) (Reply)

Save The Ogbukes' ?1! / Obafemi Martins 'skint' On £75,000 A Week / Chika Chukwumerije & Isa Moh'd Storm Olympic Village London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.