Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? (1887 Views)

I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by koboko69: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Progressives...lets take a critical look at this 2 pending cases before the Court. I have a strong feelings that this are permutations by PDP to scuttle the outcome of this elections should Buhari be declared the President elect after the elections tomorrow.

PDP knowing fully well that, any further attempts to postpone the elections will have gotten heads rolling. I believe they have put together permutations to nullify the elections after Buhari have been decleared winner. Take a look at this 2 pending cases;

CASE 1

A Federal High Court in Abuja has adjourned all the suits challenging the eligibility of presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,till April 22 and 23, 2015.

Justice Adeniyi Ademola fixed the date after he dismissed applications by two intended parties to join the suit as defendants.

‎The judge said the adjournment would affect all the pending suits against Buhari in his court.

CASE 2

ABUJA- The Abuja Division of the Federal High Court has declined to restrain the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, from using the Smart Card Reader Machines for the presidential election holding tomorrow.

It however stressed that if ‎it eventually ascertains that the use of the card readers were illegal and unconstitutional, it will not ‎hesitate to annul the outcome of the general election.

Looking at case one...What if Buhari wins, then the court declares Buhari is not Elegible: WHAT HAPPENS?

Case 2: Why does the court have to wait till after elections before it can determine if card readers are legal or not?

What if the court declears the cards are unconstitutional and illegal?

Reasonable comments please

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by Acekidc4(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
All dose Permutations No go fit Work!!

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by koboko69: 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Acekidc4:
All dose Permutations No go fit Work!!

nothing is impossible with desperado Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by Shiifi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Abeg LIKE for GMB/PYO jor
#ihavedecided

22 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by PassingShot(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Case 1: Buhari is not only qualified but eminently qualified. The case will eventually be proven beyond reasonable doubts by the appointed dates. I nurse no fear on this at all.

Case 2. When Jega had a Q&A session at The Senate, he confidently told us that their legal experts have assured them that the use of the card reader does not contraven any electoral law or any part of our constitution. The use of card reader is only for verification purpose and not for voting. So, it does not amount to electronic voting. Again PDP is chasing shadow just as GMB's eligibility.

15 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by ademega(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Just what I was thinking
But no shaking

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by koboko69: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Case 1: Buhari is not only qualified but eminently qualified. The case will eventually be proven beyond reasonable doubts by the appointed dates. I nurse no fear on this at all.

Case 2. When Jega had a Q&A session at The Senate, he confidently told us that their legal experts have assured them that the use of the card reader does not contraven any electoral law or any part of our constitution. The use of card reader is only for verification purpose and not for voting. So, it does not amount to electronic voting. Again PDP is chasing shadow just as GMB's eligibility.

GOOD RESPONSE. But if Obanikoro an election rigger can be confirmed a minister, and elections could be postponed with the planned lie of performing magic withn 6 weeks in th NE. i have a feeling that PDP will try anything possible to spin this
Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
These permutations are 100% correct. As if the OP was reading my mind. Those options brings into fore the rumours of handing over to the Military which OBJ warned about.

PDP is looking beyond their defeat tomorrow. They are cleverly trying to lay the foundation for constitutional crisis when GMB wins.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by PassingShot(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
koboko69:

GOOD RESPONSE. But if Obanikoro an election rigger can be confirmed a minister, and elections could be postponed with the planned lie of performing magic withn 6 weeks in th NE. i have a feeling that PDP will try anything possible to spin this

Sure they will try to pull many other stupid stunts. But trust me, they also measure the public expected response before pulling such stunts.

I am sure they had many plans that were not made to materialize even within the six weeks of the postponement. E.g, sacking Jega, not to use PVC as you know and many other sinister plans.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by Flets: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
I laugh at uninformed peeps who think Buhari will rule Nigeria. ..... impossible

The odds stack against him, PDP have at least three additional aces.... that is why they are VERY confident.

He aint GOODLUCK for nothing. Winning is sure
Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by vedaxcool(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
In both cases the the verdict can be appeled and execution of the verdict can be stayed, hence the elections of Buhari will remain valid till it gets to the supreme court. Before it reaches there, a new govt would have been sworn in. The trick is to stall the case as long as possible, as any verdict that tries to scuttle the elections is clearly the action of the Deep State trying hard to preserve its legacy of loot and theft!

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by koboko69: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
[s]
Flets:
I laugh at uninformed peeps who think Buhari will rule Nigeria. ..... impossible

The odds stack against him, PDP have at least three additional aces.... that is why they are VERY confident.

[/s]

So being a crook and a desperado is your definition of being GOODLUCK.
I can see how informed you are.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
Case1: Buhari is over qualified to contest. If he wasn't he would have been disqualified. I feel the case is just a mere distraction and the judges did a good thing to postpone it. The case will eventually be thrown out.

Case2: A sensible judge will not declare the use of card readers illegal after its use in the elections. I mean,where does that happen? They can as well delcare PVCs illegal since both are being used for the first time.
Another distraction too I guess,nothing will happen. Case will be thrown out too.

Congrats to the General in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by WisdomFlakes: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
But Jonathan why? ?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by atlwireles: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
These NL Egyptians we see today we will never see again, after March 29th. keep enjoying your crap till then. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by Flets: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
koboko69:
[s][/s]

So being a crook and a desperado is your definition of being GOODLUCK.
I can see how informed you are.

You can only cry. ... thats the most you can afford for now.
Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by koboko69: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Case1: Buhari is over qualified to contest. If he wasn't he would have been disqualified. I feel the case is just a mere distraction and the judges did a good thing to postpone it. The case will eventually be thrown out.

Case2: A sensible judge will not declare the use of card readers illegal after its use in the elections. I mean,where does that happen? They can as well delcare PVCs illegal since both are being used for the first time.
Another distraction too I guess,nothing will happen. Case will be thrown out too.

Congrats to the General in advance.

@ bolded MY COUNTRY NIGERIA

Another wicked permutation is conducting the presidential elections before the governorship elections. But this is an open risk, as the outcome can affect either party being that governors and loyalist of either political parties may be forced or put in a tight corner to support whoever is the president elect. i see mass defections. APC really need to win the presidential ticket
Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by JEITO: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Well, all these permutations are not necessary because his excellency President Goodluck Jonathan is winning just as Mayweather will defeat pacquiao
Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by Keegan: 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Flets:

Keep deceiving yourself. Buhari will rule from Aso Rock the worst you and your like will do is to hang. Who are you threatening? Piss off!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by ibisko04: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
1stCitizen:
These permutations are 100% correct. As if the OP was reading my mind. Those options brings into fore the rumours of handing over to the Military which OBJ warned about.

PDP is looking beyond their defeat tomorrow. They are cleverly trying to lay the foundation for constitutional crisis when GMB wins.
If any of the analysis make it to front burner after the elections, then Jonathan name will be written down as the man who presided over the balkanisation of Nigeria.
Re: Could This Be Pdp's Last Permutations After Buhari Have Been Declared Winner??? by Kelklein(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
PassingShot:

my tot exactly.... your head is there

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oziọma Taani (today's News Translated To Igbo) / IPMAN Plans To Import Fuel Without Subsidy Payment / OMG!!! See WAIST OOOOOO. THIS ONE NA CONFERM BOMBOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.