Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff (26008 Views)

Men Who Want To Be PDP Chairman / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by tommykiwi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
The factional National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff, has said he is ready to vacate his office only if the party’s leadership ask him to leave.

Sheriff’s comment follows the leadership crises currently rocking the opposition party after PDP claimed that the tenure of the factional leader had elapsed.

The party went ahead to inaugurate Sen. Ahmed Makarfi as the Chairman of a National Caretaker Committee to take over the leadership of the party.

But speaking when some state chairmen of the party paid him a solidarity visit in Abuja yesterday, Sheriff maintained that it was wrong for a faction of the party to attempt to push him aside when he was elected by the members of the party at its National Executive Committee meeting.

According to Sheriff, “I’m ready to go. I’m not saying I must be the national chairman at all costs. I was invited to lead the party and the election that brought me to office was done at the NEC Hall of the party at its national secretariat.

“Four other aspirants contested against me at the NEC meeting.

“The governors invited me among others to be considered by the NEC and the NEC sat and elected me as the national chairman of the party

“There’s nothing personal about my being there or individual pride about it. It is about the rule of law and the rule of law must not give way to illegalities.”

The former Borno State governor told the state chairmen that he was aware that his tenure would end in 2018, stressing that the former chairman that he replaced, Ahmed Mu’azu, was elected in 2014.

“Ahmed Mu’azu got his election when former President, Goodluck Jonathan was elected as the party’s presidential candidate in 2015. I replaced him. So, my tenure would expire after four years in office,” he added.

Source.....http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/29/i-cant-be-pdp-chairman-at-all-cost-im-ready-to-vacate-office-sheriff/

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by temitemi1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ur stay is overdue man cheesy grin grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by gare(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
The factional National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff, has said he is ready to vacate his office only if the party’s leadership ask him to leave.

Sheriff’s comment follows the leadership crises currently rocking the opposition party after PDP claimed that the tenure of the factional leader had elapsed.

The party went ahead to inaugurate Sen. Ahmed Makarfi as the Chairman of a National Caretaker Committee to take over the leadership of the party.

But speaking when some state chairmen of the party paid him a solidarity visit in Abuja yesterday, Sheriff maintained that it was wrong for a faction of the party to attempt to push him aside when he was elected by the members of the party at its National Executive Committee meeting.

According to Sheriff, “I’m ready to go. I’m not saying I must be the national chairman at all costs. I was invited to lead the party and the election that brought me to office was done at the NEC Hall of the party at its national secretariat.

“The governors invited me among others to be considered by the NEC and the NEC sat and elected me as the national chairman of the party

“There’s nothing personal about my being there or individual pride about it. It is about the rule of law and the rule of law must not give way to illegalities.”

The former Borno State governor told the state chairmen that he was aware that his tenure would end in 2018, stressing that the former chairman that he replaced, Ahmed Mu’azu, was elected in 2014.

“Ahmed Mu’azu got his election when former President, Goodluck Jonathan was elected as the party’s presidential candidate in 2015. I replaced him. So, my tenure would expire after four years in office,” he added.

Source.....http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/29/i-cant-be-pdp-chairman-at-all-cost-im-ready-to-vacate-office-sheriff/

You see yourself, Sheriff you see your life ? Now you have changed your mind because you know the courts will disgrace you, you are now looking for soft landing, are you no longer selling forms again for Edo elections ? Please party leaders just text or call him by phone or send WhatsApp message to Sheriff to go he has done enough, I pity that Cairo from my state following him around.

Sheriff just go no worry, but the court will still rule and disgrace you because you brought it on yourself, by we would have forgotten about you but you insisted on staying back, now you begging party leaders to fire you .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Jirate(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016

This Man is “Mading”, if there is anything like that. The NEC that hired you also have the powers to fire you and to the best of our knowledge, have done so already but you like a stubborn he-goat have refused to backed down, come July 4, we would all know your fate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by dahmie2013: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
But dey already asked you 2 go naaaa!

16 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by osesology(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Story! Gerarrathere mehn! U have overstayed ur welcome.

16 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ali modu sheriff the ORACLE Of PDP has spoken Lobatan
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oga we no want u na by force? undecided
Carry your worwor teeth enter APC na

15 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by TheFreeOne: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
After the initial gragra then comes the humble pie.

Politicians and deception are like bread and butter.

8 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by PhockPhockMan: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sheriff, may thunder fire you there. Boko Haram leader like you.

go back to Apc abeg.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Abeyjide: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
both sherif and makarfi have finally defined their plan. I pity the members.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by ALAYORMII: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
PDP and their many trouble
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by olureignforever: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by goodlifehyd(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
Sheriff, may thunder fire you there. Boko Haram leader like you.
go back to Apc abeg.

[size=14pt]When he was appointed as the chairman, you all came on nairaland including the chief wailer Barcanista to create hundreds of threads to tell us he aint the sponsor of boko haram and how he is the main candidate to send Buhari outta Aso Rock in 2019, how come you all changed within 2 months or thereabout. This shows you all are nothing but a zombie who is being controlled like a toy. Moreover the Markafi you all are turning to now is also from the tribe you claim to be superior more than. He's a confirm AB0KIII[/size]

14 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by saintkel(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hmm, africans can never resign even guilty. Imagine Sherrif who has a link with Boko haram n yet he is nt ashamed to be Chairman of PDP.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by teddyhach(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ali!Ali!!Ali!!! no be by force to go to Dubai.Pls commot before dem commot you grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Alvinnado(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Better for you and PDP, cuz PDP seems like they re under some spells from APC.........

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by greatness22(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by blazetitov: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked and evil party!
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by charles594(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok..we've heard
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by tomakint: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Shameless native he-goat!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
irony talk
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by M4gunners: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
One of the reasons why i like ffk.He never supported this man for one day . This Man is a destroyer.

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by Taiyescott(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
*in flavorz voice* Co mo tu ta pe wandecoal mr flavor eh!!
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by skillet(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
How many times will they ask you?
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by biggz82: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pls do, we are tired of court sacking you every now n den
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by MissRike(f): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Issokay, bye-bye sir. #sipping my pito and walking out of thread#
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
wetin concern me,just dey observe.
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by tammie24: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good!

Oya face road
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
tommykiwi:

...NO stay there ka KITIPA gba gbuo gi ebe ahu!!!!
Re: I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff by adaxxy: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
gare:

You see yourself, Sheriff you see your life ? Now you have changed your mind because you know the courts will disgrace you, you are now looking for soft landing, are you no longer selling forms again for Edo elections ? Please party leaders just text or call him by phone or send WhatsApp message to Sheriff to go he has done enough, I pity that Cairo from my state following him around.

Sheriff just go no worry, but the court will still rule and disgrace you because you brought it on
yourself, by we would have forgotten about you
but you insisted on staying back, now you
begging party leaders to fire you .
mongo park who want you to stay before,
Boko leader ...goo home make we hear word with your worwor teeth,
Enough of damage down...abii na by force ,
I tire o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahaoma Kanu Petitions ICC Over Nigerian Army Invasion Of Southeast (Updated) / Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.