Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! (1407 Views)

Breaking Rumors: Saraki Dumps APC For PDP / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / ‘Believe Nigeria Trust Goodluck’ Dumps Jonathan For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by praxisnetworks: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
lalasticlala: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/50647-gbemi-saraki-asks-supporters-to-go-out-with-brooms-on-saturday

Senator Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki who has been consistently speculated to have defected from Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to All Progressives Congress (APC) may have finally declared for APC ahead of the general elections on Saturday.
Gbemisola who is the first daughter of Second Republic Senate Leader Olusola Saraki, was a governorship aspirant of PDP.
Since the conclusion of the PDP primaries which produced Senator Simeon Ajibola as the party's flag bearer, there have been speculations that Gbemi had severed her membership of PDP following grumbling of marginalisation emanating from her supporters.
Besides, she had distanced herself from the activities of PDP in recent times even as there is division in the state PDP over her membership of the party.
While some are of the opinion that she should be begged and prevailed upon to remain in PDP, others insist she should be allowed to exercise her volition, insisting her defection would not blight the party's chance in the state.
However, Gbemi who had been in Abuja for the past two weeks where she reportedly had reconciliatory meetings with PDP top notches arrived Ilorin on Friday amidst massive reception by her supporters at the Ilorin International airport.
Daily Trust reliably gathered that Gbemi who addressed her supporters upon arrival asked them to vote for APC in Saturday’s presidential election.
One of her ardent followers who was at the briefing confirmed to our correspondent where Gbemi was quoted as asking them “to go out tomorrow (Saturday) with your broom and sweep your communities clean” apparently directing them to vote for APC presidential candidate, General Mohammadu Buhari.
When contacted, the PDP Chairman in the state, Chief Iyiola Oyedepo told our correspondent that he cannot confirm whether or not Gbemi has defected.

He said, "I think so but I cannot confirm it. Somebody sent me a text message that she said that there may be dirty things tomorrow and she is urging all her supporters to sweep very clearly tomorrow and that can be interpreted."

Oyedepo said if she is contemplating defection, he would encourage her not to leave, adding that the PDP would not miss her if she decides to defect.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by Acekidc4(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good!!

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by praxisnetworks: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
thank you mods....anti spam bot issues...
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by praxisnetworks: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kwara State does!

Johnpaul2k2:
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gbemisola is indeed a powerful woman. Taking the foot steps of her father politically is an inspiration to other women who have passion fo politics.
Whether she's in PDP or APC,I really do admire her a lot. cool
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by chamboy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pdp West ti wo bi Ogun Jericho
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by ziccoit: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is going to be landslide. Let me go and buy fowls I'm going to use to host my peeps in celebrating GMB victory.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by praxisnetworks: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sure person....

ziccoit:
This is going to be landslide. Let me go and buy fowls I'm going to use to host my peeps in celebrating GMB victory.

1 Like

Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
[Sai Buhari
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by Vyolet(f): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
We all knew she would defect,it is only a matter of time. She wants the ministerial post badly.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by Esinasinla: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
ironically, 2moro is supposedly environmental sanitation. But we ll forego sweeping off mere refuse for getting rid of more harzardous refuse who have constistently unleashed havoc on the helpless Nigerians.

Join me as i welcome GMB to the Aso Rock!

May God guide him aright as he set to take the bull by the horn by facing the daunting task of piloting the ship of Nigeria to the glory land .
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by Blankstare(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Not surprisng to me, always known she's a mole. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by olaboy001(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm not voting for Goodluck. Why? Because he's failed. It's that simple really.......
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by otr1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Singing...

Take my "boxers'" when you're going, o Jonathan,
Take my "boxers'" when you're going, halleluYAH,
When you're going to Otuoke on May 29, o Jonathan,
Take my "boxers'" when you're going.
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by efilefun(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Good
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Die minute transfer.... transfer window to close by 12:00 am....
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by splashbaby(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
They will all jump ship at the dying minutes...
Re: Gbemi Saraki Dumps Jonathan! by jayhem24: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Weldone Gbemi, omo ajanaku ki yara, omo t'erin babi, Erin lo'njo. Like father like daughter. Am very sure ur father will be proud of u anywher he is now.

(1) (Reply)

Another Look At Father Mbaka's Prophecies / Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike / Courts Orders Coscharis To Release Information On StellaOduah’s Bullet Proof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.