Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike (1406 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Barrister Ken Atsuwete Who Was Murdered In Rivers / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by lalasticlala(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dr Odili urged the worshippers to troop out enmasse on April 11 to send forth a clear message that Rivers State is committed to development as exemplified in Barrister Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.

He explained that after eight years of political and developmental neglect, the people of the state need a compassionate and visionary leader to wipe away their tears.

He said: “I have come here today as your former governor, your brother in Christ, your Knight of Saint John International, your Papal Knight since 1992, and your Papal Knight Commander since 2009. We have come here in this fastest growing Parish to say that we are standing with Barrister Nyesom Wike to be the governor of Rivers State”.

In his remark, Rivers State Deputy Governor, Engr Tele Ikuru said that all Rivers people are under obligation to vote Barrister Wike so as to ensure that good governance returns to the state and all the organs of the state government revived to start work immediately.

He said that the forthcoming governorship election in the state is a day that Rivers people and Niger Deltans will stand up to ask for liberation from their oppressors.

He said: “As we approach next Saturday, I urge the people of Rivers State to stand and repeat what they did on March 28. Come out in peace and vote for Barrister Nyesom Wike and the PDP. ”

In his own remark, Wike assured that he would live up to the expectations of the people of the state by ensuring the execution of pro-people projects, basic amenities, respect for the rule of law and entrenchment of separation of powers.

The Easter Church Service was attended by Ministers of the Federal Republic, Senators, Senators-elect, serving House of Representatives members and members elect and top PDP leaders.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/05/rivers-2015-odili-ikuru-re-affirm-endorsement-of-barrister-wike/
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by ozoigbondu: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wike is my man l see him winining through sympathy or angry votes guys are angry with APC in rivers now

Nyesome Wike carry go we dey your back

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Which of the Odili's please cheesy cheesy? Sir, do you still recognize Rivers State sad?

And Wike is that compassionate leader lipsrsealed undecided?

We are watching undecided undecided..

11th April, 2015 cheesy
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
What did odili do when he was the governor of river state??we forget things so easily in this country...people that should bury their head in shame are even having guts to endorse a governorship candidate for the people of river state,shame on him...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by AJOT99(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Alrite
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by ionsman: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
People are talking Odili is talking. .. grin
When was the last time he stepped his foot in Rivers state?
OUTCAST
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Firefire(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dr Odili urged the worshippers to troop out enmasse on April 11 to send forth a clear message that Rivers State is committed to development as exemplified in Barrister Nyesom Ezenwo Wike.

Rivers, time to reclaim your rightful position.

I wish you best of luck.

We support Barrister Nyesom Ezenwo Wike. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by bodejohn(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
They said this much in a church or at a political rally?

When will this people understand the difference between religion and politics?
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by MyLane: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Come April 11th, it's going to be a battle royale in Rivers state gubernatorial election between PDP candidate Nyesom Wike and APC flag bearer Dakuku Peterside.

Click LIKE If you think Dakuku Peterside will win
AND SHARE if you think Nyesom Wike will win.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by emperorchedda(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
I think the River people will take their anger on APC/Buhari on Dakuku.

Such a pity

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by san316(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
It is a choice between being a shameless political LovePeddler and being gallant loser. They made the right decision.
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by KingTom(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Since I am always castigated whenever I try to offer advise on another state's politics, I will simply say Mtcheeeeeeeeeewww!!! To hell with Rivers I have no business with that war torn state, Ogun all the way jor!
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Fathai(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
God is watching in 3d.
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Wike is my man l see him winining through sympathy or angry votes

Whatever votes. He's winning. We dey vex for PH now.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by thunderrider: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
The D day is getting closer

Just a matter of days from now
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
Since I am always castigated whenever I try to offer advise on another state's politics, I will simply say Mtcheeeeeeeeeewww!!! To hell with Rivers I have no business with that war torn state, Ogun all the way jor!

Stop believing all you see on the media. Rivers isn't war torn. We dey here kampe!

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by KingTom(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Stop believing all you see on the media. Rivers isn't war torn. We dey here kampe!
Ok but whether you want to kill yourselves or not, it does not concern me grin
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
KingTom:
Ok but whether you want to kill yourselves or not, it does not concern me grin

Kill ourselves over the ambition of mortal? Only fools do that.
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by SmokingGunZ(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lemme book space grin
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by atlwireles: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Wike is my man l see him winining through sympathy or angry votes.

Nyesome Wike carry go we dey your back

There is no sympathy or angry votes in Rivers state. Amaechi/APC never had a chance, only the media biased propaganda created a false image of the facts on the ground.. Wike will win, because he is the choice of the PDP and the people of Rivers state. Even in Ubima, Wike is going to win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by tuakzyfyn(m): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dr peter odili, hoped your referring to eight years you governed Rivers state with nothing to show. Your not ashamed, you that is supposed to be in dungeon . Its only in Nigeria that people like you and your cohort will still parade freely. I advice you bury your head in shame.
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by KingTom(m): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Kill ourselves over the ambition of mortal? Only fools do that.
Ok you are right only fools kill themselves over elections
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by chymystique(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
In as muCh as I like the PDP party.. This time around they are wrong with their ChoiCe of Candidiate.. Wike is a tout and shouldnt be voted for.. He Couldnt handle the tertiary eduCational Crisis while he was a minister, He is Uncouth and has no plans/vision fffor state people except to wrestle power from AmaeChi and with the help of PEJ wreck havoc. how Can suCh a man be expeCted to manage Rivers state people and its economy... This is no time for vengenCe.
. Rivers state indigenes should think of their future and vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by mytime24(f): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
TypinN.......
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by omenka(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
Who cares

As for Odilli, trust me, one way or the other, that strange perpetual injunction you secured against prosecution would be revisited and hopefully revised. You will then be made to answer to crimes you committed under the cover of Abuja.
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
Nothing for wike. A man who could not handle uni strike wants to govern a state.....it cant happen. Infact it will neva happen
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by kinglekan: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Which of the Odili's please cheesy cheesy? Sir, do you still recognize Rivers State sad?

11th April, 2015 cheesy

Enjoy reading your diary. grin
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

11th April, 2015 cheesy

Wike all the way
Who no like make e go Crossriver
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Wike all the way
Who no like make e go Crossriver
Jack sad! Jack sad!! Jack sad!!!

How many times I call you? No quote me again sad.
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Jack sad! Jack sad!! Jack sad!!!

How many times I call you? No quote me again sad.

Skeen!
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Enjoy reading your diary. grin
kiss kiss Tnxs for reading.

Happy Easter Monday.
Re: Rivers 2015: Odili, Ikuru Re-affirm Endorsement Of Barrister Wike by kinglekan: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

kiss kiss Tnxs for reading.

Happy Easter Monday.

Wishing u same dear. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Security Men This Morning Arrest Pdp Armed Thugs At Mbutu Mbaise, Ihedioha Home / Photos:The Menace Of Underaged Voters In Northern Nigeria that must be addressed / Courts Orders Coscharis To Release Information On StellaOduah’s Bullet Proof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.