Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members (29276 Views)

Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church In Madalla, Abuja / Nigerian DJ Caused Nightclub Stampede Which Killed Two Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by moneybag100: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Near.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by pTomz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
Christ
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Vikkie14: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
We sincerely commiserate with the family of the deceased.
Dont worry, Karma is watching in 3D. The bible says "say unto the WICKED(robbers,murderers,killers etc) that IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH HIM............"
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by kessiah: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
BOOKED
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Robbers taking advantage of the election as all the security agencies now have their eyes on politicians and the election
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Bonapart(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
That their last operation..... they wrote their destiny with their hand...
you dug ur grave with your hands..... safe journey
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Irrespective of who wins Saturday's election we still won't have 6,000 megawatts of electricity by 2019.
There will still be at least 2 ASUU strikes before 2020, garri will still never be sold at 20naira per derica, ponmo will still be cheaper than beef, your landlord will not reduce his rent,
your salary will most likely remain the same for another couple of years, I will still have to pay for electricity that I'll never get to use, MC Oluomo will still control Oshodi, DSTV will not
reduce monthly subscription, MTN will not give you FREEBIES without hidden charges, the list is unending, but one thing is super certain, your
hustle will always put food on your table. Just vote, don't impose your opinions on us, GEJ is a Wolf, BUHARI is a Lion, even we sef we no be Sheep, we are a lawless lot. Irrespective of who wins, just give me PEACE cos I need to go out on Monday and get my daily food. God bless U as U vote!
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Now a mumu will say APC ni oooo undecided
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by MistarT(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Lekki,Owo now Benin ,senior men....... abeg make una stop the killings.
Back to another issue Officer Seun when I click a particular entity another different one pops up, please kindly address the issue.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by wasco24: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
The robbers only collect their own share from the church profit, abi nah only pastor go dey chop the church profit
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
WTF

Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Brugo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
The country is filled with so much insecurity yet, one person had at least 2000 security officers watching over him whenever he travels. In their own words, "there is God ooo".

He will leave soon.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by bdemix(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op....dis pix is not real....dis is Vine Branch Church Mokola(d pix was taken when robbers attacked them last year)
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Dolemite(f): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
bigv:
This is exactly what gets me irritated. It is obviously not the Church of the God that I serve. undecided

#God'sNotDead.

Denial is bliss I guess, Oyedapo's church gets burnt down now this... undecided

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by cold(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
So what was god doing at the time! Oh i see 4 am. He probably was still sleeping. I'll let him off this time

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by inaiduna(m): 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
gr8eminent:
...and someone will preach to me that God won't be angry one day.
Seriously speaking God may not be angry because it may just be judgement for that place of worship, the covering upon it that makes it a hallowed ground may not just be there anymore. Who knows what they do in churches these days apart from money collection.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by lebete3000: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
E-tithing is d solution men.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by ujuhdydyde: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Dreament(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:
Flogging kwa
Has it come to that?
are u from igbo, u remind me of my ex when i was living @enugu. She always makes used of that word ''kwa''
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by misshoree(f): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
This robbers didn't even respect God. Robbery inside church.smh
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dreament:
are u from igbo, u remind me of my ex when i was living @enugu. She always makes used of that word ''kwa''

Yes I am
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by auntymi(f): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rip 2d dead
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by probash(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ths ar political robbers. Probably robbing pple of thr PVCs too............... PDP on thr chicken shit again oo!..........#Op observe!
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by harry509: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
No fewer than two persons were reportedly killed in the early hours of Friday when a gang of robbers raided a storey building near Ewuotubu community, in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State.

The robbers, numbering six, were said to have raid four buildings in the area, killing two persons, one of whom was said to be a policeman.

It was learnt that the armed men also made away with a vehicle belonging to one of the victims, in addition to carting away other valuable items.
Many, who were said to have sustained varying degrees of injuries in the attack, were reportedly rushed to the Time Hospital on Ekenwan road in the state capital.

Our correspondent also gathered that the gunmen later raided a pentecostal church, Salvation Givers Church International, located at 13, Onaiwu Street, Off 2nd Cemetery road, in Benin, at about 4am, a few minutes after a night prayer session.

The robbers were said to have shot sporadically, forcing the faithful back into the church, before dispossessing them of their valuable belongings.
A member of the church, who pleaded anonymity, said the robbers ordered the victims to lie down, claiming that the bandits might have raped some of the women and ladies in the process.

The source said many of the church members were beaten up by the robbers when they failed to identify the pastor to surrender the proceeds of the church. The armed men, however, later made away with valuable items, including cash from the church’s safe.

Confirming the raid on the community, the Police Public Relations Officer, Joseph Edoigiawerie, said one of the robbers had been arrested.
Edoigiawerie said the command had yet to receive any report of the robbery in the church.

http://www.punchng.com/news/robbers-kill-two-raid-church-buildings-in-benin/
God av mercy. R.I.P
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by bigv(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
You didn't get the point, well obviously since you're a 'non-believer'. It's either God's not powerful enough to defend His people or His people have left His 'secret place'. The later I guess is the problem.

When you meddle God's work with the world, you get stuffs like this. As for 'Oyedepo', I don't talk about men of God. However, when a man of God deviates from His calling, such kinda mess is bound to happen, cos you gave the devil an access point.

#God'sNotDead
Dolemite:

Denial is bliss I guess, Oyedapo's church gets burnt down now this... undecided
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
GboyegaD:
The country is filled with so much insecurity yet, one person had at least 2000 security officers watching over him whenever he travels. In their own words, "there is God ooo".
If something happen to that one person even your own life is at stake! He is not your uncle, he is the president!
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by killuminati(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
So money full Church yanfu yanfu? Ok!

So, how many strokes of cane dem give each member?
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by ManTiger(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
umarc19:
I ain't surprised, cos most of d churches nowadays are reacher richer than our banks undecided

1 Like

Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Tekzyflex(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
The church name though" salvation givers" close to cemetery.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by bablononi(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
umarc19:
I ain't surprised, cos most of d churches nowadays are reacher than our banks undecided
oshe jack reacher grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Craigston: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Somehow, I don't like the way christians keep calm in affliction and intimidation. I understand this is a different case, and a pathetic one. God's mercy wants those robbers to repent and come into the house of grace, but they've killed those who have laid down their arms to worship in the house of grace. I leave it all to the Judge of all. I know we cannot be cheated, but we cry 'when?' That's our cry in the Revelations.
#letGodJudge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) / Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.