Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members (29277 Views)

Robbers Raid Lagos Police Station, Steal Money, Phones / Robbers Raid Redeemed Church In Madalla, Abuja / Nigerian DJ Caused Nightclub Stampede Which Killed Two Students (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by GboyegaD(m): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
jcmaiah:
If something happen to that one person even your own life is at stake! He is not your uncle, he is the president!

And so, is he the first president that something would happen to? Oga, stop playing to the gallery.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by busybrain88: 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
D bible urged christians to practice giving by not advertising it.since churches have learned to expose money inside basins and open lockers,they have bcome so tempting by onlookers with dubious minds.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by tola9ja: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Seun360(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2015
See wetin Jonathan dey cause.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Google63(m): 4:15am On Mar 28, 2015
TEMABOYgh:
I DON'T BLAME THE ROBBERS ... THIS DAYS CHURCH HAVE MORE MONEY THAN BANKS.

http://www.temaboy..com/?=1
I suspect you are even one of them... They killed 2 people, and injured Alot of people, and you still came here with your stone heart and typed you don't blame them.... Vengeance is coming on you soon...
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 28, 2015
emusmith:
No fewer than two persons were reportedly killed in the early hours of Friday when a gang of robbers raided a storey building near Ewuotubu community, in Egor Local Government Area of Edo State.

The robbers, numbering six, were said to have raid four buildings in the area, killing two persons, one of whom was said to be a policeman.

It was learnt that the armed men also made away with a vehicle belonging to one of the victims, in addition to carting away other valuable items.
Many, who were said to have sustained varying degrees of injuries in the attack, were reportedly rushed to the Time Hospital on Ekenwan road in the state capital.

Our correspondent also gathered that the gunmen later raided a pentecostal church, Salvation Givers Church International, located at 13, Onaiwu Street, Off 2nd Cemetery road, in Benin, at about 4am, a few minutes after a night prayer session.

The robbers were said to have shot sporadically, forcing the faithful back into the church, before dispossessing them of their valuable belongings.
A member of the church, who pleaded anonymity, said the robbers ordered the victims to lie down, claiming that the bandits might have raped some of the women and ladies in the process.

The source said many of the church members were beaten up by the robbers when they failed to identify the pastor to surrender the proceeds of the church. The armed men, however, later made away with valuable items, including cash from the church’s safe.

Confirming the raid on the community, the Police Public Relations Officer, Joseph Edoigiawerie, said one of the robbers had been arrested.
Edoigiawerie said the command had yet to receive any report of the robbery in the church.

http://www.punchng.com/news/robbers-kill-two-raid-church-buildings-in-benin/

Only six robbers

Nigerias archaic gun laws has turned the citizens into cowards.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by BinghiNya(m): 4:59am On Mar 28, 2015
The christian god fails his people again, jesus couldn't save his members, Allah Akbar, only Allah can save
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Benin city is the only town in Nigeria where house to house Robbery still goes in. They will enter your house for 20k and shoot you if you don't have. So many young people I know died last year in that city..
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by ilogbe(m): 7:01am On Mar 28, 2015
cycline404:
Political Armed Robbers!

Our correspondent also gathered that the gunmen later raided a pentecostal church, Salvation Givers Church International, located at 13, Onaiwu Street, Off 2nd Cemetery road, in Benin, at about 4am, a few minutes after a night prayer session.

Different names of church!!

Dunce, pentecostal no be name of chirch .. I too know go kill u
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by cycline404(m): 7:14am On Mar 28, 2015
ilogbe:

Dunce, pentecostal no be name of chirch .. I too know go kill u

U dum.b o
U no c my bolded part
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by BinghiNya(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2015
The christian god is a weak one, how can some useless people invade his house and go like that, Allah Akbar I serve Allah the Almighty.
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2015
tola9ja:
OREMUSSANCTUS

I INVITE YOU TO ISLAM
make I die if I join islam undecided, a religion of piss
Re: Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members by tola9ja: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
make I die if I join islam undecided, a religion of piss

grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are the most funniest man of earth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Students Attack Kidnappers, Set Car Ablaze (photos) / Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State. Photos / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.