Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,271 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pastor And My Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastor And My Guy (687 Views)

Pls, What Else Should My Guy Add ? / If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O / Pastor And His Congregation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And My Guy by donsponky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
One day a guy went to the pastor for confession, and this was there discussion:
Pastor: youngman how can i help you.
MAN: Sir i have some confession to make.
PASTOR: What are they?
MAN: Sir, i have comitted alot of sins, and i think that God can not forgive me.
PASTOR: Young man, can you tell me the sins?
MAN: sir, i have slept with some church members.
PASTOR: I will like you too show me the ladies you have slept with, as the offerieng is going on you will sit at the front sit. any lady you know you ahve
slept with you will indicate by making a shoud of gun, with the by the number of times you have slept with her.
MAN: ok
SO ON THAT DAY THE MAN SAT AT THE FRONT SIT, WHN THE OFFERIENG IS GOING ON ANY OF THE LADY THAT PAST THE MAN WILL SHUT 4 TIMES. HE COUNTINUED ABOUT 70% OF THE LADIES IN THE CHURCH. SO WHEN THE PASTOR 6 DAUTHERS WERE COMING THE MAN SHUT 36 BULLETS EACH, ( THE PASTOR WAS PROVOKE). AS THE PASTOR WIFE WAS COMING TOO THE MAN RELAESE MACHINE GUN" GA, GA, GAGAGA, THE PASTOR JUMP UP AND SHUOTED "OBOY TUNDER FIRE, YOUR FATHER YANSH, GOD NO GO FORGIVE ATALL, THE PASTOR STONED THE MAN WITH BIBLE", grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor And My Guy by romsky: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2009
The experience of Pastor donsponky
Re: Pastor And My Guy by yysl: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
[color=#000099]d guy nid serious deliverance[color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Guy? / Best Left Unsaid / Am Not A New Yorker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.