Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) (57688 Views)

18-Year-Old Missing Girl Beheaded In Delta State / Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
DrLee:
some people are just animals!
just imagine

U call them animals? Calling them animals is an insult to animals because you hardly see animals of the same species beheading each other because of an incompressible belief.

I wonder what her last moments would have been in the hands of the vile creatures that did it to her.

I hope the killers are found and put down like rabid dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Jumong(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
GOD have mercy in Naija
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by ladyabadi(f): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jesus is Lord
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by lastpage: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
.God has chosen Jonathan good luck.who God don bless no gmb can stop.Gmb can't win because he is not a believer. God has chosen gej n by Gods grace he will be emerge as d winner.

Yea, that is why everywhere he goes, or when he is visited, BLOOD ALWAYS get SPILLED!

From visiting women of Bayelsa state, to Okirika, to Lagos, to Abuja, now this!.....innocent blood is always shed!

"......I know ye not, you worshippers of the Devil"

God will certainly use our PVC to deliver us from the hand of this Lucifer called Jonathan!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by lastpage: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Doublyu:
;DElection ko Appointment ni....... Mayb she was an aristo and got served!
Quote me and Ifa priest will summon ur spirit!

Maybe NOT? Maybe she was just an innocent and unfortunate passer-by?

Since she is dead, she is not around ot give evidence hence we must not tarnish her memory with such statements.

Jeez, did l just quote you? shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm.... where is that Ifa priest sef? Abi spirit don catch am? grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by RaptorX: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
The black race is a failed race of people, somebody should just nuke that useless continent.
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by lastpage: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Marvellouzkk:
APC MADNESS THIS PARTY IS KNOWN FOR KILLING cry

Thats "cool", l like that art work!.....Buhari just got another Vote!

Thanks for the photoshop.

Lastpage!
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
lastpage:

Yea, that is why everywhere he goes, or when he is visited, BLOOD ALWAYS get SPILLED!

From visiting women of Bayelsa state, to Okirika, to Lagos, to Abuja, now this!.....innocent blood is always shed!

"......I know ye not, you worshippers of the Devil"

God will certainly use our PVC to deliver us from the hand of this Lucifer called Jonathan!

Lastpage!
God punish you
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Sunnah1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
CR77:
Wicked generation

God have mercy.

APC Ritual Party
And that happen in PDP control state. Big fool, wht d u hav to tell us nw?
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Ogiriborode: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Which party did this?
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why can't we all just do away with religion in Africa and embrace logical thought processes like science?

It's keeping us backward. Imagine sharing a nationality with someone that believes chopping a person's head off will bring good fortunes.

Religion in my opinion is for people making irrational decisions expecting a daddy from somewhere to clear up their messes for them.

If Boko Haram isn't hounding you up North ( just because You are of a different faith), some psychopaths wanna chop your head off because their belief says it will bring good fortune to them.

Absolute madness!!

3 Likes

Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by simple4generall(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sinners wil neva go unpunish, he dat kills with sword will surly die by sword. Let's d pple dat committed dis mahem gets ready coz dey ave successfully laid a foundation of premature death for their entire generations, God will surly give a leader 2moro, believe me d pple dat did dis wil neva win any political office dey ar contesting for. Dis blood dey shed will cont to speak against werever dey go from today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
scholes0:
wow wtf!!!!!
When will Nigerians desist from their fetish beliefs? these sh.it do not work, people win elections when the MAJORITY of ELECTORATES CHOOSE them.....ok! .... gosh, we are in 2015, apparently many Nigerians are still in the stone age!!

Even if this case is unconnected to politics the truth remains that some politicians do this for power and this is why im so scared to vie for political office except on appointment.

Is it a do or die affair to rule the people?
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai, God might have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah if he doesn't bring judgement on the wickedness of the wicked in naija and globally .......no conscience amongst humans again, u cut of the head of a lad for ritual purposes, wealth, power or fame, how do u sleep at night angry
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by shaiyenoni: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
The love for power has driven some people mad....God help Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by cycline404(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
.God has chosen Jonathan good luck.who God don bless no gmb can stop.Gmb can't win because he is not a believer. God has chosen gej n by Gods grace he will be emerge as d winner.

I hate to quote people but u are so dumm. ..b
Jonathan is a beliver that visit ogboni and all village oracles still go all churches and even Jerusalem. .. Think MR/Mrs/Robot.
GMB is a Muslim confirm one that was why u never see him at any ogboni or else where. He hold on to his faith. Mr no bring religion here...

Do you think Nollywood would campaign for free? Do u know how much that dumny man is spending on people to endorse him.

I really wish he loose the rate of corruption is too much....

1 Like

Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by savanto: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

God punish you

You see your life? So you'd be happy if God should punish him?
It is just a shame how you Nigerian acclaimed christians reason. Tomorrow, you'd be preaching in buses and busy bus stops for people to repent.

If you found his comment offensive, why not exit the thread?
I have just lost my appetite for a would-have-been sumptuous dinner....thanks to you!
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by CR77(f): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
God bless u Small fool. tongue tongue
Sunnah1:

And that happen in PDP control state. Big fool, wht d u hav to tell us nw?
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Janetozi(f): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
God please guild & protect ur children in this evil time.
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by watered(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
CR77:
Wicked generation

God have mercy.

APC Ritual Party
na only APC abi? Keep it up!
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by phintohlar(f): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai... May God have mercy oooh
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by gud4dbest(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai!God,have mercy ooo(soberly)!
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by mcsamloko(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
barbaric and we must be very careful in all we do....

Always visit... www.adefemiadesida..com

http://www.adefemiadesida..com/2015/03/must-read-touching-story-of.html
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rip
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by masquellett(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
So the head will allow the thugs by-pass the card reader abi? Smh! Naija! I hail thee!
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by obiak4(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
hmmmm believer are you this dumb brother? Smh witch,ogboni,guru maraji,oluba oluba,endorsed him and he is still a believer bro you must be in france
i have to prepare to eat with the devil so that i can become a believer abi brother pls show me the way abeg
sorry i speak words of wisdom wiser than the known sage
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by billyG(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pdp why
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Point of correction, God doesn't take sides, He is an Honest Judge. He deals with people who are truthful and honest. GEJ is a big thief, a cheat, lier, the master of corruption. God has no business with such people.
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by JerryAbu: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
OMG!!!
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by redsun(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oh people of the dark. Why do you reluctantly refuse to remove veils on your faces?
Re: Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) by dfolan: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
the black man is the most barbaric race known to man, nothing good comes out of him. the thought of a black man is just as dark as his skin. may God redeem the black race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.