Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

when - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / when (1361 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Who Has The Most Difficulty In The Choice Of A Life Partner? / I Want To Marry An Igbo Woman, Please Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

when by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
when
Re: when by sinaj(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
na wa o! op. for diz 2015 u still de go shrine to knw ur destined wife

dnt undastnd ur story, got to read it again...

1 Like

Re: when by dharay99: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
yhu are spiritual indeed....hope say u no dey use style dey tiff ur frnd babe.. cry

1 Like

Re: when by Fulaboy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Do the needful sharply undecided
Re: when by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
sinaj:
na wa o! op. for diz 2015 u still de go shrine to knw ur destined wife

dnt undastnd ur story, got to read it again...
I didnt go to any shrine, I'v d third eye myself.
Re: when by cozy7(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
A man is one who takes d bull by d horns, while a woman is one who knows what to do, but waits to be "pushed".

Prove yourself, make up your mind n follow your heart. I suggest u do it fast, if she's a good girl, then your obviously not d only on targeting her...
Re: when by okabe(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op, 4 real? undecided
Re: when by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fulaboy:
Do the needful sharply undecided
U mean I should woo her? Wil my friend nt take it personal?
Re: when by pweetixandy: 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
she calls u..start calling her too

She texts u...start texting her too

Invite her out to lunch

Be ready to lose ur friend tho

1 Like

Re: when by Fulaboy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blastfinito:
U mean I should woo her? Wil my friend nt take it personal?
ehennn now undecided he said he don't have feelings for her any longer
Re: when by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
cozy7:
A man is one who takes d bull by d horns, while a woman is one who knows what to do, but waits to be "pushed".

Prove yourself, make up your mind n follow your heart. I suggest u do it fast, if she's a good girl, then your obviously not d only on targeting her...
When she called me tonight, I teased her by asking about her boyfriends, she replied 'I have none'. This is a green light bt I'm afraid of my image getting soiled among friends.
Re: when by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
okabe:
Op, 4 real? undecided
Woteva u hear frm me is absolute truth.
Re: when by stan241(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op your case is quite simple if you ask me and i don't for once believe whatever divination prophecy stuff about one's wife...you have always had a thing for your guy's babe(weird)...its up to you really...do you wait for your guy to chop first and dump her and you take over or do you "snatch" the babe from your guy since she has been "spiritually" confirmed for you as your wife...depends on the kinda friendship you have with this friend of yours
Re: when by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
pweetixandy:
she calls u..start calling her too

She texts u...start texting her too

Invite her out to lunch

Be ready to lose ur friend tho
Our friendship is nt casual, our families are involved.
Re: when by cozy7(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blastfinito:
When she called me tonight, I teased her by asking about her boyfriends, she replied 'I have none'. This is a green light bt I'm afraid of my image getting soiled among friends.
I totally understand you, but u need to take d bold step. Else u will live to regret it. If it's luv u truly feel for her, then u will regret it if u don't move now....
Re: when by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Anybody that calls himself my friend and he's planning on how to snatch my bae from me, He Will Die Along With The Peoples Advising Him> sad

1 Like

Re: when by Brugo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2015
cheesy

God save me from backstabbing friends like OP. You wan date your friend babe. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: when by ibkgab001: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op is to FFK always trying to snatch something
Re: when by Input(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
op please come and snatch my girl I'm tired of her
Re: when by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
If i come advice u,who go advice me?
Re: when by pweetixandy: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blastfinito:
Our friendship is nt casual, our families are involved.

Oops...if u have a mum,talk to her.

She wld know how to help u.

If ur intentions are pure sha
Re: when by boxer022(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Blastfinito:
I'm a very spiritual person. In the course of trying to know who I'm destined to marry, a girl that was revealed to me is going out with my friend. Their relationship is not that deep. They recently asked me to settle a fracas that ensued between them. In the process of engendering reconcilatory moves between the two, my friend said he doesn't love her, and that he just wants to fvck her. The girl, on the other hand, told me she has not said 'yes' to him. Without telling the girl anything, or showing any interest in her, the girl is now calling me, complains at times that my number is not reachable. I have feelings for her. Pls, what should do?
My brother listen to me and listen good. I want you to be very sure if the person revealed to you is actually your wife so as not to make a very nasty mistake in the future. As you have said, your friend is not interested in taking his relationship with her to the next level instead he wants to just have a taste of her and dump her. I advice you to confirm what you were shown in the dream and when confirmed start by being close to her, then move it up to proposing to her then finalise the whole thing by wedding her. Hope I helped.

1 Like

Re: when by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
pweetixandy:

Oops...if u have a mum,talk to her.

She wld know how to help u.

If ur intentions are pure sha
I hav gud intentions. Thanks.
Re: when by ebubey(f): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
shocked
Re: when by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
boxer022:
My brother listen to me and listen good. I want you to be very sure if the person revealed to you is actually your wife so as not to make a very nasty mistake in the future. As you have said, your friend is not interested in taking his relationship with her to the next level instead he wants to just have a taste of her and dump her. I advice you to confirm what you were shown in the dream and when confirmed start by being close to her, then move it up to proposing to her then finalise the whole thing by wedding her. Hope I helped.
Yes, thanks.
Re: when by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Input:
op please come and snatch my girl I'm tired of her
Hahahaha, I only nid d first letter of her name; I wil do d rest. Thank u.
Re: when by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hmmmm.....woo the girl and lose your friend............................and be tagged a back stabber till God knows when.

*continues sipping on my Vodka *
Re: when by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy

God save me from backstabbing friends like OP. You wan date your friend fiancée. You should be ashamed of yourself.

D1ck:
Anybody that calls himself my friend and he's planning on how to snatch my fiancée from me, He Will Die Along With The Peoples Advising Him> sad

I concur too.

...........................buy MTN 1GB (N1,200); ETISALAT 250MB(N500), 500MB (N800), 750MB (N1000), 1GB (N1300). 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: when by nawtikid(m): 2:01am On Mar 28, 2015
U wnt to put ur frndship on d line jst bcoz of a woman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Rokiatu Agrees To Date Me / The Best And Largest Interracial Dating Site For Mixed Singles / 10 Dumb Mistakes That Can Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.