Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Judas: The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judas: The Truth (2449 Views)

Do You Think It's Right Blaming Judas Iscariot For Jesus Death? / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
He was born of a LovePeddler in the fabled ancient city-state of Babylon on the same day that the savior was born in Bethlehem, and he spent his childhood in the alleys and gutters, selling his own body when he had to, pimping when he was older. As a youth he began to experiment with the dark arts, and before the age of twenty he was a skilled necromancer. That was when he became Judas the Dragon-Tamer, the first and only man to bend to his will the most fearsome of God’s creatures, the great winged fire-lizards of Old Earth. The book held a marvelous painting of Judas in some great dank cavern, his eyes aflame as he wields a glowing lash to keep a mountainous green-gold dragon at bay. Beneath his arm is a woven basket, its lid slightly ajar, and the tiny scaled heads of three dragon chicks are peering from within. A fourth infant dragon is crawling up his sleeve. That was in the first chapter of his life.

In the second, he was Judas the Conqueror, Judas the Dragon-King, Judas of Babylon, the Great Usurper. Astride the greatest of his dragons, with an iron crown on his head and a sword in his hand, he made Babylon the capital of the greatest empire Old Earth had ever known, a realm that stretched from Spain to India. He reigned from a dragon throne amid the Hanging Gardens he had caused to be constructed, and it was there he sat when he tried Jesus of Nazareth, the troublemaking prophet who had been dragged before him bound and bleeding. Judas was not a patient man, and he made Christ bleed still more before he was through with Him. And when Jesus would not answer his questions, Judas contemptuously had Him cast back out into the streets. But first, he ordered his guards to cut off Christ’s legs. “Healer,” he said, “heal thyself.”
Then came the Repentance, the vision in the night, and Judas Iscariot gave up his crown, his dark arts, and his riches to follow the man he had crippled. Despised and taunted by those he had tyrannized, Judas became the Legs of the Lord, and for a year carried Jesus on his back to the far corners of the realm he once ruled. When Jesus did finally heal Himself, then Judas walked at His side, and from that time forth he was Jesus’ trusted friend and counselor, the first and foremost of the Twelve. Finally, Jesus gave Judas the gift of tongues, recalled and sanctified the dragons that Judas had sent away, and sent His disciple forth on a solitary ministry across the oceans, “to spread My Word where I cannot go.”
There came a day when the sun went dark at noon and the ground trembled, and Judas swung his dragon around on ponderous wings and flew back across the raging seas. But when he reached the city of Jerusalem, he found Christ dead on the cross.
In that moment his faith faltered, and for the next three days the Great Wrath of Judas was like a storm across the ancient world. His dragons razed the Temple in Jerusalem, drove the people forth from the city, and struck as well at the great seats of power in Rome and Babylon. And when he found the others of the Twelve and questioned them and learned of how the one named Simon-called-Peter had three times betrayed the Lord, he strangled Peter with his own hands and fed the corpse to his dragons. Then he sent those dragons forth to start fires throughout the world, funeral pyres for Jesus of Nazareth.
And Jesus rose on the third day, and Judas wept, but his tears could not turn Christ’s anger, for in his wrath he had betrayed all of Christ’s teachings.
So Jesus called back the dragons, and they came, and everywhere the fires went out. And from their bellies He called forth Peter and made him whole again, and gave him dominion over the Church.
Then the dragons died, and so too did all dragons everywhere, for they were the living sigil of the power and wisdom of Judas Iscariot, who had sinned greatly. And He took from Judas the gift of tongues and the power of healing He had given, and even his eyesight, for Judas had acted as a blind man. And He told Judas that for long ages he would be remembered only as Betrayer, and people would curse his name, and all that he had been and done would be forgotten.
But then, because Judas had loved Him so, Christ gave him a boon: an extended life, during which he might travel and think on his sins and finally come to forgiveness. Only then might he die.

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
And that was the beginning of the last chapter in the life of Judas Iscariot. But it was a very long chapter indeed. Once dragon-king, once the friend of Christ, now he was only a blind traveler, outcast and friendless, wandering all the cold roads of the Earth, living still when all the cities and people and things he had known were dead. Peter, the first Pope and ever his enemy, spread far and wide the tale of how Judas had sold Christ for thirty pieces of silver, until Judas dared not even use his true name. For a time he called himself just Wandering Ju’, and afterward many other names. He lived more than a thousand years and became a preacher, a healer, and a lover of animals, and was hunted and persecuted when the Church that Peter had founded became bloated and corrupt. But he had a great deal of time, and at last he found wisdom and a sense of peace, and finally, Jesus came to him on a long-postponed deathbed and they were reconciled, and Judas wept once again. Before he died, Christ promised that he would permit a few to remember who and what Judas had been, and that with the passage of centuries the news would spread, until finally Peter’s Lie was displaced and forgotten.

The end. I say Judas be canonized, his real history be remembered and recognized, in line with what Christ realized. What say ye?

Re: Judas: The Truth by engrtee(f): 11:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Is this bible
Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 2:30am On Mar 28, 2015
engrtee:
Is this bible

Gnostic texts. This one has been particularly repressed.

As stated, Judas' story would remain secret as penance for his misdeeds for some time. As a result, it comes to light only recently.

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2015
And you believed this?

Someone just sit somewhere and draw up some imagination. Smh

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
And you believed this?
Someone just sit somewhere and draw up some imagination. Smh

I'm confused as to why you have a problem believing this but have no problem believing in talking donkeys, unicorns, people living in fish, etc etc.

They do not qualify as "Someone just sit somewhere and draw up some imagination"

4 Likes

Re: Judas: The Truth by McSterling(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Wow! This is even more interesting than the biblical tale. The gnostic texts always have sympathies for poor Judas.

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2015
If you want to know truth about Judas... Ask Qur'an
Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Share with us Oga..

I can guarantee they're heresies, but still do tell pls

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
wiegraf:

Share with us Oga..

I can guarantee they're heresies, but still do tell pls

It's Bible that is heresay... Fake Bible to be precise... Original Bible.. Greek written Bible and dead sea scrolls still exist...

Maa go Copy and paste ea..
Re: Judas: The Truth by johnydon22(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
the quran has its source on the gnostic gospels regarding judas.. (copied from gnostic gospel of judas iscriot)

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by johnydon22(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=20]Beautiful fairy tale tho [/size]

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015

Who is Judas Iscariot according to Islam?
5 Answers • Religion & Spirituality
Best Answer (Chosen by Asker)
In Islam, Judas Iscariot (Judas the traitor) was considered a traitor to the Prophet Isa (Jesus Christ). This is because the behavior that has been causing mischief in him and his followers. Islam also insists that the real Judas was crucified instead of Jesus.

The story of the betrayal of Judas is portrayed in the beginning of the Islamic character of Judas who are attracted to the offer of a royalty of 30 pieces of silver should be able to tell the hiding place of Jesus and the people of Al-Hawariyun (12 friends Prophet Jesus) to the Jewish chief priests. On the night after the Prophet Jesus and the people of Al-Hawariyun moreh touched last meal last meal events. He (Jesus) has led people to Al-Hawariyun bertahannuth, bertaqarrub and glorify God in the Garden Gethsamani, Baitumuqaddis. Not some time later, the coming of Jesus, Judas Iscariot has been received along with the armies of Rome beyond the garden, Judas, who went into the garden and immediately came up to Jesus and whispered something in him (narrated in a whisper said to Jesus, Judas the words "Peace, O Prophet" in Hebrew).

Soon after that Allah is Most Great, Wise has been changing facial features identical to the face of Judas to Jesus, Jesus, God raised him at once into the sky. Judas did not know it was concerned about the subject out of the park and continue to be arrested by the Roman army waiting outside the park.
In Quran 4:157 it is mensioned.
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Re: Judas: The Truth by davien(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Has anyone read the Gnostic creation stories?
They are much detailed than the bible though......If they weren't lost texts I'm sure they could have been in the bible.
Re: Judas: The Truth by EvilBrain1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
@wiegraf

Sauce please. I like to read as much old literature as I can find but I don't believe anything I only see on Nairaland.

Sorry.
Re: Judas: The Truth by plaetton: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
dp
Re: Judas: The Truth by plaetton: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Even reading from the bible, one can clearly discern that Judas did not betray Jesus. He was the most trusted amongst Jesus followers, whom Jesus entrusted a negotiated surrender to the Roman authorities.
When the time came, Jesus reminded him to do what they had previously agreed on.
It is so obvious.
Re: Judas: The Truth by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Judas was a carnal minded heathen chosen to fulfilled the scripture just as some of you here are fulfilling end time prophecies grin ! Gaddem scoffers!

John 17:11-12

I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

^^^

Judas was a pawn in a much bigger game grin
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dp
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Soon after that Allah is Most Great, Wise has been changing facial features identical to the face of Judas to Jesus, Jesus, God raised him at once into the sky.
so Allah waited for 600 years before sending muhammed to say "they crucified him not? " what about thoes thinking Jesus was killed if they died before the coming of muhammed , who gonna take the blame? Allah or satan?

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
EvilBrain1:
@wiegraf
Sauce please. I like to read as much old literature as I can find but I don't believe anything I only see on Nairaland.
Sorry.

Folly vs Evil

Knight Inquisitor EvilBrain's log:

WIEGRAF’S OFFICE WAS LARGE BUT SPARTAN. HERETICS OFTEN HAVE A simplicity that the officers of the true Church seem to have lost. He did have one indulgence, however. Dominating the wall behind his desk console was the painting I had already fallen in love with: the blinded Judas weeping over his dragons.

Wiegraf sat down and motioned me to a second chair. “I prefer to stand, Father Wiegraf,” I said, knowing it gave me an advantage.

“Just Wiegraf,” he said. “Or Wieg, if you prefer. We have little use for hierarchy here.”

“You are Father Wiegraf Folly, born here on New Nigeria, educated in the seminary on Zazzau, a former priest of the One True Interstellar Catholic Church of Earth and the Thousand Worlds,” I said. “I will address you as befits your station, Father. I expect you to reciprocate. Is that understood?”

“Oh, yes,” he said amiably.

“I am empowered to strip you of your right to perform the sacraments, to order you shunned and excommunicated for this heresy you have formulated. On certain worlds I could even order your death.”

“But not on New Nigeria,” Wiegraf said quickly. “We’re very tolerant here. Besides, we outnumber you.” He smiled. “As for the rest, well, I don’t perform those sacraments much anyway, you know. Not for years. I’m First Scholar now. A teacher, a thinker. I show others the way, help them find the faith. Excommunicate me if it will make you happy, Father EvilBrain. Happiness is what all of us seek.”

“You have given up the faith, then, Father Wiegraf,” I said. I deposited my copy of The Way of Cross and Dragon on his desk. “But I see you have found a new one.” Now I did smile, but it was all ice, all menace, all mockery. “A more ridiculous creed I have yet to encounter. I suppose you will tell me that you have spoken to God, that He trusted you with this new revelation, so that you might clear the good name, such that it is, of Holy Judas?”

Now Wiegraf’s smile was very broad indeed. He picked up the book and beamed at me. “Oh, no,” he said. “No, I made it all up.”

That stopped me. “What?”

“I made it all up,” he repeated. He hefted the book fondly. “I drew on many sources, of course, especially the Bible, but I do think of Cross and Dragon as mostly my own work. It’s rather good, don’t you agree? Of course, I could hardly put my name on it, proud as I am of it, but I did include my imprimatur. Did you notice that? It was the closest I dared come to a byline.”

I was speechless only for a moment. Then I grimaced. “You startle me,” I admitted. “I expected to find an inventive madman, some poor self-deluded fool, firm in his belief that he had spoken to God. I’ve dealt with such fanatics before. Instead I find a cheerful cynic who has invented a religion for his own profit. I think I prefer the fanatics. You are beneath contempt, Father Wiegraf. You will burn in hell for eternity.”

“I doubt it,” Wiegraf said, “but you do mistake me, Father EvilBrain. I am no cynic, nor do I profit from my dear Saint Judas. Truthfully, I lived more comfortably as a priest of your own Church. I do this because it is my vocation.”

I sat down. “You confuse me,” I said. “Explain.”

“Now I am going to tell you the truth,” he said. He said it in an odd way, almost as a chant. “I am a Liar,” he added.

“You want to confuse me with a child’s paradoxes,” I snapped.

“No, no.” He smiled. “A Liar. With a capital. It is an organization, Father EvilBrain. A religion, you might call it. A great and powerful faith. And I am the smallest part of it.”

“I know of no such church,” I said.

“Oh, no, you wouldn’t. It’s secret. It has to be. You can understand that, can’t you? People don’t like being lied to.”

“I do not like being lied to,” I said.

Wiegraf looked wounded. “I told you this would be the truth, didn’t I? When a Liar says that, you can believe him. How else could we trust each other?”
“There are many of you?” I asked. I was starting to think that Wiegraf was a madman after all, as fanatical as any heretic, but in a more complex way. Here was a heresy within a heresy, but I recognized my duty: to find the truth of things, and set them right.

“Many of us,” Wiegraf said, smiling. “You would be surprised, Father EvilBrain, really you would. But there are some things I dare not tell you.”

“Tell me what you dare, then.”

“Happily,” said Wiegraf Folly. “We Liars, like those of all other religions, have several truths we take on faith. Faith is always required. There are some things that cannot be proven. We believe that life is worth living. That is an article of faith. The purpose of life is to live, to resist death, perhaps to defy entropy.”

“Go on,” I said, interested despite myself.

“We also believe that happiness is a good, something to be sought after.”

“The Church does not oppose happiness,” I said drily.

“I wonder,” Wiegraf said. “But let us not quibble. Whatever the Church’s position on happiness, it does preach belief in an afterlife, in a supreme being and a complex moral code.”

“True.”

“The Liars believe in no afterlife, no God. We see the universe as it is, Father EvilBrain, and these naked truths are cruel ones. We who believe in life, and treasure it, will die. Afterward there will be nothing, eternal emptiness, blackness, nonexistence. In our living there has been no purpose, no poetry, no meaning. Nor do our deaths possess these qualities. When we are gone, the universe will not long remember us, and shortly it will be as if we had never lived at all. Our worlds and our universe will not long outlive us. Ultimately, entropy will consume all, and our puny efforts cannot stay that awful end. It will be gone. It has never been. It has never mattered. The universe itself is doomed, transient, uncaring.”

I slid back in my chair, and a shiver went through me as I listened to poor Wiegraf’s dark words. I found myself fingering my crucifix. “A bleak philosophy,” I said, “as well as a false one. I have had that fearful vision myself. I think all of us do, at some point. But it is not so, Father. My faith sustains me against such nihilism. It is a shield against despair.”

“Oh, I know that, my friend, my Knight Inquisitor,” Wiegraf said. “I’m glad to see you understand so well. You are almost one of us already.”

I frowned.

“You’ve touched the heart of it,” Wiegraf continued. “The truths, the great truths—and most of the lesser ones as well—they are unbearable for most men. We find our shield in faith. Your faith, my faith, any faith. It doesn’t matter, so long as we believe, really and truly believe, in whatever lie we cling to.” He fingered the ragged edges of his beard. “Our psychs have always told us that believers are the happy ones, you know. They may believe in Christ or Buddha or Erika Stormjones, in reincarnation or immortality or nature, in the power of love or the platform of a political faction, but it all comes to the same thing. They believe. They are happy. It is the ones who have seen truth who despair, and kill themselves. The truths are so vast, the faiths so little, so poorly made, so riddled with error and contradiction that we see around them and through them, and then we feel the weight of darkness upon us, and can no longer be happy.”

I am not a slow man. I knew, by then, where Wiegraf Folly was going. “Your Liars invent faiths.”

He smiled. “Of all sorts. Not only religious. Think of it. We know truth for the cruel instrument it is. Beauty is infinitely preferable to truth. We invent beauty. Faiths, political movements, high ideals, belief in love and fellowship. All of them are lies. We tell those lies, among others, endless others. We improve on history and myth and religion, make each more beautiful, better, easier to believe in. Our lies are not perfect, of course. The truths are too big. But perhaps someday we will find one great lie that all humanity can use. Until then, a thousand small lies will do.”

“I think I do not care for your Liars very much,” I said with a cold, even fervor. “My whole life has been a quest for truth.”Wiegraf was indulgent. “Father EvilBrain, Knight Inquisitor, I know you better than that. You are a Liar yourself. You do good work. You ship from world to world, and on each you destroy the foolish, the rebels, the questioners who would bring down the edifice of the vast lie that you serve.”

“If my lie is so admirable,” I said, “then why have you abandoned it?”

“A religion must fit its culture and society, work with them, not against them. If there is conflict, contradiction, then the lie breaks down, and the faith falters. Your Church is good for many worlds, Father, but not for New Nigeria. Life is too kind here, and your faith is stern. Here we love beauty, and your faith offers too little. So we have improved it. We studied this world for a long time. We know its psychological profile. Saint Judas will thrive here. He offers drama, and color, and much beauty—the aesthetics are admirable. His is a tragedy with a happy ending, and New Nigeria dotes on such stories. And the dragons are a nice touch. I think your own Church ought to find a way to work in dragons. They are marvelous creatures.

“Mythical,” I said.

“Hardly,” he replied. “Look it up.” He grinned at me. “You see, really, it all comes back to faith. Can you really know what happened three thousand years ago? You have one Judas, I have another. Both of us have books. Is yours true? Can you really believe that? I have been admitted only to the first circle of the order of Liars, so I do not know all our secrets, but I know that we are very old. It would not surprise me to learn that the gospels were written by men very much like me. Perhaps there never was a Judas at all. Or a Jesus.”

“I have faith that that is not so,” I said.

“There are a hundred people in this building who have a deep and very real faith in Saint Judas, and the way of cross and dragon,” Wiegraf said. “Faith is a very good thing. Do you know that the suicide rate on New Nigeria has decreased by almost a third since the Order of Saint Judas was founded?”

I remember rising slowly from my chair. “You are as fanatical as any heretic I have ever met, Wiegraf Folly,” I told him. “I pity you the loss of your faith.”
Wiegraf rose with me. “Pity yourself, EvilBrain,” he said. “I have found a new faith and a new cause, and I am a happy man. You, my dear friend, are tortured and miserable.”

“That is a lie!” I am afraid I screamed.

“Come with me,” Wiegraf said. He touched a panel on his wall, and the great painting of Judas weeping over his dragons slid up out of sight. There was a stairway leading down into the ground. “Follow me,” he said.

In the cellar was a great glass vat full of pale green fluid, and in it a thing was floating, a thing very like an ancient embryo, aged and infantile at the same time, naked, with a huge head and a tiny atrophied body. Tubes ran from its arms and legs and genitals, connecting it to the machinery that kept it alive.
When Wiegraf turned on the lights, it opened its eyes. They were large and dark and they looked into my soul.

“This is my colleague,” Wiegraf said, patting the side of the vat, “Jon Azure Cross, a Liar of the fourth circle.”

“And an Orisa telepath,” I said with a sick certainty. I had led pogroms against other Orisa telepaths, children mostly, on other worlds. The Church teaches that the psionic powers are one of Satan’s traps. They are not mentioned in the Bible. I have never felt good about those killings.

“The moment you entered the compound, Jon read you and notified me,” Wiegraf said. “Only a few of us know that he is here. He helps us lie most efficiently. He knows when faith is true, and when it is feigned. I have an implant in my skull. Jon can talk to me at all times. It was he who initially recruited me into the Liars. He knew my faith was hollow. He felt the depth of my despair.”

Then the thing in the tank spoke, in it's heavy yoruba accent. Its metallic voice coming from a speaker-grille in the base of the machine that nurtured it. “And I feel yours, EvilBrain, empty priest. Inquisitor, you have asked too many questions. You are sick at heart, and tired, and you do not believe. Join us, EvilBrain. You have been a Liar for a long, long time!”

I do agree that frosbel would be a better fit for the role than you though.,
Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
so Allah waited for 600 years before sending muhammed to say "they crucified him not? " what about thoes thinking Jesus was killed if they died before the coming of muhammed , who gonna take the blame? Allah or satan?

You have precious little faith
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
wiegraf:

You have precious little faith
I am a christian ,what you got up there in the op was done by the enemies of the church.
Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
I am a christian ,what you got up there in the op was done by the enemies of the church.

Says who?
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
wiegraf:

Says who?
the op are written that contradicts the teaching of Christianity, you copy and paste the articles, I am very sure you know the answer to the question you ask.
Re: Judas: The Truth by wiegraf: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
the op are written that contradicts the teaching of Christianity, you copy and paste the articles, I am very sure you know the answer to the question you ask.

I've already pointed out that these teachings are as valid as any of those you hold.

They also contradict nothing. I mean, for one, I also pointed out there's been a conspiracy to suppress the truth. Not to mention the Bible is inherently contradictory, from page 1 sef. So I fail to see why you'd have problems with this supposed contradiction but have no problems with the rest.....

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:

It's in Bible that Jesus wasn't crucified.

Check shahydcharming.
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

It's in Bible that Jesus wasn't crucified.

Check shahydcharming.
can you quote the verses?
Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
can you quote the verses?

Visit that blogging site
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 7:15am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

Visit that blogging site
you cannot copy a single verse and paste it here but you can copy lies from the blog and past it here.

1 Like

Re: Judas: The Truth by shahydbinaliyu(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
you cannot copy a single verse and paste it here but you can copy lies from the blog and past it here.

That's the problem you Christians have. Even if I post it here.. You won't believe. Go to that blogging site yourself.. Find the truth there.. Its your choice if you believe or not. By the way.. That blogging site is mine.. Go there ..read lots of articles... Only if you can handle the truth
Re: Judas: The Truth by malvisguy212: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:

That's the problem you Christians have. Even if I post it here.. You won't believe. Go to that blogging site yourself.. Find the truth there.. Its your choice if you believe or not. By the way.. That blogging site is mine.. Go there ..read lots of articles... Only if you can handle the truth
so you are one of the people spreading lies about Christianity,you cannot even produce a single verse and you are asking me to visit a foolish blog, I invite you to this threads;

Allah lied
https://www.nairaland.com/1970166/lying-deity
Terrorism in Islam
https://www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism
Allah failed prophecy
https://www.nairaland.com/2074132/allahs-failed-prophecy-quran
Allah replace revelation with another
https://www.nairaland.com/2121425/allahs-invalidate-own-revelation

There are many thread,click my profile and find out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Many Africans Collecting Firewood In Hell - Chinese Evangelist / ‘ From June Ending, Another One Is Coming’ – TB Joshua Tells Donald Trump / Pilgrim. 1: Is The Bible 100% Inspired Word Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.