Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2848 Views)

"On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / Iā€™m On My Way To Umuahia For Swearing In As Abia Governor ā€” Sampson Ogah / I Sometimes Miss My Way In Aso Villa - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
i was heading down to the island for work but i made a quick detour to the military cantonment (81 division) in order to visit a friend.
On my way out, i spotted this monstrous looking APC (Armoured Personnel Carrier). It might look small on camera but it was really really big.

It blocked the road (towards maryland) for a while and caused massive hold up ( Traffic jam).I really dont understand the point of that.

Again, while i was waiting for the APC to clear out, i saw a soldier slapping an "okada man" left and right because he didn't stop and "worship" the APC....

All the same, it was a sight to behold.

am i the only one noticing the high military presence in lagos?

http://spankthedonut..com/2015/03/look-what-i-saw-on-my-way-to-work.html

Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ozoigbondu: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Worship d damned vehicle.lt is there to scare ur potential murderer or looters called agbero boys

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by obamartins(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
Its to checkmate APC rigging machine. That's the real APC, any other APC is Asiwaju's property and is fake.

8 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Worship d damned vehicle.lt is there to scare ur potential murderer or looters called agbero boys

of course, i worshipped it loooll..... infact, i paid tithe to it... hopefully, it would have its own private jet soon!
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
There is one parked permanently in iyanoba
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ozoigbondu: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
icebeatz:

of course, i worshipped it loooll..... infact, i paid tithe to it... hopefully, it would have its own private jet soon!
the vehicle is ur new personal lord and master
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:
the vehicle is ur new personal lord and master

of course.
its your personal lord and master. That i agree!!
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Firefire(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
obamartins:
Its to checkmate APC rigging machine. That's the real APC, any other APC is Asiwaju's property and is fake.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ozoigbondu: 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=icebeatz post=32076439]

of course.
its your personal lord and master. That i agree!![/quote
No no no the APC is there in lagos to protect you not me so it is ur lord and master
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=32076511][/quote]

Using your analogy, i guess the 20 naira policeman in your neighborhood is your personal lord and master right?
cos he is also there to protect you regardless of your 20 naira!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ozoigbondu: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
icebeatz:

Using your analogy, i guess the 20 naira policeman in your neighborhood is your personal lord and master right?
cos he is also there to protect you regardless of your 20 naira!

There is no policeman in my area i take care of my own security
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by tunex23: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
One here in front of military headquarter in Abuja, close to my house.
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
ozoigbondu:

There is no policeman in my area i take care of my own security

sorry for the lack of government presence in your neighborhood.... either vote for the stat-quo or vote for change... ur choice!

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by charlos14: 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
it is an mrap.......bigfoot mrap from china.
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Bigdreams(m): 1:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Safety and protection is of God.
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by wheesin(m): 3:45am On Mar 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Look At What I Saw On My Way To Work::::pixs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Blazinraj01(f): 4:31am On Mar 28, 2015
icebeatz:

sorry for the lack of government presence in your neighborhood.... either vote for the stat-quo or vote for change... ur choice!
Nice one. The guy just shot himself in the leg. cool

(1) (Reply)

These Are The World's Top 10 Militaries / Garage Of A Former Senate President / I Will Do Everything Possible To Keep Nigeria As One ā€“ Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.