Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Own Revelation (dream) About The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Revelation (dream) About The Election (830 Views)

What I Saw In My Dream About Governor Fayose / I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Revelation (dream) About The Election by Hexzyz(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2015
I was in a dream some weeks back, the election took place with the results closely contested, almost 50-50, but the interim goverment won, with a very minimal margin.
The goodnews is that there was a lot of construction and development activities after the election.
I am not a renown prophet or any party agent, but mark my dream keenly. God will give Nigeria a president that will build this country up. God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Own Revelation (dream) About The Election by Firefire(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Hexzyz:
I was in a dream some weeks back, the election took place with the results closely contested, almost 50-50, but the interim goverment won, with a very minimal margin.
The goodnews is that there was a lot of construction and development activities after the election.
I am not a renown prophet or any party agent, but mark my dream keenly. God will give Nigeria a president that will build this country up. God bless Nigeria.

I salute your dream life, we know Goodluck will surely win the election but we are expecting a wide margin.

1 Like

Re: My Own Revelation (dream) About The Election by Mrbigman1(m): 1:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Mine was dat I was in ABJ in a congress in mist of a political group which I couldn't identify and d result of the election was called and as I looked out, I saw people with matchetts coming speeding to d door to kill.

I wake up sharp sharp before aboki go kill me lol.

E better make e be say na chicken kill me dan aboki kill me.
Re: My Own Revelation (dream) About The Election by buharisambisada: 2:04am On Mar 28, 2015
See him dirty face.

1 Like

Re: My Own Revelation (dream) About The Election by Scholes007(m): 4:55am On Mar 28, 2015
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Climb To 3-week High On Possible Buhari Win / 2015 Election Results So Far - 31 States Declared - APC Still Leading / Pls How Many Sit Did APC Won In House Of Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.