Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,320 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit (562 Views)

Abia LGA Election: Ikpeazu Casting His Vote Today (Photos) / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by PAT4HOT(m): 4:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Pls this thread is strictly for those that are or will be voting. Let's start counting our votes before Jega announces.

Please only those with their PVC and knows that they have voted or will vote only.

Please the mods should help us take it to the Front page
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Who else than the saviour himself GMB.

Hopefully and Godwilling, when i'm stil alive by 5:00pm, the news will be "I voted for GMB"

Hopefully in the next 48hrs, the news will be "GMB finally won, my vote made the difference"

However, all these can only happen if PDP doesn't enforce their thugs to cause havoc and destruction just like their commander in chief GEJ.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by DaBullIT(m): 4:25am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt]My vote = my secret

Why would i wanna share my secret/my power with you ? ? ?

Park well

But Sai Buhari

Gbam grin
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by PAT4HOT(m): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Like for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PDP)
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by PAT4HOT(m): 4:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Like for General Mohammadu Buhari (APC)

5 Likes

Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by PAT4HOT(m): 4:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Like for other presidential candidates ( sad sad)
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by eleko1: 4:30am On Mar 28, 2015
With a broad smile,can't wait to see GMB inauguration on MAY 29.Congrat in advance PRESIDENT BUHARI wink wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by sheymoni(m): 4:31am On Mar 28, 2015
My entire household of 12 eligible voters are for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 28, 2015
whoever i will vote for is none of your business.... You don't have the right to know,so stop creating unneccessary thread...
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 28, 2015
If i fail to vote Buhari today, God please do not ever allow me vote in my life ever again....

3 Likes

Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by Scholes007(m): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2015
MAY the peace and love of the lord be with us today 28th march 2015...as we go out today to vote for our respective leaders i pray for peace and harmony among us all this i ask through Christ our lord Amen.
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by Scholes007(m): 4:50am On Mar 28, 2015
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by Boland(m): 4:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai baba..
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by belamour(m): 5:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Myself and My Amiable Family Vote SAI BABA

CHANGE IS HERE
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by PAT4HOT(m): 6:02am On Mar 28, 2015
udemzy101:
whoever i will vote for is none of your business.... You don't have the right to know,so stop creating unneccessary thread...

Udemzy, I know but I think we should collate our result here first before Jega announces his. Just like the candidate that u will vote or have voted for.
Re: Who Did/will U Vote Today At The Polling Unit by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
PAT4HOT:

Udemzy, I know but I think we should collate our result here first before Jega announces his. Just like the candidate that u will vote or have voted for.
ok... Accreditation is yet to commence in most polling unit have seen in my area... Yeah,by this time.

When i finish voting,i will tell you bro...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeriadecides2015: Presidential/national Assembly Election Live Updates / Your Opinion On The Uses Of Card Reader. / Share Your Polling Unit Summary Of Votes Here - 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.