Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (181994 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Photo Of Election Result In My Polling Unit Here In Kano / PRIMATE AYODELE On 2015 Elections(share This Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
I voted for change

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by darelar(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
What can one do or inec official do in a case whereby someone card is rejected by card reader? Voting has not started here in my unit has the que is over 1000 in my town unit 5 but everything is going on perfectly
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by asha80(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
uncle005:
I just cast my vote, please u guys should tell the inec people in ur unit to remove the film label on the sensor to make it fast and efficient, i just did and it help.
I have also discovered that this is one the problems the the card readers is having...most of the so called inec and adhoc staff do not know this..the staffs do not seem to properly trained
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
The president and first lady just finished voting.....@sleek live from channels tv grin,wait o what is the president eating.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Erickthewreck: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
gearcoin:

Daz gud !
Am waitin how to see PDP will rig this time.

opey25:
yeah I know darul kitab area,most people I met voted for buhari.

Omo Area!
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by choix007(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
januzaj:
He brought out his generator....and still wants gej.....SMH
seriously we don suffer for this man hand tire

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by McLove(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Mumu read and read again.it means his pooling unit is sure for buhari. Oponu omo
Mr. Man, am not here to hurl insults cos am against violence. So you asked all of them who they will vote for and they told you Buhari?

Stupidity is like PEAK MILK bro, its in YOU

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by simplibaba(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Standing inside rain here in agege all cos of mai general Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by McLove(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Mumu read and read again.it means his pooling unit is sure for buhari. Oponu omo
Mr. Man, am not here to hurl insults cos am against violence. So you asked all of them who they will vote for and they told you Buhari?

Stupidity is like PEAK MILK bro, its in YOU..
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
asha80:
I have also discovered that this is one the problems the the card readers is having...most of the so called inec and adhoc staff do not know this..the staffs do not seem to properly trained
isn't it in the machine manual ? Inec officials should have given the adhoc staff proper training on how to use the machines correctly. Peace is all we want.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by sunayo(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wife, sister and I just voted GEJ.

Because I now live at Satelite, Lagos while my polling unit is in Ajegunle, I needed someone to tell me the result later tonight, the guy I approached said he's a card carrying member of APC but he's canvassing vote for GEJ while others for APC. I was so glad. Going by what I saw and heard around, GEJ is sure to win in Ajegunle.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by victorD3: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just finished voting although card reader couldn't read my finger print.

Voted my trusted and humble President GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by nicxguy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
D president jst said live on NTA dat dere was no bomb blast in enugu so y d rumour

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by warrior01: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just voted Gej now and I believe the next four years will be better.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by luvmijeje(f): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
These guys are mad. Unrest in PU 014 but the police have arrived.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Bollinger(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
And.nd the culprits will never be caught. No one will ever know what really happened. Not that there are no crimes in normal societies. "the key word being 'normal'" but, at least there are high chances that there will be an investigation and the criminals will most likely be caught. Which in turn reduces the crime rate. You have to plan and think hard and long before committing crimes in developed societies. Not in Nigeria though. Criminals just wake up, decide they are short of cash, walk into a bank and take it. In Nigeria, you decide you don't like someone and you want them dead; you can make that happen and go scott free. Nigeria really is a lawless land.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Kolade354(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
McLove:

Stupidity is like PEAK MILK bro, its in YOU..
ediiiot in a community or street u will knw which party or candidate is the pple choice with the people you interact with everyday........Foolishness is in you bro.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Aringon(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just voted GEJ for the next 4 years, no cock to crow

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by chizobadavis: 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
just came back from voting. I collect PDP 500 naira, voted APC for presidential, APC for senate, PDP for house of rep, cos house of candidate brought the transformer we are currently using now in my area. Onitsha North LGA

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by 12345DKO(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ward 03, polling unit 018, Ifako Ijaiye. Ballot papers yet to arrive.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Evvilgenius: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
bellychiz:
Hmmm no be small thing went for accreditation after waiting for hours the queue was not moving had to leave abeg.

Where's your location?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by eseosa77(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Voting just commenced in Ugbeka ward 3 in orhionmwon local govt area of edo state

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by bimbor(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
chizobadavis:
just came back from voting. I collect PDP 500 naira, voted APC for presidential, APC for senate, PDP for house of rep, cos house of candidate brought the transformer we are currently using now in my area. Onitsha North LGA

If that is happening in the East that is impressive.

#OnChangeWeStand

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by udokpuenyi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
This Is 3:24pm, we have not started voting here in Ikosi Ketu Lagos, INEC official seems to ne having challenges with every aspect of This election

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by benedictnsi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
It is happening live here @Afikpo in Ebonyi-state....

Am ready to vote....

Soldiers enter come give us small fear sha...
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by abdulwastecx(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
chizobadavis:

You are on point bro

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by cooljude(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
My Polling unit is in Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos. They just brought material for voting (3:15) but the material was not stamped. I don't understand this kind of election where Jonathan supposed stronghold are being disenfranchised.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by McLove(m): 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kolade354:
ediiiot in a community or street u will knw which party or candidate is the pple choice with the people you interact with everyday........Foolishness is in you bro.
Don't cry yet bro!!! Let GMB lose before you start crying. Even if you know one candidate will win in your pooling both(sic) you don't say it before the result is announced.

#votewisely #shunviolence
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan just casted his vote at 3.10pm at Otuoke accompanied by his mum and wife Dame Patience.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by bimbor(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
cooljude:
My Polling unit is in Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos. They just brought material for voting (3:15) but the material was not stamped. I don't understand this kind of election where Jonathan supposed stronghold are being disenfranchised.

Dey there dey yarn dust. Which place are u calling Jonathan stronghold?

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Raining heavily here.. we had to organize a canopy.. I am proud of mysef. Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ybalogs(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
I just finished voting and it was really serene in my polling unit.I of course opted for change and that looks like the trademark here. Offa in Kwara state is definitely a no go area for Bros Jona.Let's pray who ever wins favour us sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (69) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.