Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here - Politics (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (182149 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Photo Of Election Result In My Polling Unit Here In Kano / PRIMATE AYODELE On 2015 Elections(share This Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by helen4(f): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Ok. Thanks.
U WELCOME
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Anyi3(m): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2015
samuel25:

Which future is this one talking about. The one we have been hearing for so many decades and look like it will never come to pass? Nevertheless, let wait till in coming administration select its cabinet. Anyway, is a matter of conscience.

My brother Naija go beta. This election has shown Nigerians are wisening up and our democracy is growing. Have hope

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by kolexy(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:
Blimey!

Darn son, I was gonna check out the result on Monday - but from what I'm seeing this morning (very elated, I must say) - it looks like a walk-in-the-park for APC. I absolutely love this.

I'm still in awe about how Ibadan and Ondo folks (Missy89 come in here) voted...they delivered. Ekiti folks aren't shocking, since food must change hands, for them to make a decision - very ignorant group of people. Ekiti is inconsequential anyway - it's a lightweight in the scheme of things.

Anyway, I just hope the head of the Nigerian electoral body would be brave enough to announce the official results cos I don't see the incumbent leaving without making a last stand, and putting up a fight. Especially with the folks around him who have a lot to lose.

If you aren't brave, once the official results start trickling in, please stay in ya house cos from the information I'm privy to: after the show is the after party - shiit is about to get real. They have been preparing for this moment for two years, and I can see rivers of blood. Hopefully, the foreign legion will step in before any madness gets out of hand - especially with all the satellites watching naija.

Be safe, bullets ain't got no names.

Why insult Ekiti people? Didn't know you are this stupid.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by scantee(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Pro Transformation crew....dust your dancing shoes because GEJ is leading so far....I move with authentic news not propaganda.

GEJ Till 2019.

Love u all my fellow Pro GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by abiolaoladipupo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
The funniest of all, the wife of Alhaji Usman
Dankingari Kebbi State Governor Hajia Asmau
Zubaidah on thursday giving 50k each to all
women and asking them to swear with
qur'an that they will cast their votes for PDP,
funniest part they were saying Astagrfullah
after collecting the money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Missy89(f): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:
Blimey!

Darn son, I was gonna check out the result on Monday - but from what I'm seeing this morning (very elated, I must say) - it looks like a walk-in-the-park for APC. I absolutely love this.

I'm still in awe about how Ibadan and Ondo folks (Missy89 come in here) voted...they delivered. Ekiti folks aren't shocking, since food must change hands, for them to make a decision - very ignorant group of people. Ekiti is inconsequential anyway - it's a lightweight in the scheme of things.

Anyway, I just hope the head of the Nigerian electoral body would be brave enough to announce the official results cos I don't see the incumbent leaving without making a last stand, and putting up a fight. Especially with the folks around him who have a lot to lose.

If you aren't brave, once the official results start trickling in, please stay in ya house cos from the information I'm privy to: after the show is the after party - shiit is about to get real. They have been preparing for this moment for two years, and I can see rivers of blood. Hopefully, the foreign legion will step in before any madness gets out of hand - especially with all the satellites watching naija.

Be safe, bullets ain't got no names.

I couldn't vote was just chilling. Was in my hometown and my PU was in Ibadan. My mom called and was very dissapointed at the result thou (She is a loyal Gejite but APC won in most almost all the PU in her ward.). I wont take most of the result flying around from both sides serious until it is official by INEC yet. numbers can change overnight (This is still Nigeria). But things are looking good.

PDP goons are silent thou. Looks like they are planning something. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Kolade354(m): 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pls and pls we dont have time to dwell on Ekiti state result since Lagos,Oyo,ondo,ogun and lastly osun state is for Buhari............# Let remain calm

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by kunleee(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kolade354:
It is true but report from the state capital osogbo,ikirun,ilesa and even some parts in ife is encouraging, dnt mind that cocaine-addict called fani,he is drowning with his boss.
This is the result sheet of ffk pu as circulated yesterday on twitter. Which one be say he won there again

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
kolexy:

Why insult Ekiti people? Didn't know you are this stupid.

Lmao...I never insulted your people, I just called them by their name. Peep the difference. grin

In times like this, you have to stand up, be counted, and march with the martians. History will judge ya people.

It seems most of you don't know how grave this is - well, you'll get a clearer picture in the nearest future.

You just can't lead a life dependent on a plate of porridge alone. wink

11 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Kolade354(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
kunleee:

This is the result sheet of ffk pu as circulated yesterday on twitter. Which one be say he won there again
hmmmn Gej won in some local govt in ife bt dis fani-kayode is something else.......Let wait for the general result in osun sha.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Aura2(f): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
tkconcept:
My ward kubwa 03 e presidential
Apc 196
Pdp 533
Adc 2
Apa1
Ncp1

Abuja contractors feeding from Jonathan is eagerly voting for continuity.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missy89:

I couldn't vote was just chilling. Was in my hometown and my PU was in Ibadan. My mom called and was very dissapointed at the result thou (She is a loyal Gejite but APC won in most almost all the PU in her ward.). I wont take most of the result flying around from both sides serious until it is official by INEC yet. numbers can change overnight (This is still Nigeria). But things are looking good.

Darn! Ibadan folks gatt the juice - I was in awe when I saw the results from Ibadan this morning. I thought it was going to be close. Anyway, why does ya mum like GEJ? - the guy has no clue and he's definitely the dumbest leader ever. I've read about ret.arded leaders in the annal of history, but GEJ takes the cake. There's absolutely nothing likable about him.

I dunno but whoever is going to release the official result, has to be the bravest man on the planet cos all hell will break loose, after the announcement. GEJ has lost already. grin

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by chibas: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Redman44:
On Rail Transportation and Airport Facilities in Nigeria

My People, let's be honest. All the Governments before President Goodluck Jonathan totally failed to revive the Railways and put in modern facilities in Airports all over Nigeria. For the first time in many years, Nigerians are seeing trains passing behind their homes. The trains operating under GEJ's administration might not be world class trains, but they are also not bad trains. They are moving and the interior of these trains can compete favourably with some countries in Eastern Europe. At least, something has been done about the Railways. Let us look at the Airports, are we not seeing some good things happening to our Airports? I have never felt safer at the MMIA in Lagos. The facilities has been upgraded at our Airports. Under the trio of IBB, ABACHA and Abubakar, nothing serious was done about reviving our Railway System and the Airports. I score GEJ high when it comes to infrastructural development in Nigeria. Cheers.
pls no campaign after election,it's late ntoor!.

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missy89:

The main issue at hand isn't even the early lead being achieved by APC but the silence of the PDP goons. That silence is damn loud.
I'm eager to know what they have up their sleeves.. At most they ll give 80% of the SS & SE votes to GEJ..

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Funpeter: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
larride:
It's official, Jonathan wins Ekiti

PDP -. 176,351

APC - 120,308

http://www.elections.premiumtimesng.com/#!/
seems true cos the whole ekiti with pvc no pass 500 thousand.

Ekiti gone for gej
Dem pass us with only 56 thousand na.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ajoskele(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
meforyou1:
APGA is not contesting the presidential election. They are supporting PDP
I think I didn't read the post well to check if it was Presidential or not..my bad.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Missy89(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:

Darn! Ibadan folks gatt the juice - I was in awe when I saw the results from Ibadan this morning. I thought it was going to be close. Anyway, why does ya mum like GEJ? - the guy has no clue and he's definitely the dumbest leader ever. I've read about ret.arded leaders in the annal of history, but GEJ takes the cake. There's absolutely nothing likable about him.

I dunno but whoever is going to release the official result, has to be the bravest man on the planet cos all hell will break loose, after the announcement. GEJ has lost already. grin

She has been in PDP for way too long. even if the candidate was an ant that's who she would have voted for. Can't be convinced otherwise. Lets hope Jega and Jonathan do the right thing and not tamper with the people's choice.

sending you an email
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Emmaesty(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
walemoney007:
ok,,wots course?
Political science. ... You?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ogbeche77:
The main issue at hand isn't even the early lead being achieved by APC but the silence of the PDP goons. That silence is damn loud.
I'm eager to knoe what they have up their sleeves.. At most they ll give 80% of the SS & SE votes to GEJ..

Even if they were to give 110% to SS/SE - it won't change the projection. I think APC did well in Edo, and that'll make up for Ekiti. Once all the other SW states go to APC. With NC tilting towards APC as well - it's game over. grin

However, I don't know who will announce the results without bombs going off. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Missy89(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ogbeche77:
I'm eager to know what they have up their sleeves.. At most they ll give 80% of the SS & SE votes to GEJ..

80 ke? more like 100%
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Funpeter: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
abiolaoladipupo:
The funniest of all, the wife of Alhaji Usman
Dankingari Kebbi State Governor Hajia Asmau
Zubaidah on thursday giving 50k each to all
women and asking them to swear with
qur'an that they will cast their votes for PDP,
funniest part they were saying Astagrfullah
after collecting the money
this got me laughing....
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by TopHand: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
God bless Nigeria, pls people let us work together for our childern to have stable electricity good roads, industries good schools hospitals and honest leaders from all indications Nigeria will have a new government please shun violence and give change a chance, many of the so called politicans who may avocate blood shed have been rejected by voter's, their own klinsmen in their respective wards dont become a tool to self serving unpatriotic manupulators who do not want Nigeria to unshackle its bonds of undevelopment and ignorance like china, malaysia brazil etc afterall these people are men and women like us they do not have two heads why must the blackman represent all that is bad and negative on God's green earth shun violences let us show the world we are men and women of decency and intelligence

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missy89:

She has been in PDP for way too long. even if the candidate was an ant that's who she would have voted for. Can't be convinced otherwise. Lets hope Jega and Jonathan do the right thing and not tamper with the people's choice.

sending you an email

Darn! How can ya mum be in PDP? That's like a black tory out here - or a black republican in America (I guess that's why you're a black republican as well lol).

Lmao @ tampering with the people's choice - the wild beasts in the North axis will unleash the dragon, if that ever happens. And if they declare the real winner, those in the Southern axis will unleash bombs. Either way - it's going to be bloody. Just pray for rain/peace. tongue
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Missy89(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:

Darn! How can ya mum be in PDP? That's like a black tory out here - or a black republican in America (I guess that's why you're a black republican as well lol).

Lmao @ tampering with the people's choice - the wild beasts in the North axis will unleash the dragon, if that ever happens. And if they declare the real winner, those in the Southern axis will unleash bombs. Either way - it's going to be bloody. Just pray for rain/peace. tongue

I am not a republican angry Just love small govt and will never vote Obama or Hilary cool
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by MacDanielz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:

Lmao...I never insulted your people, I just called them by their name. Peep the difference. grin

In times like this, you have to stand up, be counted, and march with the martians. History will judge ya people.

It seems most of you don't know how grave this is - well, you'll get a clearer picture in the nearest future.

You just can't lead a life dependent on a plate of porridge alone. wink
Even if u insult us, u've got ur full justification........For the very first time in my life I b'lv Ekiti people are really mad (except for my family coz they voted APC). Am not in Ekiti now neither am I voting at all but I still can't put the madness of Ekiti people t'geda in words.........Must they trade everything (including their glory n destinies) for food It'z so embarrassing considering the "OLD" fact that we were wise.........Anywayz, it'z their problem, am in Ogun state now n am happy for what I've seen n heard so far...........Ekiti (my state) can go to hell for all I care. Bunch of hungry, lazy, free food seeking idiots!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missy89:

I am not a republican angry Just love small govt and will never vote Obama or Hilary cool

Lmao. GTFOH sounding like a bootleg Condoleezza Rice and her fake British accent. grin

You're a republican and you betrayed the black race!! grin
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by brown3: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shymexx1:

look at this fool keep on decieving yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
MacDanielz:
Even if u insult us, u've got ur full justification........For the very first time in my life I b'lv Ekiti people are really mad (except for my family coz they voted APC). Am not in Ekiti now neither am I voting at all but I still can't put the madness of Ekiti people t'geda in words.........Must they trade everything (including their glory n destinies) for food It'z so embarrassing considering the "OLD" fact that we were wise.........Anywayz, it'z their problem, am in Ogun state now n am happy for what I've seen n heard so far...........Ekiti (my state) can go to hell for all I care. Bunch of hungry, lazy, free food seeking idiots!!!!

Thanks, brother.

It's better to call a spade a spade. And I guess that's why the state is the most underdeveloped Yoruba state.

Even if you prefer a riff raff as the governor, why not at least vote in the presidential election as a protest against how messed up the country is, and how GEJ single-handedly destroyed the country?

For failing to deal with BH is enough reason to vote him out. Under his watch, hundreds of thousands have been displaced and killed in the war against BH alone, and the fvcking id.iot doesn't even care. He has blood on his hands. And that's just one of the numerous sins on his name.

11 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by forkadict(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Redman44:
I appreciate healthy political debates cool cool cool but the way some Buhari supporters behave online is very bad and uncouth and aggressive. For about two months, I have been giving reasons why I am not supporting a Buhari Presidency. I also equally stated that I am not too happy with the GEJ administration. After marshaling my points, these APC people would just come out aggressively and quote figures that are not tenable or make sweeping generalizations based on nothing. If this is how APC Supporters think, then I don't think Nigeria's economic situation will get better if Buhari wins. I have challenged APC supporters to give solid reasons why they think Buhari is the best choice to lead Nigeria and all I get are half-measured responses. Anyway, let the best man win. Stay Blessed.

I never knew about the challenge you posed to dem 'Buhari supporters otherwise I would have engaged you.

But it seems a little too late for that now or don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by walemoney007(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Emmaesty:
Political science. ... You?
Pub Admin ni o....wia in ago do u live?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by idgerrard(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
OGUN IS ALREADY IN BABA HANDBAG(PDP BEATEN STUPIDLY)

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Google63(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
brown3:
look at this fool keep on decieving yourself.
You need not call him a fool na... But why are you so pained.. If GEJ's loss will affect your means of livelihood... then so be it oo.. Change has come already

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (69) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.