Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (181695 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Photo Of Election Result In My Polling Unit Here In Kano / PRIMATE AYODELE On 2015 Elections(share This Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by sammy329(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari in an early lead
So far from result in 259 LGA
nationwide APC 4,917,525
(71.7%) - PDP 1,942,042
(28.3%) 515 LGA to go!!
#NigeriaDecides

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by chukel(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2015
sexyjob:

It's GEJ till 2019. Your hatred would not stop him. Buhari can't lead Nigeria, why do you think the Niger Delta boiz are calm, they already know the results. Intelligence is a gift of the South. Go ask to Korea, Sudan, e.t.c, the south always win. It's either you accept GEJ till 2019 or you go to Sambissa where Buhari would rule idiats like you.
you are really empty. U sound bitter too. Someone sure of victory won't sound this bitter. Tell ur parents to re train u.

11 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by TopHand: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Apc takes Ondo states demolishes Pdp in sokoto state

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by sexyjob(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
chukel:
you are really empty. U sound bitter too. Someone sure of victory won't sound this bitter. Tell ur parents to re train u.
We would see who is empty after the final results. Make sure you come out on the street to protest, koboko is waiting for you. You think this is 2011? Just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by khaylee(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Abati, FKK and other pdp apologists keep shouting to high
heavens for citizens to ignore results
posted on social media I just get
more amazed at there desperacy and
the ignorance of there supporters.
1. Most of the results on the SM are
authorized and certified results from
the state INEC.
2. Common sense makes it obvious
that he sum total of the parts will
make the whole. Ekiti state that was
announced was also released
piecemeal the way the other states
are being released now.
3. Why is it easy to believe Ekiti
noting that. the result was not
announced by Jega but by the state
INEC?
The handwriting is clearly on the
wall and drowing men (pdp n dr
supporters) will surely cling to
anything.
Goodluck next election year to u
guys.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by chukel(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
sexyjob:

We would see who is empty after the final results. Make sure you come out on the street to protest, koboko is waiting for you. You think this is 2011? Just wait and see.
u r just ur moniker. That's the only use u were created for.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by mtimisola(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Negative-Change Agents... Una go cry fire. It IS OVER FOR the APC.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by olasoji1: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Prof Wole Soyinka: Presidential, N’Assembly elections vicious

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/prof-wole-soyinka-presidential.html

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by TopHand: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan mulls accepting defeat as international observers urge him to respect election
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by authority2006(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
TopHand:
President Goodluck Jonathan mulls accepting defeat as international observers urge him to respect election
It is his choice. If he wants the country to boil, he should adopt a sit tight approach. He will still run away at the end, they always do.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by MacDanielz(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
mtimisola:
Negative-Change Agents... Una go cry fire. *It IS OVER FOR the APC*.
Dat sounds more like *Finally APC pulled through*..............Nice one! I owe u a bottle of champagne bro!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Adeshinaibukun(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
MrPatoh:

see who's talking. PdP and ApC who rig pass.
of course na the PARADIGM of DEMOCRATIC PERFORATEs <rather PERVERTERs> PDP
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by authority2006(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
snowland:

Brother, I love your analysis but one thing I want you to remember is there is fire on the mountain right now. It is not about winning 24 states but about winning convincingly with higer number of vote more than the opposing party. So far, both parties will have the required 25% from at least 24 states with the FCT, however, the party with more vote is gonna win. With the kind of results coming from the North, which happens to be the stronghold of APC, it appears, it is the end of the road for APC. I dont want to sound pessimistic, I'm only saying the obvious.

What is the percentage turnout of voters in the North?. Less than 55%.

Ever asked why there are no results coming from the SE/SS yet?. They are waiting for the results from the APC strongholds so that they can then manufacture their results from the regions. You will not be surprised if you see turn out in the range of 90% - 95% with 98% of total vote cast in favour of PDP. That is their game plan. With the total PVC collection from SE/SS of about 15M, we should be expecting nothing less than 9M vote from the two regions.

Ever wondered why Card Readers were not used in most of the States in the regions?.

I don't want to be pessimistic, things might happen but right now, all I can say is ITS ALL OVER for APC.

I can only call you a hypocrite because you kept saying you don't want to sound pessimistic when clearly you were not for APC. If SS and SE like, let them release their results next year, people's will shall prevail. It is a shame on you for saying the end of the road for APC simply because you are expecting massive rigging from the east.

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Ayesman(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2015
FROM KANO

The Kano Presidential Result Collation
Officer, Professor Muhammad Hamisu, has anounced results of some local
government areas of the State.

.KIBIYA LG =
.APC23,000,
.PDP 4,999

.GABASAWA LG =
.APC 31,000,
.PDP 8,840

.ALBASU LG =
.APC 34,000,
.PDP 3,047

.BAGAWAI LG =
.APC 28,755,
.PDP 8,159

.KUNCHI LG =
.APC 24,542,
.PDP 2,921

.TSANYAWA LG =
.APC 32,662,
.PDP 4,819

.GAYA LG =
.APC 38,085,
.PDP1,888

.TOFA=APC
.PDP5,622

.RANO=
.APC 28,678,
.PDP, 5259

.WUDIL=
.APC 39,503,
.PDP,3,539

.BUNKURE=
.APC 28,599,
.PDP, 7,039

.MAKODA=
.APC 25,284,
.PDP, 4,225

.GEZAWA=
.APC 38,976,
.PDP,3,988

.GARUN MALLAM=
.APC 27,818,
.PDP 5,604

.KURA=
APC 38,680,
PDP,7,975

.KUMBOTSO=
APC 71,795,
PDP,2,632

.DAWAKIN TOFA=
APC 44,117,
PDP,3,516

.AJINGI=
APC 32,155,
PDP 1,712

.MADOBI=
APC 31,733,
PDP7,718

.KABO=
APC 39,293,
PDP 3,957

.The results are for presidential votes only for these local governments.
The other LG results will follow.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by snowland(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
authority2006:
I can only call you a hypocrite because you kept saying you don't want to sound pessimistic when clearly you were not for APC. If SS and SE like, let them release their results next year, people's will shall prevail. It is a shame on you for saying the end of the road for APC simply because you are expecting massive rigging from the east.

If only you can check all my posts, you will see I'm APC to the core. I just don't like it when people do not respect other's opinions. I talk based on facts on ground not based on my blind support. I will be the happiest if I'm proven wrong but we all know what these people down south are capable of. Please if you cant take people's opinion, just ignore it. Thanks and One Love.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by TopHand: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2015
International Criminal Court warns we will prosecute ..... The Telegraph.co.uk
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Acquiredollars(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2015
It will do GEJ like a dream.......

Mrs GEJ must be on medications by now to stay alive!

We are tired of Massive UNnemployment !

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by MacDanielz(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2015
If there're still no updates from the SE and SS by now, it only means one thing................Super massive rigging is going on which could prolly lead to PDP 100% n APC 0%.............Buh seriously I don't know the APC are so daft to keep releasing the results of their strongholds whereas the PDP are watching in silent fascination (mayb not)...............Is there any sense in what the APC are doing?? Pls can someone juz tell me the APC know what their doing coz I don't think so??

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Ayesman(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Basically what a presidential
candidate needs to be declared
winner is 25% in 24 states including
FCT...

From the exit polls,we've
received, APC will definitely get more
than 25% in these 24 states even if
they don't get up to 25% in any of the
Eastern states and the south-South
states.. Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo,Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba and Abuja..

APC has already got more than 25%
in Ekiti... If you do the data analysis of PVC distribution in APC strongholds against PDP's, APC will definitely record higher number of total votes no matter what happens in the East and South-South.. APC votes in the North-West alone will cancel out all PDP's votes in the East and South-South even if they record 100%...

Aishat Alubankudi

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by toyibhabib: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Ayesman:
Basically what a presidential
candidate needs to be declared
winner is 25% in 24 states including
FCT...

From the exit polls,we've
received, APC will definitely get more
than 25% in these 24 states even if
they don't get up to 25% in any of the
Eastern states and the south-South
states.. Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo,Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba and Abuja..

APC has already got more than 25%
in Ekiti... If you do the data analysis of PVC distribution in APC strongholds against PDP's, APC will definitely record higher number of total votes no matter what happens in the East and South-South.. APC votes in the North-West alone will cancel out all PDP's votes in the East and South-South even if they record 100%...

Aishat Alubankudi

I sight you ma.....
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by obinrinrere: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Pls can we get the average no of votes we are expecting from ss and se with regards to the no of pvc collected in the zones.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by olasoji1: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Election update: Senator Bukola Saraki returns to Senate

http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/election-update-senator-bukola-saraki.html

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ZackiGp(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2015
snowland:

If only you can check all my posts, you will see I'm APC to the core. I just don't like it when people do not respect other's opinions. I talk based on facts on ground not based on my blind support. I will be the happiest if I'm proven wrong but we all know what these people down south are capable of. Please if you cant take people's opinion, just ignore it. Thanks and One Love.
It will unheard of for a candidate who has lost in almost all the regions to emerge a winner by winning two regions with paltry number of voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by mcpat(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
The SE results pouring out!! ABIA South Senetorial district PDP 101,433. APGA 70,502 APC 3,530.. Yes we got 3k votes.. I think sey na 50 dem go give us.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Rad1cal: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
ZackiGp:

It will unheard of for a candidate who has lost in almost all the regions to emerge a winner by winning two regions with paltry number of voters.

Pulling healthy number of votes in your opponents stronghold and totally annihilating those opponents in your stronghold is the key to victory.

Popularity votes count.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by MaziOmenuko: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2015
One thing is sure: SE and SS results are presently being manipulated to show 99% turnout. This is a far-cry from the credible elections we were promised. Abians has trooped to the streets to protest this purported show of shame. This is why PDP are waning that peeps should ignore results on the social media; they want to doctor the entire result and publish straight from INEC offices.

We are watching in 3-D.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by snowland(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2015
ZackiGp:

Yes you are right but that only when due processes are followed. Down south, few states used Card Reader, other did manual accreditation. With the cooperation of INEC staff posted to the regions, anything can happen from there. Like I said, i'm not being pessimistic, just being realistic.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Smh! One of Buhari's rams be celebrating already

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Jigawa results

APC ------ 885,988
PDP ------ 143

Source : The Nation

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by snowland(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Soyedele1:
Jigawa results

APC ------ 885,988
PDP ------ 183

Is this for real?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by asha80(m): 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
One thing is sure: SE and SS results are presently being manipulated to show 99% turnout. This is a far-cry from the credible elections we were promised. Abians has trooped to the streets to protest this purported show of shame. This is why PDP are waning that peeps should ignore results on the social media; they want to doctor the entire result and publish straight from INEC offices.

We are watching in 3-D.
are they protesting in umuahia and in aba?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by olasoji1: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Election update: Buhari wins Kogi,and captures 60% of total votes

Read more here==>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/election-update-buhari-wins-kogi.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (69) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.