Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (181697 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Photo Of Election Result In My Polling Unit Here In Kano / PRIMATE AYODELE On 2015 Elections(share This Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by MaziOmenuko: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2015
asha80:
are they protesting in umuahia and in aba?

Umuahia.
Aba is not in Abia Central senatorial zone, which is the flash point of the protest as people voted against the governor but he is already rigging for himself and GEJ, padding up the votes.

Soon, you will hear that INEC office in Umuahia has been burnt down just like Benue.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ZackiGp(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Pulling healthy number of votes in your opponents stronghold and totally annihilating those opponents in your stronghold is the key to victory.

Popularity votes count.

Let see how it goes, i'm sure you are aware that we talking about 8 states in both SS and SE?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Rad1cal: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
ZackiGp:

Let see how it goes, i'm sure you are aware that we talking about 8 states in both SS and SE?

So ?

Have you seen the horrible score below ? If you have and you are very glad, then wait for the counter

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/apc-wins-jigawa-elections/

Tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe !!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Kingsasian(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Kizmarty:
I almost forgot something is happening in my darling country today tongue
still,I don't even know which candidate is better,it's like being stuck between a tiger and a cheetah in a cage embarassed
wish there was a thid party like athletico madrid is in la liga.

this GEJ/GMB race is more like the Italian league playing out.
The fact remains I won't be happy with what ever person wins this election embarassed
same here

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by authority2006(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
snowland:

If only you can check all my posts, you will see I'm APC to the core. I just don't like it when people do not respect other's opinions. I talk based on facts on ground not based on my blind support. I will be the happiest if I'm proven wrong but we all know what these people down south are capable of. Please if you cant take people's opinion, just ignore it. Thanks and One Love.
Your Your opinion here is not my headache but claiming to be what you are not is my grouse with you. You wanted to appear as being neutral and objective but your use of words clearly gave you out.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Acquiredollars(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ wins Enugu:

PDP:553,037
APC:14,157

Buhari wins Jigawa
APC:885,988
PDP:143

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ZackiGp(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

So ?

Have you seen the horrible score below ? If you have and you are very glad, then wait for the counter

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/apc-wins-jigawa-elections/

Tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe !!!!
That is like Bayelsa + Akwa Ibom! Wow.
SS and SE will end up struggling to overturn/counter the votes in the north, what then happens to SW?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by asha80(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Umuahia.
Aba is not in Abia Central senatorial zone, which is the flash point of the protest as people voted against the governor but he is already rigging for himself and GEJ, padding up the votes.

Soon, you will hear that INEC office in Umuahia has been burnt down just like Benue.
I thought inec has already announced ta orji winner? I hope they burn inec office down in umuahia..if abia loses this chance of freeing themselves from this bondage then no hope ever for abia...a state that was touted to develop more than present Imo when the two were split

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by snowland(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
authority2006:
Your Your opinion here is not my headache but claiming to be what you are not is my grouse with you. You wanted to appear as being neutral and objective but your use of words clearly gave you out.

Mr Man, I'm not hear to argue or proof anything to you. Do yourself a little favour and check my previous posts. They are there for you to see. I'm not a blind patriot that will pretend all is well when I know for a fact that there is fire on d mountain. I only presented my opinion, if you are not satisfied with it, then so be it. If you have not been seeing results coming from the regions yet, then you are not that patriotic like you are trying to paint yourself. Akwa Ibom result is an example. Over 90% turn-out. Should that not be a thing to worry about?. Do the judgement yourself. Peace.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Rad1cal: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2015
ZackiGp:

That is like Bayelsa + Akwa Ibom! Wow.
SS and SE will end up struggling to overturn/counter the votes in the north, what then happens to SW?

I see you are happy but the sad news is that news is false and the SS/SE will brutally unleash theirs.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha !! 89% of PVC collection rate.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Acquiredollars:
GEJ wins Enugu:

Buhari wins Jigawa

Are you serious.. That's like Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom combined.....
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
ALL Progressive Congress (APC) has won all the three Senators seats contested during the last saturday general election in Jigawa state.

The APC’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari also has the won the presidential election in the state.

Declaring the presidential election result, the returning officer Professor James Ayatsa who is the Vice Chancellor of Federal University Katsina, announced that Gen Buhari scored 885,988 while President Goodluck Jonathan scored 143.
Thenation

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by MacDanielz(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Acquiredollars:
GEJ wins Enugu:

Buhari wins Jigawa
Even as an APC fan.......I can say with all mouth wide open that there are irregularities in that result........Anywayz, since the PDPs would also be pulling strings too, no problem............Am happy tho'.........Let's see how the PDP states would overcome the craezily n insanely over populated APC states #FollowingSilently

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Bauchi Youth heading to INEC Office to protest.
Not a single seat was won by PDP in bauchi

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by authority2006(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by authority2006(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2015
snowland:

Mr Man, I'm not hear to argue or proof anything to you. Do yourself a little favour and check my previous posts. They are there for you to see. I'm not a blind patriot that will pretend all is well when I know for a fact that there is fire on d mountain. I only presented my opinion, if you are not satisfied with it, then so be it. If you have not been seeing results coming from the regions yet, then you are not that patriotic like you are trying to paint yourself. Akwa Ibom result is an example. Over 90% turn-out. Should that not be a thing to worry about?. Do the judgement yourself. Peace.
Over 90% voters turn out with 98% votes for PDP is something to be worried about but still, it doesn't mean end of the road for APC. There was the same scenario in 2011 but remember, South West and part of the North went to PDP back then. This time, it is different. Let them come out with their maximum votes. Some will be quashed by court. APC won't need contest the whole election but few states. Peace.
Below is the an evidence from Akwa Ibom state.

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by MaziOmenuko: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2015
I knew Sule Lamido will deal massively with PDP: those are the insiders working for APC inside the PDP platform.

Expected same from Niger state also.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by ZackiGp(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

I see you are happy but the sad news is that news is false and the SS/SE will brutally unleash theirs.

You still don't get it, do you?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by demandtruth: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Rad1cal:

Let me be of help here to you, also.

You see, Katsina state has a difference of 1.250M vote lead for APC
Now,

Abia state has a +300k for PDP
Enugu state has +570k for PDP
Ebonyi state has + 310k for PDP

I have not mentioned Kano and Jigawa ooo

Please, go cool your blood pressure from rising

The help here is free. Just like i help your other fellows
or
have you seen barcanista ever since

GMB HAS WON

No controversy

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by treasuremi1(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Rad1cal: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2015
demandtruth:

Let me be of help here to you, also.

You see, Katsina state has a difference of 1.250M vote lead for APC
Now,

Abia state has a +300k for PDP
Enugu state has +570k for PDP
Ebonyi state has + 310k for PDP

I have not mentioned Kano and Jigawa ooo

Please, go cool your blood pressure from rising

The help here is free. Just like i help your other fellows
or
have you seen barcanista ever since

GMB HAS WON

No controversy

Where did you see the bold, you better stop jonsing.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha !!!
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Acquiredollars(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
I need an Urgent answer please: did David Mark Win the Senatorial seat again?
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Ayesman(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Kano state presidential election result.
Apc-1,903,999 (89.8%)
Pdp-215, 779 (10.2)

Kano with 44 LGAs has released result
whilst Anambra Ebonyi with 14 LGAs is hoarding result. Eastern miracle has no place in this result, Change we sought. Change we will get.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by khattab008: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Acquiredollars:
I need an Urgent answer please: did David Mark Win the Senatorial seat again?

I heard this morning on Radio- Poltical Platform on Raypower, that He(David Mark) won with about 90k to 40k of APC, even the deputy senate president was said to have won back his seat.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Ibrahym(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2015
yemaldo:
ALL Progressive Congress (APC) has won all the three Senators seats contested during the last saturday general election in Jigawa state.

The APC’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari also has the won the presidential election in the state.

Declaring the presidential election result, the returning officer Professor James Ayatsa who is the Vice Chancellor of Federal University Katsina, announced that Gen Buhari scored 885,988 while President Goodluck Jonathan scored 143.
Thenation
I think its
APC = 885,988

PDP = 142,897

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by thepatroit: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
MacDanielz:
Even as an APC fan.......I can say with all mouth wide open that there are irregularities in that result........Anywayz, since the PDPs would also be pulling strings too, no problem............Am happy tho'.........Let's see how the PDP states would overcome the craezily n insanely over populated APC states #FollowingSilently
My dear, I'm even surprised PDP got up to 143. I was among an election monitoring team in Jigawa state. When the votes were counted in my polling unit, there was no single PDP vote and the crowd was massive. I got the same information from my colleagues in other parts of the state. Its shocking but real.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by snowland(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2015
authority2006:
Over 90% voters turn out with 98% votes for PDP is something to be worried about but still, it doesn't mean end of the road for APC. There was the same scenario in 2011 but remember, South West and part of the North went to PDP back then. This time, it is different. Let them come out with their maximum votes. Some will be quashed by court. APC won't need contest the whole election but few states. Peace.
Below is the an evidence from Akwa Ibom state.

Yes you are absolutely right. Lets hope our judicial system will be up to the task this time around because the rigging is just too glaring even to the blind. We are both on the same team and I sincerely pray we come out top. Human nature sometimes will want to exhibit some withdrawal syndrome when faced with some seemingly difficult situations. The better Nigeria we both pray and wish for will not elude us. One Love.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Buruji Kashamu is a senator-elect in Ogun.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by snowland(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Acquiredollars:
GEJ wins Enugu:

Buhari wins Jigawa

Op, PDP vote is not 143 but over 143,000. I guess you didnt copy the rest. All the same, Change is here.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by humberjade: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by humberjade: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
As it stands now, APC now forms the majority in the National Assembly, as a result will lead both House of Rep and Senate... So even if GEJ is squeezed in (which I doubt), d seat win be too hot for him.
Re: 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here by thepatroit: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Acquiredollars:
GEJ wins Enugu:

Buhari wins Jigawa
Point of correction, PDP in Jigawa-143,904 votes. I just called a colleague

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Breaking News Former President Is Boko Haram Backer – Source / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.