Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) (69995 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Woman Delivers Frog Like Baby With Two Horns In Osun (graphic Photos) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by rabbaba: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Anyway I dint see horn as said. But who did that woman had sex with is what I what to know. Thank God that the baby is dead aswell God help us. That is the change APC want?
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by nagoma(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Anencephalic baby. Neural tube defect. Will not survive.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Janetozi(f): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2015
The woman should let us know where she went to in search of the fruit of the womb.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
DrAify:
There is no cure or standard treatment for anencephaly and the prognosis for patients is death but some have survived up to 4 years

This is Really Sad and Touching!!
So the Baby fate is already Sealed!!!
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Janetozi:
The woman should let us know where she went to in search of the fruit of the womb.
Are U a woman at all...?
Are U human at all..?

Just pray U have SMOOTHER days ahead..

I just went through your LOCATION and u sounded CHARISMATIC there, so why did U deviate..?

NOW, I believe that the WORST ENEMY of a woman is her fellow woman.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Afroconnect: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
From the belly of the beast...I bet if the mother can cater for this being,she will make a lot of money and following cos some clowns will definitely worship it as some idol or god.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by MILITO12345(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2015
eleojo23:
This is a neural tube defect (anencephaly) possibly caused by environmental toxins and low intake of folic acid by the mother during pregnancy.
its true,just like u said but its called spinal bifida.and its doesnt occur in d head.it occurs arround the L-S vertebra.no offence tho
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by OlamideGirl(f): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Dats y zz better to go to the hospital to give birth......imagine d fear dse midwives would ve caused to d mother of the child.......E
dse case is just a birth disorder anencephaly and d baby az cleft lip too......an educated midwive or nurse should know dat cause it's bin taught in embryology.....now d mother lacks d knowledge and reason y she gv birth to such baby due to lack of folic acid.... instead she zz with d fear dat she gave birth to a baby with horn due to d witches in her family......EDUCATION IS INDEED PRICELESS......
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by eleojo23: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Wyclefniranz:
why dont they be having dis kind of baby in d ancient or did they also knw anything about folic acid and toxin too
#endtimetinzz
You can't be sure that they did not have these cases because you were not there. However I believe they had less cases then because their exposure to toxins were low at that time and their food was rich in folic acid like papaya, citrus, corn, peanuts etc.
These days, people consume a lot of processed foods hence the need to take folic acid supplements.
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Na Hell boy the pekin be
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by felifeli: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Na Aregbesola pikin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DrAify(f): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2015
FDA classified teratogenic effect of drugs into 5 categories and folic acid happens to be in class A,meaning no risk at all.Folic acid has no adverse effects
kayciano:
It's ABSENCE OF BRAIN.(ANENCEPHALY).
causes are..
1)Lack of FOLIC ACID. and that does not mean ALL WOMEN should CONSUME LARGE quantities because it has ADVERSE EFFECTS..

Though The DRUG is CHEAP but it's very POTENT, so be careful.

2)OLDER LADIES getting pregnant..
3)EXPOSURE to HARMFUL substances that affect theETABOLISM of Folic acid..

D LADY needs ENCOURAGEMENT and SUCCOUR now, because it can be very demeaning..
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by meccuno: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Yorubas Are The Problems Of Nigeria» Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Former CBN Governor.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by eleojo23: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2015
MILITO12345:
its true,just like u said but its called spinal bifida.and its doesnt occur in d head.it occurs arround the L-S vertebra.no offence tho
Thanks. Both are neural tube defects.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
DrAify:
FDA classified teratogenic effect of drugs into 5 categories and folic acid happens to be in class A,meaning no risk at all.Folic acid has no adverse effects
Doc. Good morning..
We are colleagues..

FOLIC ACID is absolutely contraindicated in TUMOUR PATIENTS.

It increases the TUMOR TURN UP RATE..
It is even contraindicated in LADIES with FIBROIDS and some may not know they have FIBROIDS..
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Janetozi(f): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
kayciano:

Are U a woman at all...?
Are U human at all..?

Just pray U have SMOOTHER days ahead..

I just went through your LOCATION and u sounded CHARISMATIC there, so why did U deviate..?

NOW, I believe that the WORST ENEMY of a woman is her fellow woman.
i am a women!

I am a human!!

My days in the past have been smooth and my days ahead will be smoother!!!

I am no my fellow women enemy!!!!
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by hitmanogo: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Anencephaly
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by DrAify(f): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
I am talking about teratogenicity here
kayciano:

Doc. Good morning..
We are colleagues..

FOLIC ACID is absolutely contraindicated in TUMOUR PATIENTS
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by SuzzyyEse: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
its an abnormally called anecephaly absence of major portion of the brain,skull, scalp that occurs during embryonic development.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Ocho okwu go and vote..
Arysexy:
Looks like obasanjo.

Too much agbo while pregnant causes deformity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2015
DrAify:
I am talking about teratogenicity here
OK..I feel U..
Class A....yeaa.
Especially with respect to teratogenicity..

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by constanttime(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2015
What the heck is this antichrist!!!!
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2015
The case is a case of ANENCEPHALLY!

The child does not have horns and is not evil....IT IS ANENCEPHALLY!

Wikipedia....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anencephaly

Anencephaly is the absence of a major portion of the brain, skull, and scalp that occurs during embryonic development.[1] It is a cephalic disorder that results from a neural tube defect that occurs when the rostral (head) end of the neural tube fails to close, usually between the 23rd and 26th day following conception.[2] Strictly speaking, the Greek term translates as "no in-head" (that is, totally lacking the inside part of the head, i.e., the brain), but it is accepted that children born with this disorder are in fact usually only lacking a telencephalon,[3] the largest part of the brain consisting mainly of the cerebral hemispheres, including the neocortex, which is responsible for cognition. The remaining structure is usually covered only by a thin layer of membrane— skin, bone, meninges, etc. are all lacking.[4] With very few exceptions,[5] [6] infants with this disorder do not survive longer than a few hours or possibly days after their birth.

Why are Nigerians not friendly with Google?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2015
lawanson44:
Tinubu and Aregbesola must have climbed that woman. undecided
Hahahhahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 8:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Janetozi:

She may not have gone anywhere. Please be informed and educated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anencephaly
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by babs01(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2015
BruzMoney:
OSUN. The home of wierd things. Same place some bleeping fake Gold were found in a goat
U missed d road its not Osun but Ekiti
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by humberjade: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Chai chisos!!! undecided

Osun state and these their bizarre births, whenever I hear or read dis kinda news, my mind goes to Osun even b4 probing further. They'd better turn to God.

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Arysexy(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
cheesy cheesy
Ocho okwu go and vote..

Nne GEJ ejebego! By tomorrow We will will b popping champagne!

How have u been?

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Dolemite(f): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Christians: Remember your God created this baby. grin grin
Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by misshoree(f): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Awwww,I pity the mother

1 Like

Re: Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Dolemite:
Christians: Remember your God created this baby. grin grin

And remember he gave us the gift of compassion, love and intelligence for times like these.

God sends bad things our way to challenge us to use the gifts he has given us.

A good follower of God is someone who reflects the qualities of God....love, compassion kindness among others....when it does not make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life / Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.