Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Do People Now Use The Word SORRY To Start Almost Every Conversation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Now Use The Word SORRY To Start Almost Every Conversation (759 Views)

The Things People Now Do Inside Swimming Pools / See What Some Guys Now Use To Satisfy Their Sexual Urge Instead Of Prostitute / I'm Sorry To Say This But Brains Were Wasted On The Average Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Now Use The Word SORRY To Start Almost Every Conversation by ericessien24: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2015
Someone wants to ask you question coming from behind,you hear sorry

To ask adress, youl hear sorry I'm going

Almost every sentence now starts with SORRY

Its so annoying.

Why?
Re: Why Do People Now Use The Word SORRY To Start Almost Every Conversation by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2015
It's because every one consider the other person to be agitated on earth.
I don't do that because I was raise on mars, we don't do sorry there.
Re: Why Do People Now Use The Word SORRY To Start Almost Every Conversation by Hero10001: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2015
This is Nigeria where niggas dey vex gan..
"Sorry" fit help you to get an angry niggas attention.

"Excuse me" or "Please" are appropirate though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Now Use The Word SORRY To Start Almost Every Conversation by ericessien24: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hero10001:
This is Nigeria where niggas dey vex gan..
"Sorry" fit help you to get an angry niggas attention.

"Excuse me" or "Please" are appropirate though.
yea cos it will look as if I offended the person

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Woman Narrates How She Died And Met Gaddafi In Hell / Customer Beware Of Nigeria Online Mall Like Konga / How Many People Noticed That Nairaland Went Offline Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.