Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) (50500 Views)

Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Bola Tinubu,Ajimobi And Wole Soyinka Getting Accredited(Photos) / Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by suptol(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
I hope he didn't vote for Jonathan? grin. But who cares. God has already known our President.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Ricardo2400(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
HBD 2 meeeeeeee!!!
Meanwhile Change has come

Sai baba!!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:

That old man is about to be your President. Dont worry, you will get used to it.

@ the emboldened, are you sure you are not one of Dr Jonathan's students?
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Jona card no gree read for card reader looool____
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:

That old man is about to be your President. Dont worry, you will get used to it.

@ the emboldened, are you sure you are not one of Dr Jonathan's students?

Yes he is... And so am I?

Do you want to be schooled by either of us? Because, you need it.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Saeed348(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2015
CaptainAmerica:

old fool that doesn't want to retire...

GEJ TILL 2019
grin grin

E-diot PDP

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Where are his kids? Last I checked they are mostly above 18!
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by tola9ja: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by LEXYLOV: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
JustCalMeDBoss:
How can such an old frail looking, cancer ridden, man without no substantive form of academic qualification be our president pls remain there and neva come out of that village.
[/s]

Lots of irresponsible lack of home training children in Nairaland this days.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by DeCritique(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2015
olassy239:
Sai bihari

Buhari called his deputy Osibande

You dey call am Bihari.

That's good.

APC cronies got same kind of brains. Which kin change una wan come give me kwanu?

GEJ Till 2019!!!
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by lusciouslex: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2015
How many minutes will it takes this CORP MEMBER to accreditate GEJ and PEJ? Good God! Card Reader Crisis.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by okestev: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Kennedymac:
my ancestor trying to rule me , look at his wrinkled face

GEJ sweeping the votes here in imo state
.. Stop being sentimental and be reasonable for once ...when has wrinkles become a disease at the age above 70yrs ...I think you should pray to attain such age and not to be unnecessarily blinded because of politics..
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2015
All these supporters on Nairaland won't go out and vote ohh....Only Sai Sai Sai they know.

Anyway GEJ NO STOPPING US. cheesy
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by sweetkev(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
And somwhere in Otueke, the card reader refused to work for the president and his wife. This is so ridiculous.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemim:

Whatever anger you carry in yourself,guy,you don Bleep up. Imagine your grand children say this to you.

My grandkids won't say that to be because am currently not an illiterate and would probably own a doctors degree way before I turn 70 unlike your backward general.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by oaslink: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Now on NTA. For over 30mnt now d card reader cannot read Jonathan's card
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by stagger: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Unbelievable. Am I seeing correctly? The card reader being used to accredit the President and his family is malfunctioning!
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Jetjacky(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=32086255][/quote]

are they suppose to vote? lol
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2015
DeCritique:

Buhari called his deputy Osibande

You dey call am Bihari.

That's good.

APC cronies got same kind of brains. Which kin change una wan come give me kwanu?

GEJ Till 2019!!!
thanks.but bihari mean the chosen one in my dialect

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2015
1supremo:
That's our next president taking the lead in the quest for a better and virile Nigeria.

Arise Oh Compatriots
Nigeria's Call for Change Obey

Nigeria will be great again, but we all need to play our parts in lofting this country out of the mire of incompetence in leadership that's lead to nonchalance in securing the lives of the citizenry as well as thievery with impunity.

Vote.
Abeegi Joor , change am
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by sweetkev(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2015
And somwhere in Otueke, the card reader refused to work for the president and his wife. This is so ridiculous. Is this not a sign of badluck.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
old man

ageing is a good thing sha..

In the next elections he might do all these sitting .

if buhari win ehn.. make i lay two unripe mango

The witches and wizards wey endorse GEJ don help you talk amen, So when you begin born / lay mango , no dey talk say na family cause am o
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
old man

ageing is a good thing sha..

In the next elections he might do all these sitting .

if buhari win ehn.. make i lay two unripe mango

The witches and wizards wey endorse GEJ don help you talk amen, So when you begin born / lay mango , no dey talk say na family cause am o grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by DeCritique(m): 9:39am On Mar 28, 2015
okestev:
.. Stop being sentimental and be reasonable for once ...when has wrinkles become a disease at the age above 70yrs ...I think you should pray to attain such age and not to be unnecessarily blinded because of politics..

It's not a sin to be old.

What is a sin is when you as an old man does not leave the political scenery for your grand children to take over from!
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by DeCritique(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
olassy239:
thanks.but bihari mean the chosen one in my dialect

Lolz... Okay oh... I dey wonder which kin dialect be that sha
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2015
President GEJ PVC not recognised by inec card reader! .. pls tune ur tv to Channels to follow the news live!.. Goodluck ur time to go is now..*fist*

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2015
CaptainAmerica:

old fool that doesn't want to retire...

GEJ TILL 2019
grin grin
you re a new classy fool that is stagnant in life...
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2015
DeCritique:

Lolz... Okay oh... I dey wonder which kin dialect be that sha
u can keep on wondering. buhari is d bihari
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Trustyd1(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2015
I was about to complain that the election was due to start by 1:30, the op don't know the difference between voting and accreditation.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by LEXYLOV: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2015
ollah1:
President GEJ PVC not recognised by inec card reader! .. pls tune ur tv to Channels to follow the news live!.. Goodluck ur time to go is now..*fist*
Why is it that only on him and his wife the card reader malfunction the first kind of news since morning. Just a disclaiming tactics.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by CaptainAmerica: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Saeed348:

E-diot PDP

your _whore of a mother
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.