Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) (50501 Views)

Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa / Bola Tinubu,Ajimobi And Wole Soyinka Getting Accredited(Photos) / Obasanjo Being Accredited [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
old man

ageing is a good thing sha..

In the next elections he might do all these sitting .

if buhari win ehn.. make i lay two unripe mango

U must be a mad man

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by fisqo2mm(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
old man

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by deenmuiz(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
Victory is sure, sai GMB,card reader rejecting Jonathan
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by CaptainAmerica: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Saeed348:

I expect dt from u,,,

Just make sure u read wats written on ds pic

speak english! you piece of _shit grin cheesy
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by olabiyi247(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Gej don't keep to his word

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
old man

gringringringringrin

No worry..even for dream sef, Buhari no fit win.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Emyogalanya: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Citizens of nigeria brothers of africa in the name of our country i prof. Attahiru jega presents to you the final events of our general elections our great exercise to sustain our nascent democracy we appeal to the almighty God to grant us bless us with a leader that will lead into an ocean of peace and properity
FROM THE HOUSE OF P.D.P behold jonathan threax joined in contest today by the ever smiling vice president of nigeria behold namadina sambo murmillo together they stand against a man who has never won an election a coup plotter and truncator of democracy by the grace of the A.P.C behold buhari (THEOKOLESE) the shadow of boko haram(DEATH)

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
[s]
TheProfe:

@speak2emmalex.. I really shouldn't be trading words with people of low intellectuals like you but I just have to advise you in this instance.

How could you insult an individual who has not wronged you in any way.

I won't be surprised if your parent (father and mother) are stark illiterates.

I may not be certain as to the literacy level of your parents but I'm pretty sure they are intellectually bankrupt otherwise, they wouldn't had given birth to a child with an intelligence quotient (IQ) of 52 cos you are a slowpoke (morons have IQ of btw 50 - 75) and only managed to had escaped imbecility (imbeciles have IQ of btw 50 - 25).

If they have normal IQ, then, they must be morally bankrupt to have trained you in the manner they did cos you've just shown to the world how incompetent they are.

Learn to gauge your thoughts, posts and utterances..
[/s]

Shut the fxxk up fagg0t..You can go give Buhari a hand job for all care....The dude is old and an illiterate
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Fbicacus: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Does foolish igbos dat say,de will vote for GMB. dey don't know what GEJ ve done for igbos... Than hause men who make igbos suffer...
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by DollyParton1(f): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
old man

Olodo. The shepopotamus whey no old had to sit down to do her voting while the "old man" stood throughout.
Na only you and your mumuism waka come.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin

No worry..even for dream sef, Buhari no fit win.

shey?.. APC supporters are disgruntled.. its a fact we havent had the best of the best.. but buhari ain't any better than Jona. i see Nigerians who vote for buhari as isrealites longing for the garlic and cucumber left behind in Egypt

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by blackjack21(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
sai baba

1.Aisha

2.Buhari arriving at the voting center

Today is the day that Nigerians elect General Muhammadu Buhari as the next President of Nigeria

#changeishere

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
DollyParton1:

Olodo. The shepopotamus whey no old had to sit down to do her voting while the "old man" stood throughout.
Na only you and your mumuism waka come.

maybe i prefer big nose to open teeth.. my choice.

God Nose whats best for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Forwetinnah: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
olabiyi247:
Gej don't keep to his word

Did Buhari keep his word after he cried and swore like a looser NOT to CONTEST in ANY elections in Nigeria? Did OBJ keep his word not to go for a third term bid ?? Child, stay off politics and concentrate on DSTV 306/308(the last airbender is on right now by the way) that's if you have cable tv

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by galantman98(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
sai baba

1.Aisha

Today is the day that Nigerians elect General Muhammadu Buhari as the next President of Nigeria

#changeishere

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by borntwice2008(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
G= Goodluck
M= Must
B= Back to ASO VILLA
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by TheProfe: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
speak2emmalex:

Shut the fxxk up fagg0t..You can go give Buhari a hand job for all care....The dude is old and an illiterate

Please tell me, how literate are your parents? ?
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by borntwice2008(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
J =Jonathan

E = Ebele

G= Goodluck

A= Azikwe
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by TheProfe: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
speak2emmalex:

I'm not bothered about who wins of GEJ and GMB.

My concern however is that you openly insult and curse another man without any justification whatsoever.

If your father or mother were insulted by anyone, would you - speak2emmalex feel cool with that? ?

Please act as a role model to fellow nairalanders... Or better still, avoid topics on which you have no meaningful contributions.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by soldierdollar(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Emteebee:

Casted? Smh

Sorry ... Cast grin
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by nellyjohn: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Finally, the day is here and u have been accredited. Don't forget to vote for urself as u await the result of ur great failure been announced by 2moro latest.
Long live PDP
Long live GEJ till 2019
Long live Ni

1 Like

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
kilokeys:
old man

u must dp dat ooooo mumu
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
reporting live in mushin.. large turn out in mushin lagos state guys card reader nt working its showing the real name but it can identify the finger print..... wther pdp like it or nt we are nt voting jonathan

Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by luigiajah(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
good
Come Monday ..Buhari will assume the presidential mandate alongside Osinbanjo
Vote wisely..
never use the holy bible for political propaganda. Muslims respect the holy Qur'an.. So you better respect yourself by removing that picture or face a calamity so great that you'll start asking God what you did.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by macjireh: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=18pt] .

Vote GMB ( G oodluck M oves 2
B ayelsa)

:
[/size]

GMB - GOODLUCK MARSHALLS BUHARI
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kennedymac:
my ancestor trying to rule me , look at his wrinkled face

GEJ sweeping the votes here in imo state
...wow! Good to know my peeps are abreast cheesy who wan try cheesy
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by ify01: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
One Nigeria
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Busuyib(f): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Fesomu:
Jonathan should not bother to leave otuoke.. We will post all his belongings @ aso rock to him... All I see is Sai Buhari
abi o. We don package d load. Na DHL go deliver am.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by donhils: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
sai baba

1.Aisha

#changeishere

All these guys shouting sai baba, sai buhari at any slight opportunity, hope you guys don't start a fight when your general had woefully lost yet again.
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vote back to fulani
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by olabiyi247(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Did Buhari keep his word after he cried and swore like a looser NOT to CONTEST in ANY elections in Nigeria? Did OBJ keep his word not to go for a third term bid ?? Child, stay off politics and concentrate on DSTV 306/308(the last airbender is on right now by the way) that's if you have cable tv
I can see u sick upstairs, need medical attention. Pele, take ur drugs on time
Re: General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) by stellzzReuben: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
olassy239:
thanks.but bihari mean the chosen one in my dialect

Hahahaha stop tryna cover up its clearly showing that APc members are full of dumb heads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / OKITIPUPA: A Town In Nigeria Without Electricity For over 12 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.