Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture (2281 Views)

Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Jonathan's Accreditation Stalled In Otuoke. / Card Reader Delays President Jonathan's Accreditation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by enzony(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
The president has been standing for more than 25minutes and the INEC card reader has so far failed. Whereas that of Buhari went smoothly in less than 4minutes.

Could this be premeditated by INEC?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by AbuMikey(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2015
That one na HIM wahal gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2015
enzony:
The president has been standing for more than 25minutes and the INEC card reader has so far failed. Whereas that of Buhari went smoothly in less than 4minutes.

Jega northern agenda at work
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Owoado(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
What ever it is, they better sort it out.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan rub oil on his finger tip intentionally to make things look like it's bad.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2015
enzony:

that's not the issue..everything including accreditation was halted until the president. Came.they should have started accreditation so that before he came,they would have known if the machine is faulty or not..atleast. buhari own didn't behave that way...or Na fake PVC Oga jonny carry come?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by omenka(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan pulling his last minute stunt to discredit the process.

Well, physical accreditation option is there, he can simply use that and fill the incident form.

Yeye dey smell.

He should not bother going back to Abuja. His belongings would be taken to him in Utuoke.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by appini: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2015
It's working now
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by omenka(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
The president is using a fake PVC.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by appini: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Jega has brought jaga jaga into this process
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Collynzo419: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
The president is using a fake PVC.

grin grin grin grin grin

I agree

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Goandie: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
that's not the issue..everything including accreditation was halted until the president. Came.they should have started accreditation so that before he came,they would have known if the machine is faulty or not..atleast. buhari own didn't behave that way...or Na fake PVC Oga jonny carry come?

Tankx jawe na fake oga jona carry coz if ur watchin it, it accepted d guy @d back of presi jonathan
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by ziccoit: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Witches and wizards abound in Otuoke o. Imagine 3 card reader failed.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by omenka(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:

grin grin grin grin grin

I agree
He's wasting his own time. By the way, why did they have to wait until the president's arrival before they started the process. What if he had had hitches along the way and arrived at 1pm??

Mumu man now speaking on the phone. "What I want to know is what is happening across the country?" Fake phone call. All na for show.

I did my smoothly and back home waiting to go vote later.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by SOUNDKING: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
We are watching!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by omenka(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
"I'm expecting Nigerians to be patience in the process..."- President Jonathan ( "PhD" ).

Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Collynzo419: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
He's wasting his own time. By the way, why did they have to wait until the president's arrival before they started the process. What if he had had hitches along the way and arrived at 1pm??

Mumu man now speaking on the phone. "What I want to know is what is happening across the country?" Fake phone call. All na for show.

I did my smoothly and back home waiting to go vote later.

It is an intentional ploy to discredit INEC. It will not work , Nigerians are not dumb.

Card readers are working everywhere apart from Otueke- Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by alaoeri: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Jona's security personnel jamming the card readers to discredit Jega, their evil plan won't work.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by maestroz: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan pulling his last minute stunt to discredit the process.

Well, physical accreditation option is there, he can simply use that and fill the incident form.

Yeye dey smell.

He should not bother going back to Abuja. His belongings would be taken to him in Utuoke.

I think he came with his national identity card instead of his voterz card
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by enzony(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
At the end GEJ will win.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Koolmexxi(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Don't some of u guys have anything beta to do?? Like vote maybe

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by AYunusa: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
I did my accreditation sucefuly nd bak home to eat before going bak to vote
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by liljboy(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2015
The weather forecast for Election Day shows
that it will rain, so take your umbrella with
you and leave your broom at home.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Don't some of u guys have anything beta to do?? Like vote maybe
vote when accreditation is going on?Mtcheew like president like follower.do the right thing at the right. Una. No go hear
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by rusher14: 11:47am On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:
"I'm expecting Nigerians to be patience in the process..."- President Jonathan ( "PhD" ).

Tufiakwa.

Mama peace?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Koolmexxi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
vote when accreditation is going on?Mtcheew like president like follower.do the right thing at the right. Una. No go hear
If u no b slowpoke, u'ld have realised accreditation is a part of the whole voting process..
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Koolmexxi(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
If u weren't a slowpoke, u probably would have known accreditation is part of the voting process....
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Koolmexxi:

If u weren't a slowpoke, u probably would have known accreditation is part of the voting process....
ur family,ur entire useless and daft generation including ur illiterate father is a slowpoke u this dimwit... accreditation ends by 12:59 and voting starts by one..so why will u vote when accreditation is still ongoing? And a fool like yourself will claim literary? Nonsense..eranko lasanlasan. See u don't want to exchange words with me I tell u
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Koolmexxi:

ur family,ur entire useless and daft generation including ur illiterate father is a slowpoke u this dimwit... accreditation ends by 12:59 and voting starts by one..so why will u vote when accreditation is still ongoing? And a fool like yourself will claim literary? Nonsense..eranko lasanlasan. See u don't want to exchange words with me I tell u.

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Koolmexxi:

ur family,ur entire useless and daft generation including ur illiterate father is a slowpoke u this dimwit... accreditation ends by 12:59 and voting starts by one..so why will u vote when accreditation is still ongoing? And a fool like yourself will claim literary? Nonsense..eranko lasanlasan. See u don't want to exchange words with me I tell u.

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Accreditation Failed - Picture by Koolmexxi(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
southniyikaye:
I'll rather not trade words with u. U really do sound frustrated.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of South African President Jacob Zuma Beating A Foreign African National / Live Update Of happenings In The House Of Rep - Punch / Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.