Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! (2281 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by dtruth3(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Former Governors and some party leaders, questions the status of Tinubu as APC national leader.

Says the APC constitution does not recognise him as a national leader!

read more details here.. http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-tinubu-akande-shut-out-of-apc-nec-meeting/
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
T.R.I.O

"The Race Is On" for ftc
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by Emekamex(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tinubu and Akande already eliminated from royal rumble. Interesting...

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by seedgreen(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Following
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thats true.
Tinubu and Akande are local touts! grin

5 Likes

Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by dustmalik: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
How can you shutout people who aren't even there to begin with? All these useless media outlets should find better lies to tell.

11 Likes

Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by dtruth3(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
dustmalik:
How can you shutout people who aren't even there to begin with? All these useless media outlets should find better lies to tell.
Cry me a RIVER!

6 Likes

Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by Mekus68: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
ilovelikes:
T.R.I.O

"The Race Is On" for ftc

I.T student @ INTROVERT's workshop. Lolz

She's grooming u well.

Continue
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by MKO4ever(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
I thought they said they were not at the meeting?
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by ProfessorPeter(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Is Lie Muhammad included?
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by iykedare(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
How is this even possible?
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by stuff46(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Apc themselves are problem. This is not news
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by Teamspiritlive: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol

signup on the new exciting https://teamspiritlive.com
Re: Pandemonium At APC NEC Meeting, Tinubu And Akande Shut Out Of The Meeting! by tinkinjow: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's getting interesting. I use to say d military won't return but now who says they can't. I just know that'll be best for Nigeria.
I ponder on d way karma strikes, Tinubu has got his together with Gbajabiamila, who knows maybe Buhari is next. How many months did he overthrew Shagari? Was it 3 months? If so, Buhari should beware d ides of August

I don't wish Nigeria bad o just thinking aloud.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My New Book Will Draw Blood, Soyinka Vows / APC Senator Stages Walk Out On Saraki / Pics:Goodluck Jonathan Look Dapper As He Speaks At Hope Global Forum In USA 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.