Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job (1912 Views)

5 Ingredients That Can Poison Your Brain Completely / DIY!!! Natural Lightening Skincare Ingredients That Really Work / Two Nature's Active Ingredients That Increase Size Of Either Booty Or Boobs.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by Praise77: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hi everyone!, am Praise by name and a Trevo Life and Health coach.
Am creating this post for those who want to know Trevo, it's fabulous health benefits and the ingredients that does the job.

I will be expanding on 1(one) - 2(two) ingredient per week.

Enjoy!!!
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Uterine Fibroid learn how to shrink your Fibroid naturally without drugs and surgery click here m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1585763838308036&id=1413192125565209
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by brightlomo(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buy your mtn data bundle at lowest price.
*1Gb.... #1,150
*2Gb....#2,300
*3Gb....#3,450
Call or message this number for instant delivery. 08060396376. 07034955151
Your can also whatsapp this no. 08060396376. Thank you.
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by Praise77: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Today we will be talking about Acai Berry and Acerola Cherry

Acai Berry
Found in the Amazon rainforests, acai berries are
rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants. They offer
a blood-sugar-friendly glycemic index and are loaded
with vitamins (especially vitamin E), trace minerals
and Essential Fatty Acids. Great for increasing energy
as well as promoting immune and circulatory system
health.

Acerola Cherry
Possibly the richest source of vitamin C among fruits,
the acerola cherry contains 65 times more vitamin
C than an orange. Acerola contains anthocyanins
- substances which are highly anti-inflammatory in
nature – as well as antioxidant-packed carotenoids and
flavonoids. The cherry is an excellent source of vitamin
A, which is a potent antioxidant. This tiny berry is
also rich in vitamin B, calcium, magnesium, folate,
potassium and phosphorous.

Thanks.
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by lufizzkids(f): 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fabulous Thread.I am a health conscious person and I regularly use Trevo even for my kid.
I want to know if any of the ingredients reduce swelling in the throat.my kid has enlarged adenoids .I dont want her going under the knife.
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by STARSHYNE(f): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2015
it a nice product

Effective but costly
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by Praise77: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Here are some of the Ingredients that supports Respiratory System health.
First i would advice you go by your doctors advice.

Lemon
Although lemons are often thought of as acidic,
they are very beneficial in supporting digestive
system health. They also offer powerful support for
respiratory system health. Lemons are a rich source of
vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
*Supports digestive and gastrointestinal system health,
respiratory system health

Onion
Onions offer a wealth of health benefits, including the
support of digestive, respiratory, and autoimmune
system health. Onions are a rich source of flavonoids,
substances known to provide support of cardiovascular
health. They also support the maintenance of healthy
blood pressure levels, as well as healthy cholesterol
and triglyceride levels.
*Supports blood pressure health, cholesterol health,
digestive and gastrointestinal system health, heart health,
immune system health, respiratory system health

Turnip
Turnips are a "starch" vegetable, but provide only
one third the amount of calories as an equal amount
of potatoes. Turnips provide an excellent source of
vitamin C, fiber, folic acid, manganese, pantothenic
acid, and copper as well as thiamine, potassium,
niacin, and magnesium. In addition, they are a good
source of vitamins B6 and E as well as riboflavin. The
health benefits of turnips include support of
cardiovascular health, respiratory health, autoimmune
system health, and eye health.
*Supports eye health, heart health, immune system health,
respiratory system health

lufizzkids:
Fabulous Thread.I am a health conscious person and I regularly use Trevo even for my kid.
I want to know if any of the ingredients reduce swelling in the throat.my kid has enlarged adenoids .I dont want her going under the knife.
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by Praise77: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeah!! But dut do you know that you can get it at a very reduced rate?
And did you also know that you can make so much money when you become a Life and health Coach with Trevo?
if you are interested to know more let me know and i will send you full details.
I am here to help.

STARSHYNE:
it a nice product

Effective but costly
Re: Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job by Praise77: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Today We would be looking into: Alfalfa Leaf, Aloe Vera Gel, Alpha Lipoic Acid

Alfalfa Leaf
This perennial herb provides beta-carotene and vitamins C, E, and K. Alfalfa not only helps keep calcium in bones, it helps keep calcium out of the linings of arteries. The properties of alfalfa leaf are helpful in maintaining kidney, liver, and urinary tract health. It is known as an excellent body detoxifier.

Aloe Vera Gel
The health and nutrition benefits of aloe vera gel are well-documented. Aloe vera provides the body with 200 health-promoting compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, and 12 vitamins. Its properties help maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level. Aloe vera is also beneficial in maintaining immune system health.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body. It is needed by the body to produce energy for normal body functions. ALA converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. It is also a powerful antioxidant, neutralizing potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. ALA appears to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Lose Weight? The Garden Egg Might Be What You Need / A Reply To The Topic: It Is Possible For AA And AS Couple To Have An SS Child / Bill Gates:we Still Don’t Understand Why COVID-19 Numbers Are Not High In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.