Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,944 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) (44282 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
another

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by lozanni(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Emotional

She's experienced and tasted every government. Look at how the men are even watching in the background, all they see is hope for Nigeria. She definitely knows Jonathan is the most cruel , brutal and useless of all the leaders we've had in the history of this nation.

Look at her face and look deep into her eyes, all you can see is

Buhari

Kai Buhari
God bless this aged woman
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.

All this APC e-rats.
You have all been thoroughly brainwashed and so have the same herd mentality, even though the herd maybe headed towards the precipice.
The duel is already in progress and I expect GEJ to batter Kai Baba mercilessly.
GEJ until 2019.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
okenwa101:

After she gained nothing from his rule years back U think she will vote him to stull rule his grand children,

Forward EVER
Backward NEVER

God bless Nigeria

Lol and she gained from goatluck and his siblings who destroyed the north east with corruption and vïolence.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
firstEVA:
you compare an old woman to corpse? I don't think you are interested in old age, shame on you.
I de mad to call de woman corpse I only stated the length APC could go for a vote.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:

What makes you think you have more right to vote than her?
I no say de woman no suppose vote oo, I only stated the length this pple could go for a vote: didn't you see where I commended the old woman.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by fyneboi79(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
adesammy1:
This woman na Buhari she dey vote for.

*modified*
First to comment...this is dedicated to the people's general... I don set new records for my number of likes!
I have also voted for the General.God bless the General.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by shakiru991(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Gr8 woman gr8 hero she wil alwyz rememba by children an gran children gran gran children because she vote 4 dere future

Sai Buhari

Long life gr8 woman she de vote 4 Buhari

Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Naija indeed need change cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:

And she remenbers clearly how jonathan's siblings murdered many while drunktan did nothing to stop them

You are only making all these noise BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM LIKE Buhari. Nothing else matters to you. You wan Deny? . #GEJABEG>>>
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

[s]
You are only making all these noise BECAUSE YOU ARE A MUSLIM LIKE Buhari. Nothing else matters to you. You wan Deny? . #GEJABEG>>>[/s]

U are myopic like gej
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by jjparagon(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Emotional

She's experienced and tasted every government. Look at how the men are even watching in the background, all they see is hope for Nigeria. She definitely knows Jonathan is the most cruel , brutal and useless of all the leaders we've had in the history of this nation.

Look at her face and look deep into her eyes, all you can see is Buhari

Sai Buhari
God bless this aged woman
God bless Nigeria
God bless Africa.
itz alwaz obvious when some blocked head bitches speak.. #GEJ_ALL_THE_WAY!
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
BaBa God abeg make heavy rainfall 4 SS 4 election period.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by hayanfe(f): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
If you said Jonathan is the worst president we ever had, come to talk of obasanjo that rule for 12 years with only mobile phone.Only God knows his soul that could help the country so let's pray for God intervention.
Re: Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) by owobumars: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Do u know u can get chep data pans from p.tech communications
mtn, and glo
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat and aitel
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.