Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ (584 Views)

No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Enugu Gej's Transformation Agenda In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by Kelklein(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
President Jonathan denied that there was a bomb blast in Enugu. He made this assertion while fielding questions from Journalists after casting his vote in Otuoke.

The president claimed to have spoken with the Governor of the state who assured him that there was no bomb blast and that the purported report was as a result of a car suspected to be carrying an IED detected at a primary school in the state, where security agencies quickly curbed the situation.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by danio24ng(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hope this is a lie, cause this is an act of cluelessness.
Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ isn't my candidate but I'm happy the way he tries to calm things down regarding the reports of bomblast and attacks in some area, unlike stealing isn't corruption.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by bunlizlaw(f): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thank God ooh!
Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by eaglechild: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ is always towing the line of peace.

Never hitting up the polity unlike his dog and baboon blood soaking opponent.

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by sinizia: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
If this is true, then GEJ is indeed a true leader who's always on the lookout to douse tension. A man of peace and composed aura. May your good nature take you to greater heights unimaginable. I love this humble man.

GEJ till 2019!!
Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ seems to be sounding very presidential today. From asking peopld to be patient with the card readers and also calming the people regarding the purported enugu blast. GEJ will receive my respect when he eventually bows humbly and respectfully back to his village after May 29th (2015)
Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by cephaswizzy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan be gentle man
Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by SuperSuave(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
I like his composure today but I have decided. NA CHANGE WE WANT
Re: No Bomb Blast In Enugu - GEJ by obuksjr(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
That is a presidential response from GEJ.

(1) (Reply)

The Presidential Aspirations Of The All Progressives Congress (APC) Candidate, M / Buhari Group Calls For Fani-kayode's Arrest / Flashback.... Obj Promised To Fight Back In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.