Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA (13485 Views)

No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. / No Bomb Explosion In Abuja – FCTA / Buhari Sacks Chairmen Of 3 FCTA Boards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Stop the rumour, it's a transformer not a bomb.

UPDATED

The FCT Administration has debunked rumours going round of a bomb explosion around Karu Satellite town, suburb of Abuja on Saturday night.A statement signed by Muhammad Hazat Sule, FCT deputy director/chief press secretary said the rumoured bomb explosion was “untrue.”
Sule said “the FCT Permanent Secretary, Engr. John Obinna Chukwu, FNSE, wishes to assure the residents of the Federal Capital Territory that the alleged rumour is unfounded.

According to the permanent secretary, “the FCT Police Commissioner, Wilson Inalegwu, in company of other security agents have combed all the nooks and cranies of the area from Orozo to Nyanya and from Karu up to Mararaba, in Nasarawa State without any sign of bomb explosion.
“Thus, the Permanent Secretary has urged the residents of the Territory to disregard such rumour, describing it as baseless.

Engr. Chukwu assured that the security agencies have intensified the surveillance the entire Federal Capital Territory in order to nip on the bud any of such unfortunate incidents.

He also called on residents to be security conscious, vigilant and report any suspicious person (s) or movement (s) to any nearby security agents.

http://newsdiaryonline.com/no-bomb-explosion-in-karu-says-fcta/

Lalasticlala

http://www.punchng.com/news/abuja-residents-panic-over-bomb-scare/

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by scholes0(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmmmn

1 Like

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Ezedon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thank God, i can now sleep with my eyes closed
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by bunmioguns(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
cool
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by LordMecuzy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDP wailers food is ready

10 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by seunmsg(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
That was quite a sound from the transformer if true.

5 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Transformer blew around karu and i heard the tremendous vibration at my house at abacha road? and a brother at mararaba heard it tok.
omo that transformer na bomb

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by mrjangaweed: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin

bomb in Abuja = transformer

bomb in maidugri = military testing bomb grin

how long do Apc think they can fool Nigeria?

Apc Is bokoharam - DSS

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Tinubu is a bastard - Osibanjo

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by likila: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
daniel9202:
Transformer blew around karu and i heard the tremendous vibration at my house at abacha road? and a brother at mararaba heard it tok.

vorigan:

operation feed the nation with lies

13 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
daniel9202:

Its over an hour that the sound was heard, aren't you curious that over an hour later no one can really confirm where it happened?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by mrjangaweed: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
daniel9202:

transformer always blow in my street and even a
passers-by don't even panic because it's just a norm beside the transformer from our house is just a 45 seconds walk grin yet the sound is not that terrifying and vibrating yet you want me to believe that a transformer blast can shake and vibrate a building at long distance grin

omo that transformer na nuclear bomb oo

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrjangaweed:

passers-by don't even panic because it's just a norm beside the transformer from our house is just a 45 seconds walk grin yet the sound is not that terrifying and vibrating yet you want me to believe that a transformer blast can shake and vibrate a building at long distance grin

we are on the same side bro

11 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by ionsman: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrjangaweed:
grin

Apc Is bokoharam - DSS

Your IQ is so low, you have to dig for it.

28 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Rikidony(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by mrjangaweed: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
ionsman:

Your IQ is so low, you have to dig for it.

Otu nne i

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Seems you all really want a bomb to go off, oya where did it happen? Which reputable media house is reporting it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by mrjangaweed: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
vorigan:

Seems you all really want a bomb to go off, oya where did it happen? Which reputable media house is reporting it?

grin

no need to cover up. the truth shall set apc free grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by illmatic101(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
vorigan:

Call it whatever you want a blast is still a blast

7 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Rikidony(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
vorigan:
my brother are u in anyway related to lie Mohammed, grin

a transformer blast can trigger such a ferocious sound heard mettrs away, bro take am easy a beg grin

24 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by PunterTim(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrjangaweed:

grin
Foolery
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrjangaweed:

grin

Karu, jikwoyi, nyanya or maraba, where did it happen? If you or any other doubting Thomas here knows, please share with us

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Rikidony(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrjangaweed:
grin

Apc Is bokoharam - DSS

Bro that is APC for you,

am wondering what level of lies they will use when lie Mohammed becomes information minister grin

17 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
vorigan:

if a transformer blows, the sound can't travel to karu, nyanya localities.

Transformer no be bomb.

7 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by jomoh: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Depending on the size and load on the transformer.

A transformer explosion can be heard or felt up to 3-5miles away.

But it is quite unfortunate that people now pray for bomb explosions just to justify their warped analogy and believe that Nigeria voted for a wrong set of people.

Instead of them to thank God that it wasn't a Bomb but rather a harmless explosion of a faulty transformer, they prefer to call it a lie because they are disappointed it wasn't actually a bomb.

On the other hand if it was a real bomb explosion they will be quick to jump on the thread and point accusing fingers.

Just for them to say "didn't we tell you not to vote for APC"

God Almighty, the Just Judge will judge you all according to your intentions.

Quote me according to your intentions and God will judge accordingly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by ify84(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Someone posted this. .. Will he be lying about his cousin. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by hinwazaka: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
After being paid his 30 pieces of silver, this miserable bas+tard came online to spread his unintelligent lies. The fool lives in Mushin, Lagos and yet wants to tell us what is happening in ABUJA. May God visit the OP with leprosy this night, Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by vorigan: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
hinwazaka:
After being paid his 30 pieces of silver, this miserable bas+tard came online to spread his unintelligent lies. The fool lives in Mushin, Lagos and yet wants to tell us what is happening in ABUJA. May God visit the OP with leprosy this night, Amen.

Oga, if you don't provide details of where the bomb happened, consider every insult you spilled here to be upon you. Mongrel, its two hours and counting yet s.cums like you cannot provide verifiable proof.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Chibaba247(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
mrjangaweed:

Otu nne i
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by dustmalik: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Too many ediotic saTANoids on this site. If it was a bomb blast, don't you think the media outlets, especially Vanguard, which is a PDP media outlet would have reported it by now?

4 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by LastProphet: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:

Oga, if you don't provide details of where the bomb happened, consider every insult you spilled here to be upon you. Mongrel, its two hours and counting yet s.cums like you cannot provide verifiable proof.
have you forgotten the saying, 'only foools follow Jonathan ', why are you talking to obvious foools? you expect them to understand that a bomb rumor can't last 3 hours? seriously do you expect foools to understand that? especially when they are mostly teenagers?

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by neolboy(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Are u telling me dt people can no longer differentiate btw bomb blast and transformer blast
Re: No Bomb Explosion In Abuja - FCTA by Zzyco: 1:33am On Oct 11, 2015
vorigan:
Sharap.. It sounded down to orozo and kurudu, jiwoyi, karu, marraba, nyanna.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBS Insists Unemployment Data Independent, Not Influenced By FG / APC Campaigns: Tinubu, Shettima’s Wives Seek Women’s Participation / Rivers 2023: APC Will Address Hunger, Poverty - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.