Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (45905 Views)

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo, Lagos Has Been Taken Over: Balot Box Found. / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is Ejigbo in Lagos or Osun state? I need answer pls.

sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
shinejackie:
Hahaha, fufu, gbegiri soup and ogunfe....... grin grin
Fufu and banga with assorted cheesy
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by manijozie: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Where exactly in ejigbo cos dats where I am now
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by GBD2001: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
this is unfortunate, this is their plan, please, your life is important, i advice that you take proper cover has you capture the incidence, good work
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by sartorius(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
BENEFIT OF DOUBT. what if its because of the rain. If no one has voted then which result would they announce

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Noviolence2015: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Fellow Nigerians, this is to inform you that the election currently held at Ejigbo, Lagos State, Ward 022 IS BEING RIGGED as we speak.

I am at the venue writing to the entire populace to act fast; people are stealing our votes.

Modified:

THE BALOT BOX IS GONE!!!!

I call on INEC, Human Right Groups and the Federal Government to come to our aid immediately!!!!

Thank y'all in advance.

Thanks for your patriotism.... It is obvious that APC can never win any election in Nigeria without rigging or using underage voters... So much for change.

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by aycd44(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
A picture evidence would have supported your claim......
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by PunterTim(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Impunity
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by solutionist: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
So many things about this just don't add up. (1.) Where are the party representatives for the different political parties while all these are going on. (2.) Were the party reps also financially induced together with the policemen and corp members (3.) I think you're crying wolf. This is a hoax.

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by juicebox: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We rebuke you in the mighty name of jesus

You knw u cant win in lagos,thats is why u're trying to rig this election,You av failed like Obasanjo 3rd term
GEJ u don lose o
GEJ u don lose o
Mago mago mago
You don pafuka

SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BABA
SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Buhari

U never see anything, you will be shocked

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by IYANGBALI: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Fellow Nigerians, this is to inform you that the election currently held at Ejigbo, Lagos State, Ward 022 IS BEING RIGGED as we speak.

I am at the venue writing to the entire populace to act fast; people are stealing our votes.

Modified:

I call on INEC, Human Right Groups and the Federal Government to come to our aid immediately!!!!

Thank y'all in advance.
no photo,no nothing to back up your claims and you expect me to fall for that? adonabelieve it. Seun pls go and help us to find out.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Desteenee(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am somewhere in Dekina LGA in Kogi State right now and APC is rigging heavily in one of the polling units while PDP is doing theirs in another nearby.
In the latter the APC agent looks clueless. Chai, dis Selection not election is really a game of the smartest that's all.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by choix007(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just finished voting for change....

SAI BuHari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Is Ejigbo in Lagos or Osun state? I need answer pls.

sai buhari
Lagos
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Generalkorex(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
See life o
apc accusing pdp
pdp accusing apc
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by jaybee104(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
umarc19:

This is not a joke bro, we should condemn any evil act irrespective of party inclination..besides how can you testify it's APC rigging d election?

Get a life.
*oh u don't have to, u wil b recycled and assigned better tasks wen #GMB is declared winner.
im not votting cos my vote wont count..
but i know the winner spiritually from God.
#Gej #beliveThat

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by dataplus87(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
The election is getting interesting ...OP forget it and go home,that's Nigeria for you angry grin
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by olaniyanc: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You knw u cant win in lagos,thats is why u're trying to rig this election,You av failed like Obasanjo 3rd term
GEJ u don lose o
GEJ u don lose o
Mago mago mago
You don pafuka

SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BABA

Th ballot box must be recovered immediately and the PDP agent detained.

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
WOW!!! Yesssss!! Security Agents arrive almost immediately. They are all over the place.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Balot Box has been returned and there was no shooting!!!!

SIGH OF RELIEF!!!

5 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Leegoguy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
MightyD:
Yea contact police right away...........

But if you are opportune make sure you vote for GEJ***

he said the stole the ballot box, you said if he had opportunity he should make sure he votes for GEJ. Do you want his life or his vote.
Thats one of the reasons I don't like these People Deceiving People.
They are always self-centered, selfish, theft, and corrupt.

If you don't vote GEJ out today, then you are enemy of development and enemy of Nigeria

Say Buhary all the way

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by jaybee104(m): 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
choix007:
Just finished voting for change....

SAI BuHari
mumu igbo boy
thank God self that u r nt in igbo land cos we wnt accept u
fxxxk u
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by simdam500(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chai!!! Isn't it going south naaaaw embarassed
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by olaniyanc: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lifebender:
PDP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEJ u don lose o
GEJ u don lose o
Mago mago mago
You don pafuka

SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BABA

The ballot box must be recovered immediately and the PDP agent detained.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by deloon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
BiHung:
pictures pls
Did you consider the risk involved?
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Modified:

Pictures....... Pictures............... Pictures where they left from pls we need pictures

Thank y'all in advance.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Brooksman007: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Watz d street name..... Am also in ejigbo... Wrd 44.... Election is goin on smoothly....... Edagbeja st... Cls 2 coker bustop.....

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Desteenee:
I am somewhere in Dekina LGA in Kogi State right now and APC is rigging heavily in one of the polling units while PDP is doing theirs in another nearby.
In the latter the APC agent looks clueless. Chai, dis Selection not election is really a game of the smartest that's all.
picture
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by toniacan(f): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
@ OP your life is more important, please leave the venue if it turns violent.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by wirinet(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
WOW!!! Yesssss!! Security Agents arrive almost immediately. They are all over the place.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, the Balot Box has been returned and there was no shooting!!!!

SIGH OF RELIEF!!!

So what is the state of the ballot box, did it come back with stuffed ballot papers or it came back empty? What about other voting materials like result sheet, are the intact?

I hope the damage had not been done and the so called return is not film trick.

Please try and take pictures if you can.

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by aycd44(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Modified:

Thank y'all in advance.

This man has only succeeded in confusing and instigating nairalanders wrongly because his story just doesn't add up. 1) Are the other party agents also financially induced? 2. Which party is responsible for this act? 3. is that the only polling unit around there? 4. Is it so difficult to invite security men? 5. Where are video or picture evidence 6. Are there no election observers there?

Please, you don't need to cause confusion with your hoax. You have to be guided

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Johnokon(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
I can help. Get me a phone no
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:

At Ejigbo, Lagos State, as we speak. At Polling Unit: Ward 022, the Acreditation has been done, and now, being the time for voting, the Corpers and Policemen were OPENLY bribed and the Balot Box is no longer at the Polling Unit.

The Corpers have been taken to a nearby hotel and we the voters have been barred.

People are now leaving out of fear and frustration.

I will stay here, under this rain, and see to the end of it even if it means being gunned down in the process.

#EJIGBO_RIGGING
pictures........ Pictures..... Pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Await Arrival Of Atiku/obi In Calabar / Quality Of Drianages Being Constructed In Aba (Pictures) / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Simon Ekpa: "This Guy Has Cotton Between His Ears"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.