Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,784 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (45899 Views)

Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo, Lagos Has Been Taken Over: Balot Box Found. / How The Elections Are Already Being Rigged - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Richie0974: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mynd44:
Okay
Hahaha, fufu, gbegiri soup and ogunfe....... grin grin
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Motolank: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
If APC rigs it's for betterment....

I beg make I hear word

NEXXXT

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by DeCritique(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC hooligans at work

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by nonxo007(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
After postponing the election and the billions pumped into inec this is the trash we get... Wat a shame...

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by tefoko: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is serious
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by danielblessing(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria and rigging. This is interesting.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by efilefun(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:

At Ejigbo, Lagos State, as we speak. At Polling Unit: Ward 022, the Acreditation has been done, and now, being the time for voting, the Corpers and Policemen were OPENLY bribed and the Balot Box is no longer at the Polling Unit.

The Corpers have been taken to a nearby hotel and we the voters have been barred.

People are now leaving out of fear and frustration.

I will stay here, under this rain, and see to the end of it even if it means being gunned down in the process.

#EJIGBO_RIGGING

Ogbeni Nigeria is not worth dieing for... Those that were gunned down during the subsidy were called fools for fighting for their rights, you better return home

3 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by BabaO2: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Explain futher bros

The ballot box is gone
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by DIVINE78: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Flets:
What are they doing?

You've not said anything
Shame on you.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Sanuzi(m): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
picx to prove dat

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
I knew the problem with Nigeria is beyond mere facial explanations, when the men of God who ought to preach holiness and honesty could admit in strong conviction that we have no honest people in Nigeria and them inclusive.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is there a number to be called... tweet @ channelstv .
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Ridwan440(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
picture
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Emmydot90(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
If they gun you down what will be your gain please since they have done that please run for your life they can gun you down o

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Brugo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=15pt]Police and bribe....bread and butter [/size]
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by horlams: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Fellow Nigerians, this is to inform you that the election currently held at Ejigbo, Lagos State, Ward 022 IS BEING RIGGED as we speak.

I am at the venue writing to the entire populace to act fast; people are stealing our votes.

Modified:
I don't want to believe it...
In d presence of party agents?!!!

THE BALOT BOX IS GONE!!!!

I call on INEC, Human Right Groups and the Federal Government to come to our aid immediately!!!!

Thank y'all in advance.
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Bwaal(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ till 2019........Call the police
and if pdp is behind diz??
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Emmydot90(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
If they gun you down what will be your gain please run away now

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by hardbody: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Fellow Nigerians, this is to inform you that the election currently held at Ejigbo, Lagos State, Ward 022 IS BEING RIGGED as we speak.

I am at the venue writing to the entire populace to act fast; people are stealing our votes.

Modified:

I call on INEC, Human Right Groups and the Federal Government to come to our aid immediately!!!!

Thank y'all in advance.

No political party, no leader in Nigeria is worth dying for. Stop your bragado and go home . I am tired of typing RIP

5 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by sexyjob(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
GEJ trying all possible means not to return to Otueke by using his SaTANinst agents.

GMB all the way.

Buhari is our next president......
Buharu dey learn
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by ozoigbondu: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bwaal:
and if pdp is behind diz??

Still call the police
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yea contact police right away...........

But if you are opportune make sure you vote for GEJ***

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by horlams: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
8[quote author=horlams post=32102096][/quote] I don't think it's true...nd you think party agents will keep quiet?
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by umarc19: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Glowstone:
Apc is rigging ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

This is not a joke bro, we should condemn any evil act irrespective of party inclination..besides how can you testify it's APC rigging d election?

jaybee104:
nawa for this APshit self too much rigging
DeCritique:
APC hooligans at work

khassy:
APC and lie lie propagandas
anyways
coasting home to victory in our brand new Lamborghini
GEJ till 2019

Get a life.
*oh u don't have to, u wil b recycled and assigned better tasks wen #GMB is declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by haibe(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
That iNEC president should be flogged. So what's now the purpose of election postponement
Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by ChristineC: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
You are ready to be gunned down for ballot box? The Lord is your strength!

1 Like

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by NetBizguy: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:

Modified:

Thank y'all in advance.

Guy you better live that place as soon as possible, whoever has the mind to rig election has d mind to remove any obstruction to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged by vickylala239: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reiyvinn:

At Ejigbo, Lagos State, as we speak. At Polling Unit: Ward 022, the Acreditation has been done, and now, being the time for voting, the Corpers and Policemen were OPENLY bribed and the Balot Box is no longer at the Polling Unit.

The Corpers have been taken to a nearby hotel and we the voters have been barred.

People are now leaving out of fear and frustration.

I will stay here, under this rain, and see to the end of it even if it means being gunned down in the process.

#EJIGBO_RIGGING

See dis idiott ohh!!

better go home n sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / 3 Potential Candidates For EFCC Chairmanship / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.