Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting (18489 Views)

Ogah Can't be Governor, We Are Ready To Die - Abia PDP Chairman / Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / INEC Disowns Taraba PDP Governorship Primary Election: Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by Richie0974: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Realist2:
It is PDP and GEJ all the way here

tongue...GMB all d way...
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by soldierdollar(m): 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
efilefun:
Who heard Jonathan's speech after casting his vote Denying the bomb blast in Enugu state saying it was a car from the north that caused panic while channels TV were showing the car that was blasted... Lies and denials has been the most common thing of this administration and I ain't surprised he's still holding on to lies

Imagine him calling IED EID yet some fools will come here and insult Buhari, that's your PHD holder ooo fools

Vote GMB for a better future for our children and unborn ones.

Shut up and vote
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by luckyopara(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Me don vote ooooo...for my unit here in Imo state...Buhari is winin...but APC be careful of pdp n dai riggin style...cos for nite now dem go go do dai tin...stil Buhari
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by HirstMOG(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
tola9ja:
GEJ IS WORKING

GOODLUCK EDIOT JONATHAN

VOTE BUHARI

THE ONLY MAN CAPABLE TO DO THE JOB

It is so obvious that you lack parental care while growing up!!
GEJ till GMB obtain his school cert!!

1 Like

Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by efilefun(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
soldierdollar:

Shut up and vote
You must be a fool for telling someone to shut up, i mentioned you?? You lack home training
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by jonuel1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=umarc19 post=32100766]Omo PDP can lie ooo..700 relatives shocked shocked[/quote

You can be so dumb; you would have said he went with his ancestors.

Dumb ass...
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by tola9ja: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
HirstMOG:

It is so obvious that you lack parental care while growing up!!
GEJ till GMB obtain his school cert!!

SIGN OF CEREBRAL DISORDER

1 Like

Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by tola9ja: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
meforyou1:
Your papa ediot

(PSYCHO PEOPLE) YOU SHALL NO THEM BY THE WORDS THEY TYPE
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by umarc19: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=jonuel1 post=32101874][/quote]

Thanks for d insult.
It shows d kind of home training u receive.
#Peace.
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by Bollinger(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Here's the way i see it. Nigerians are stuck between a rock and the deep blue sea. First you have a potential islamic radical who may decide to impose islamic rule by hook or crook. His military credentials does not flatter him either. What with the atrocities he committed while in power. Then you have a useless sitting president who is as dumb as a rock. He probably is a safe bet considering he is predictable. He did nothing in his previous four years and most likely do nothing if he wins again. At least he is not going to spring any surprises. Hmmmm.......decisions, decisions.
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by Omotayor123(f): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
bruno419:
The chairman Peoples Democratic Party Taraba state chapter Hon. Victor Bala Kona and 700 others were denied been participated in the presidential and National Assembly election.

Victor Bala and the 700 others were denied participation in the election by INEC for not having their names on the voters register even though they were with their PVCs.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/taraba-pdp-chairman-700-others-denied-voting/
Awon Ole! Barawo.
Sai Buhari!
Sai Gobe!
Sai APC#
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by steppin: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Omotayor123:

Awon Ole! Barawo.
Sai Buhari!
Sai Gobe!
Sai APC#
Your mumuism no get part 2.
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=adenine02 post=32101114][/quote]

After you my brother grin

Tell me when you get to hell
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by Omotayor123(f): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
steppin:

Your mumuism no get part 2.
Ur own stupidity get Part 3
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by OkunrinMeta: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bollinger:
Here's the way i see it. Nigerians are stuck between a rock and the deep blue sea. First you have a potential islamic radical who may decide to impose islamic rule by hook or crook. His military credentials does not flatter him either. What with the atrocities he committed while in power. Then you have a useless sitting president who is as dumb as a rock. He probably is a safe bet considering he is predictable. He did nothing in his previous four years and most likely do nothing if he wins again. At least he is not going to spring any surprises. Hmmmm.......decisions, decisions.
WHEN I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO EVILS, I CHOSE THE ONE I HAVENT CHOSEN BEFORE.
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by Bollinger(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

WHEN I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO EVILS, I CHOSE THE ONE I HAVENT CHOSEN BEFORE.

I'd rather chose neither. Or if i absolutely have to, the devil you know is way better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by OkunrinMeta: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bollinger:

I'd rather chose neither. Or if i absolutely have to, the devil you know is way better than the angel you don't know.
That is a proverb for the mediocre, people who live their lifes in fear of the unknown. When u eat shit long enough it ll start tasting nice. Someimes things have to get worse before they get better. I wont stay stuck to a corrupt government if i can help it. For better or for worse, we have votted for change. Then man who represents change will know we can change him too.
Re: Taraba PDP Chairman, 700 Others Denied Voting by Bollinger(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

That is a proverb for the mediocre, people who live their lifes in fear of the unknown. When u eat shit long enough it ll start tasting nice. Someimes things have to get worse before they get better. I wont stay stuck to a corrupt government if i can help it. For better or for worse, we have votted for change. Then man who represents change will know we can change him too.

Don't get me wrong. As you might have guessed from my initial post, i neither support jonathan or buhari. And my first choice would be to not vote. But, like i have pointed out, unless i absolutely have to vote, i would vote for a safe bet. Also, talking about change, Nigerians wanted change when Obasanjo was hand picked; look at what happened. America wanted change when they voted Obama into office. We are biting our finger in regret. Change does not always mean good. Buhari is a potential religious fanatic, and from his utterances in the past, i would not touch him with a 10 foot poll.

P.s your post is funny. Talking about eating crap long enough it begins to taste nice. That's rich, coming from a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSA Boosts Revenue Collections, As FAAC Shares N511bn In July – AGF / President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) / APC’s Problems Began With Saraki’s Coup As Senate President – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.