Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis (1004 Views)

Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag / Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" / Italian Senator Likens A Black Minister To Orangutan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by sleekp1: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2009
Jewish MP Kaufman likens Israelis to Nazis
Jewish Telegraph Agency – January 16, 2009

A Jewish member of Britain's parliament accused Israel of exploiting Holocaust guilt to justify its actions in the Gaza Strip.

"The current Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt among gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians," Sir Gerald Kaufman, a veteran MP of the governing Labour Party and a long-time critic of Israel, said Thursday in parliament.

Referring to his personal background, as the son of Jewish refugees from Poland, he said: "My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town. A German soldier shot her dead in her bed. My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza."

Kaufman compared the Hamas militants in Gaza to Jewish resistance fighters during the Second World War, saying: "The spokeswoman for the Israeli army, Major Leibovich, was asked about the Israeli killing of, at that time, 800 Palestinians. The total is now 1,000. She replied instantly that '500 of them were militants'. That was the reply of a Nazi. I suppose the Jews fighting for their lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants."

Israel launched major operations in Gaza on Dec. 27 after Hamas ended a fragile cease-fire with a massive intensification of rocket attacks into southern Israel.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=10034
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by sleekp1: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2009
This is one Jew who has a conscience.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2009
Again the despicable islamic tacting of "hey see a jew too".

Instead of simply swallowing the article as fact like headless fowls why dont you take a critical look at his points.

1. "The current Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt among gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians," Sir Gerald Kaufman, a veteran MP of the governing Labour Party and a long-time critic of Israel, said Thursday in parliament.

- this is as senseless as it is untrue. Why have the jews not exploited such guilt to bomb Germans instead? Why has Israel only sparingly retaliated to daily rocket attacks, suicide bombs and senseless violence from palestinians? (Israel has responded only 2ce in the last 10 yrs . . . so much for "exploitation"wink.

2. Kaufman compared the Hamas militants in Gaza to Jewish resistance fighters during the Second World War

- this is again another fraudulent lie. Jewish resistance fighters werent fighting according to a religious book to destroy another group of people. They never hid weapons in synagogues or used children as human shields. This is a favorite comparison for muslims and dhimmis.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2009
the big problem is you will NEVER find an arab who has "conscience" i.e. writes an opinion piece condemning arabs.

Its easier to find those written by "jews" and start howling like murderous cult members.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by 4Play(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2009
@David

Abeg, forget senile Gerald. This man got up in parliament during PMQ and accused Israel of the same thing after Jenin, while calling Ariel Sharon a war criminal. He later recanted some of that but he hasn't learnt his lessons.  

He reminds me of those Jews who crave photo-ops with Hamas and Hezbollah.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by sleekp1: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2009
Why have the jews not exploited such guilt to bomb Germans instead?

The Jews are welcome to try, for your info the Germans won't be replying with homemade weapons.

. Kaufman compared the Hamas militants in Gaza to Jewish resistance fighters during the Second World War

- this is again another fraudulent lie. Jewish resistance fighters werent fighting according to a religious book to destroy another group of people.

Am not surprised you loathe this MP.
Kaufman has integrity and a conscience, this is one attribute nature denied you.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by sleekp1: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2009
4 Play:

@David

Abeg, forget senile Gerald. This man got up in parliament during PMQ and accused Israel of the same thing after Jenin, while calling Ariel Sharon a war criminal. He later recanted some of that but he hasn't learnt his lessons.  

He reminds me of those Jews who crave photo-ops with Hams and Hezbollah.  

The UN sec has almost an identical view, maybe he "crave photo-ops" too.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2009
sleek_p:

The Jews are welcome to try, for your info the Germans won't be replying with homemade weapons.

the mere fact the jews arent even bothering with the Germans 60yrs after WWII goes a long way to tell us it is highly improbable they are to blame for the intractable mid-east crisis.

sleek_p:

Am not surprised you loathe this MP.
Kaufman has integrity and a conscience, this is one attribute nature denied you.

simply because he toes arab/muslim lines? What a foolish way of simplifying issues. grin
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2009
sleek_p:

The UN sec has almost an identical view, maybe he "crave photo-ops" too.

Anytime you ask these spawns of murderers to analyse issues they just go around trumpeting "hey see jew", "UN sec also says the same" . . . bla bla bla.

so because Ban Ki Moon the dhimmi slowpoke is shedding crocodile tears in Gaza we shld abandon our brains?
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by olabowale(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2009
@DavidDylan: « #7 on: Today at 12:16:55 AM »

the mere fact the jews arent even bothering with the Germans 60yrs after WWII goes a long way to tell us it is highly improbable they are to blame for the intractable mid-east crisis.

My boy David must be having Jewishlitice. If the Jews were to even attempt to war against germany, do you in your heart of hearts that the WASP of Europe and America will support the Israelis? You have another thing coming.

You will be shocked to see armageddon just dropped, big time on the back of the "killers of jesus", christian style. It will be slaughter the jews time. You will see how white people define themselves; Skin heads, KKK, Arian nations, and all the lily white groups will make a mess of the jews, in one single swift.

You know it and I know it. Stop your fake yamacka wearing gig. If you are not careful, I will petition the Omo Obanta organization, worldwide to strip you of Ijebu Ode citizenship. Even though I can drain the blood out of your veins, but we can refuse you entering our Obanta land.

simply because he toes arab/muslim lines? What a foolish way of simplifying issues.

Mean Gene Auckland. I am sure you need a boiling water to thaw the frozen blood in your vein. Aburo, where is a heart in your body?

Anytime you ask these spawns of murderers to analyse issues they just go around trumpeting "hey see jew", "UN sec also says the same" . . . bla bla bla.

so because Ban Ki Moon the dhimmi slowpoke is shedding crocodile tears in Gaza we shld abandon our brains?

Hard heart. I wonder what you got from Jesus. Sorry. You are correct. Jesus was not a Christian, so thats that. I wonder who are your Christian religion examples, if not the killing machine Saul.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by sleekp1: 1:49am On Jan 22, 2009
davidylan:

You usually abandon your brain as soon as you hit the keyboard,  though most people will argue with me on that. The fact that you  call the likes of Ban Ki Moon, Jewish MPs, Mandela etc morons says a lot about your opinions.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2009
sleek_p:

You usually abandon your brain as soon as you hit the keyboard, though most people will argue with me on that. The fact that you call the likes of Ban Ki Moon, Jewish MPs, Mandela etc morons says a lot about your opinions.

An english MP who tenously claims to be jewish so as to give you gang of murderers something to cavort about isnt someone i can necessarily rely on for accurate analysis. That someone shouts "i am jewish" does not mean he knows all about what the jews face. How about Kaufmann leave the safety of England and actually spend a day in Sderot before trying to speak for them?

that a large majority of the jewish population overwhelmingly supported operation cast lead makes Kaufmann's words of no use except to islamic idiots and dhimmis.

Ban ki Moon? Why hasnt he gone to darfur to cry there too? 100 times more people have died there than in Gaza.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by RichyBlacK(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2009
sleek_p:

Jewish MP Kaufman likens Israelis to Nazis
Jewish Telegraph Agency – January 16, 2009

A Jewish member of Britain's parliament accused Israel of exploiting Holocaust guilt to justify its actions in the Gaza Strip.

"The current Israeli government ruthlessly and cynically exploits the continuing guilt among gentiles over the slaughter of Jews in the Holocaust as justification for their murder of Palestinians," Sir Gerald Kaufman, a veteran MP of the governing Labour Party and a long-time critic of Israel, said Thursday in parliament.

Referring to his personal background, as the son of Jewish refugees from Poland, he said: "My grandmother was ill in bed when the Nazis came to her home town. A German soldier shot her dead in her bed. My grandmother did not die to provide cover for Israeli soldiers murdering Palestinian grandmothers in Gaza."

Kaufman compared the Hamas militants in Gaza to Jewish resistance fighters during the Second World War, saying: "The spokeswoman for the Israeli army, Major Leibovich, was asked about the Israeli killing of, at that time, 800 Palestinians. The total is now 1,000. She replied instantly that '500 of them were militants'. That was the reply of a Nazi. I suppose the Jews fighting for their lives in the Warsaw ghetto could have been dismissed as militants."

Israel launched major operations in Gaza on Dec. 27 after Hamas ended a fragile cease-fire with a massive intensification of rocket attacks into southern Israel.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=10034

Another Jew speaking the truth!

The Zionists kill Palestinian civilians as payback for Hitler's Holocaust, and Kaufman is saying it as it is.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by Afam(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2009
sleek_p:

[b]You usually abandon your brain as soon as you hit the keyboard,  though most people will argue with me on tha[/b]t. The fact that you  call the likes of Ban Ki Moon, Jewish MPs, Mandela etc morons says a lot about your opinions.

I will not argue with you on this because that is just the fact with davidylan.
Re: Jewish Mp Likens Israelis To Nazis by muhsin(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2009
davidylan:

the big problem is you will NEVER find an arab who has "conscience" i.e. writes an opinion piece condemning arabs.

Its easier to find those written by "jews" and start howling like murderous cult members.

David,

You do all you can to depend these people (its even hard to call them people, I swear.), while their actions, at least some, are unjustifiable, reprehensible and condemnable. Keep it up. grin

I darned well know had it been there was a Jew on this board, he would have given you a big kudos for that effort, or even more. grin

(1) (Reply)

Taiwan's Ex-president Gets Life In Prison For Corruption / 'sderot Cinema': Image Shows Israelis Gathering To Watch Nighttime Attacks On Ga / California Overtakes France To Become Sixth-largest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.