Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. (431 Views)

Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos / Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is a thread for describing how peaceful the election was in your polling unit, and to in turn commend INEC for that feat. I will start with mine.

Presidential Elections in my place , polling boot 006, ward 5 obio akpor constituency, in Rivers state was so peaceful and commendable. The INEC officials arrived at 10:30 am shortly afterwards accreditation began, elections started at 2: 00pm . The electorates were so organised , respectful and obedient to every electoral laws, not anyone defaulted. Queue were followed to the later. And everyone voted as at when due. I really think INEC needs be commended for this feat.
Well done prof. Jean

If all elections in Nigeria were to be like this, i strongly believe Nigeria will be tops in international ratings....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
I Voted for GMB by the way...

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State APC Demands Suspension Of Resident Electoral Commissioner / Appreciating Nairaland On The Updates.. Korrection / Buhari In The Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.