Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. (312 Views)

Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos / Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is a thread for describing how peaceful the election was in your polling unit, and to in turn commend INEC for that feat achieved . I will start with mine.

Presidential Elections in my place , polling boot 006, ward 5 obio akpor constituency, in Rivers state was so peaceful and commendable. The INEC officials arrived at 10:30 am shortly afterwards accreditation began, elections started at 2: 00pm . The electorates were so organised , respectful and obedient to every electoral laws, not anyone defaulted, they were no issues of quarrels or scuffles,. Queues were followed to the later. And everyone voted as at when due .I really think INEC needs be commended for this feat.
Well done prof. Jega

If all elections in Nigeria were to be like it was in my place, i strongly believe Nigeria will be tops in international ratings....

You can share yours.
Re: Thread For Peaceful And Commendable Elections Thus Far. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
I Voted GMB , by the way...

(1) (Reply)

Bombing The East Wont Stop Us From Voting Gej-igbo Youths / Food For Thought From A Big Brother / What L Learn From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.