Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! (5151 Views)

Press Statement On Resumption Of Schools In Lagos / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks / List Of Schools That Accept 2nd Choice Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! by ethelfun(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2009
you have to take your time when filling your jamb form, especially when it comes to your choice of school. Most, if not all the high institutions now, do not pick jamb candidates who made them a second in there choice of school, i advice with my experience that you make the school of your choice the first and second if its a federal institution, your choice course of study ( first choice) should be higher in educational ranking hierarchy than your second choice course, say
first choice : Economics,
second choice:Mass comm,
or there about, cause if you do not get the first course there is almost no way via which u could get some other course regarded higher than that in the educational hierarchy, i agree that this admission of a thing goes beyond sitting for the jamb exams, try to seek the help of the enlightened!!!! or does any one think otherwise?
Re: Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! by Godisking: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2009
Na so o my pal. One has to be very careful when it comes to securing admissions into these our Nigerian Universities, especially the Federal universities. How about: 1st Choice- University of Ibadan
2nd choice- Federal University of Technology, Minna
Is the above combination okay?
Re: Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! by Uwem2009(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2009
I think what you said has a lot of meaning cool, shall i put in the university of Uyo and unical why my choices were pol science and sociology i hope i was right? What do you think?
Re: Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! by ethelfun(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
GODISKING, I dont know about uniminna, but i know UI does not pick second choice candidates, you would have to find out how they operate before u fall into a tight corner. Hope you know UI mode of computing credentials of applicants, your waec result matters a lot, i would say 60% of qualifing for interview depends on your waec result, and making uni uyo and unical your choice school of study is fine, UWEN2009, your first and second choice of study also tally, with these and your hard work, there wont be a reason you wont be admitted, cheerz!!
Re: Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! by Jimwalex(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
what a good advice to all JAMB applicant! as for those who want to fill fut-minna as second choice,you may go ahead to do so cos fut minna always consider student who chose them as second choice, in fact they write pume as well! wishing u all good luck
Re: Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! by cvibe: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2009
It is important to also read the instructions.
Re: Make Your Choice Of Schools Carefully When Filling Your Jamb Form! by Godisking: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2009
Thanks guyz for the infos.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Become A Lecturer, How Can I Develop My Career. / How To Get On The Dark Web: A Step-by-step Guide / LAUTECH 2012/2013 Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.