Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil (5387 Views)

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / Some Rare Animals That Seem To Come From Another World / 10 Grammatical Blunders That Nigerians Make Regularly That Have Become Normal (2) (3) (4)

6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Some animals are seen evil by Nigerians due to their looks and Attitude which brings the negative Imagination of them being host of evil. The main reason for this negative mindset of them being Host of evil will be explained below.

List Of Animals Believed To Be Host Of Evil

6. Wall Gecko :

Gecko can be easily be found in most homes either rural or urban area, some tribe in the region believe this animal is capable of watching you and your family movement when being possessed , so they make sure there home is free from this animal.

My Opinion : Am not going against this believe because in our country Nigeria there is what we call Evil power so anytime is possible, but naturally wall Gecko is dangerous to your home due to the poison deposited in it. An investigation was reviewed, a woman cooked a pot of soup and forgot to cover the pot, unknowingly to her the wall gecko fell into the pot and left, later In the day her and her family eat the food and died instantly

5. Vultures :

This animal isn't a domestic animal rather they feed on dead and decomposing animal. according to some tribe belief seeing a vulture in your dream is very bad which you need to get a spiritual deliverance.

My Opinion: Vultures are very dangerous animal which I also believe if you dreamt about it, my friend just go pray and see elders around.

4. Bat:

Bat maybe a super hero in other European countries but in Africa expecaily my country Nigeria, bat are seen as one of the most evil creature, some believe they bring back horror and bad luck.

My opinion : I don't really agree with the believe against bat being a host of evil. I just know they look very ugly and dangerous.

3. Snakes :

This is the most classical most evil animal. Thanks to the Bible, the snake is regarded as an evil creature. If you see a snake in your house you are most likely going to think that it is your 'enemy' that sent it to kill you. The fact that they are poisonous makes them more feared.

My Opinion : see when it comes to snake I believe every word of how evil it is .

2. Owl's:

Most individual are very scared of this bird just because of his Big eye socket which looks like it wants to attack you. Some region believe this bird spooky eyes can pierce into your soul.

My opinion: I don't really believe the soul piercing, why people get scared of this bird is because they are Night bird which move at Night.

1. Black Cat:

Cat maybe a lovely and best pet to people in the European countries but in Africa expecaily Nigeria Cat are demon especially the black ones are the real host or even Lord of Evil. Have you noticed when you see a black cat your heart start beating very Fast, black cat are associated with witches in Nigeria Culture.

My Opinion: Am aslo very scared of Cat but the animal is friendly at home , the main reason am scared of this animal is what our Nollyhood movies have injected an Evil Image on my mind towards this animal

Thanks for reading your opinion is also appreciated trough the comment section[b][/b].

[b]Click To Read Full Information
:

https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/reason-nigerians-believe-this-animals.html?m=1[/b]

Click Below to Join my Whatapp TV :

https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is
[url][/url]

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
That number one is true

I detest those things with passion.

Very cunning and irritating.
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Namdeenero(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
That stuff you posted there about wall Gecko is false. They’re not poisonous

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Iceberg3: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
7. Coneheaded structures.

Fix one before fixing a snake for your own interest grin

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by punisha: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bia OP Biko add "women" to that list.
Don't u see NL boys everyday singing avoid women!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by phantom24: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Meanwhile Some regions in nigeria see snake as bushmeat despite the abundance of meat in d market. grin

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Busy... sad

Editing title of topic to: 6 Animals That Some Nigerians[Like OP] See As Evil.

OP, does that sound better to you?

I guess.

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
STEPHENADEBLOG:

Some animals are seen evil by Nigerians due to their looks and Attitude which brings the negative Imagination of them being host of evil. The main reason for this negative mindset of them being Host of evil will be explained below.

6. Wall Gecko :

Gecko can be easily be found in most homes either rural or urban area, some tribe in the region believe this animal is capable of watching you and your family movement when being possessed , so they make sure there home is free from this animal.

My Opinion : Am not going against this believe because in our country Nigeria there is what we call Evil power so anytime is possible, but naturally wall Gecko is dangerous to your home due to the poison deposited in it. An investigation was reviewed, a woman cooked a pot of soup and forgot to cover the pot, unknowingly to her the wall gecko fell into the pot and left, later In the day her and her family eat the food and died instantly

5. Vultures :

This animal isn't a domestic animal rather they feed on dead and decomposing animal. according to some tribe belief seeing a vulture in your dream is very bad which you need to get a spiritual deliverance.

My Opinion: Vultures are very dangerous animal which I also believe if you dreamt about it, my friend just go pray and see elders around.

4. Bat:

Bat maybe a super hero in other European countries but in Africa expecaily my country Nigeria, bat are seen as one of the most evil creature, some believe they bring back horror and bad luck.

My opinion : I don't really agree with the believe against bat being a host of evil. I just know they look very ugly and dangerous.

3. Snakes :

This is the most classical most evil animal. Thanks to the Bible, the snake is regarded as an evil creature. If you see a snake in your house you are most likely going to think that it is your 'enemy' that sent it to kill you. The fact that they are poisonous makes them more feared.

My Opinion : see when it comes to snake I believe every word of how evil it is .

2. Owl's:

Most individual are very scared of this bird just because of his Big eye socket which looks like it wants to attack you. Some region believe this bird spooky eyes can pierce into your soul.

My opinion: I don't really believe the soul piercing, why people get scared of this bird is because they are Night bird which move at Night.

1. Black Cat:

Cat maybe a lovely and best pet to people in the European countries but in Africa expecaily Nigeria Cat are demon especially the black ones are the real host or even Lord of Evil. Have you noticed when you see a black cat your heart start beating very Fast, black cat are associated with witches in Nigeria Culture.

My Opinion: Am aslo very scared of Cat but the animal is friendly at home , the main reason am scared of this animal is what our Nollyhood movies have injected an Evil Image on my mind towards this animal

Thanks for reading your opinion is also appreciated trough the comment section[b][/b].

:

https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/reason-nigerians-believe-this-animals.html?m=1[/b]

https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is
[url][/url]

The Americans made the bat into a superhero with the whole batman thing. Not the Europeans.

Take note, man.

Take note.
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by emaskocoded(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
I've seen people eat bats and snakes over here
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Ghostrye: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
That's for ya mate, as for me I like owls and I over love cats. Also this is the first time I've heard about geckos being evil or diabolical
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by 1Sharon(f): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The Americans made the bat into a superhero with the whole batman thing. Not the Europeans.

Take note, man.

Take note.

The vampire bat that drinks blood is still seen as evil, especially in fantasy literature

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by chatinent: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
What about moths? and those flying creatures; birds and insects? Nigeria is doomed. You have to take caution of everyone..everyone is naturally angry. Wonder why you apologize first before asking people questions? Eg. Abeg, no vex oo, where is the road to Isheri? ... Damn it. We all are angered naturally.

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
1Sharon:

The vampire bat that drinks blood is still seen as evil, especially in fantasy literature

Yeah... and not just in Africa too.

I wonder why that is though since it's just a feeding habit.
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by ukaface(f): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
I never knew wall geckos are poisonous.
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by 2cul2care: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
As for me whenever I see no 1 & 3, my first instinct is to kill first and ask questions later

Notin koncan me
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
You tried...

But the story of people who Wall-Gecko enter thier food, abeg Who see the animal inside the food and who narrate the story?

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Ladiebhee(f): 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2020

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Eidris01(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
I love cats and owls. I was once given a kitten, but I couldn't take it home, due to the beliefs of the people around me, especially my neighbours. Their hearts are full of superstitions.
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by wiseone28: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
For me its a WOMAN

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
STEPHENADEBLOG:

6. Wall Gecko :

5. Vultures :

4. Bat:

3. Snakes :

2. Owl's:

1. Black Cat:

:

[url][/url]

They're all power animals used for both spiritual and physical works. D black cat for example is popularly used for ....
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by flokii: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:
You tried...

But the story of people who Wall-Gecko enter thier food, abeg Who see the animal inside the food and who narrate the story?

I think I get your drift.. when a food is poisoned, an initiate can tell just by looking at the food, he/she will see wall gackos moving on the food which others can't see with the naked eye.

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by oyatz(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Apart from the Wall gheko which of course doesn't have big body ,I have eaten all thes animals

emaskocoded:
I've seen people eat bats and snakes over here
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by flokii: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
I can remember one time around midnight when I saw a pure white owl pouch close to my window.. I was like Nigga I'm so fvcking gonna kill you if I catch you.

As if it heard, it flew away after some time.. owiwi (owl), Igun (vulture), adan (bat), omonile (wall gecko), ejo (snake) and ologbo dudu (black cat) are unique animals with historic ties to withcraft and sorcery

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Shey that black cat doesn't look scary and evil to you too?

I can stand other animals listed but Black Cat!
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by jidxin(m): 5:15am On Jun 22, 2020
Black cat and owl is seen as evil all over the world
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 22, 2020
oyatz:
Apart from the Wall gheko which of course doesn't have big body ,I have eaten all thes animals

Including vulture shocked
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Christie06:

Come on, just because it's "black"?
Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by etrange: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2020
OP, how come you added your picture? Are you evil? undecided

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by etrange: 5:35am On Jun 22, 2020
Christie06:

Seriously? That's animal racism!

They didn't choose to be black. It's just a fur colour for goodness sake. You're surely allowed to have your prefered cat colour but there's nothing different or remotely evil about black cats. Poor things sad

Re: 6 Animals That Nigerians See As Evil by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:25am On Jun 22, 2020
I don't share in any fetish belief about those animals, but I don't like any of them either.

UNILAG Male Hostel, At IDI-ARABA, LUTH (pictures) / Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Can I Use My 2017 Jamb Result For 2018?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56