Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot (47222 Views)

Photos: APC Supporters Jubilating Waiting For Buhari To Be Announced As Winner / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by dguizman(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
#shotatyansh#
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by jaybee104(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
lol.. get luck say na fr nyash
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by IAmTobore(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
na for yarns dem get am too

sorry

hard luck

sai change
sai APC
sai buhari

God bless Nigeria

first to comment

dedicated to

our new president

General Buhari.....

on his success

Sai APC!!!

LOL
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
KenJak:

RE-EDITED.
grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Gracyel(f): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
mosho2good:
In my area it sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai apc

All haters should go and die tonight
And if we dont wanna die nko? Na u wan kill us?
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by FYsol: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
What do you expect from a state governed by a thug.
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by RazziP(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
I don't know why some people don't use their head, have never see any politician children bragging or fighting for his parents....
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ekiti is gradually becoming one of the volatile states in Nigeria. I pity the Ekiti people,who were clamouring for the Osokomole regime. And now that he is in power,he is truly behaving and ruling the state like Osokomole. O ma se o
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by joeyekembele: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
This can't be blood. It looks like Zobo

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by silverspringle(f): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why would any reasonable person engage himself in a violence for whatsoever reason... Me think all dis politicians don't deserve it at all
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Alexander001(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
heyaa...nyash? of all places, how him go take sit Down..hmm he get luck say him no get big belle
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by folahann(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
The deputy Governor caused this. I saw him moving around different units this morning. He came to our unit and I raised the issue he doesn't have the right to be moving around. Someone in another unit he visited raised this issue and confronted him, this caused fracas and a security shot.
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by cheezy4whizy: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
y coudnt i stop laughing wen i saw d pics. .. well its sad we still wont learn in 9ja. jonathan and buhari came in ac loaded car did their thing and left u stand for sun since mrn now u got shot in the weirdest of places. i pity u my brother. wish u speedy recovery anyway
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Do we need to see his butt?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by jamex93(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
IAmTobore:

LOL

u no follow me happy??
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=18pt]Why is he wearing girdle abi body magic[/size]

Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
a shot at his bombom? I can't stop laughing grin grin grin ;Dam sure he's one of the Apc supporters.....God bless Fayose.... the terror of Apc...Get till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by discusant: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
ALAS , INEC/JEGA FAILED THE ELECTION. CARD READER SHOULD HAVE BEEN GRADUALLY INTRODUCED THROUGH ABOUT THREE PTESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS BEFORE BECOMING STATIC.

But APCheats insulted people that looked far and told them that the card reader wouldn't work.

APCheats insulted even Jonathan online.as they told us that Jonathan is not abreast of technology while their Buhari is advanced in technology.

Even common protection of website, Jega couldn't make, unamiginable that INEC website van be hacked. Yeye de smell for INEC.

IN THE SS AND SE, JEGA INEC MASSED UP THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN ONE POLLING UNIT, MANY MANY VOTERS LEFT IN ANGER WITHOUT VOTING. IN PREVIOUS ELRCTIONS, ONE-THIRD OF TODAY'S VOTERS VOTED IN ONE unit.
This is a messed up election.
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Profitsng(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vote Not Fight

Get 8 Special Money Making Reports For Discount PRICE + 80million Naija Valid Gsm Database and How To Make Money From Visa Processing.
Visit www.profitsng.com/SpecialOffer.htm
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
jamex93:
na for yarns dem get am too

sorry

hard luck

sai change
sai APC
sai buhari

God bless Nigeria

first to comment

dedicated to

our new president

General Buhari.....

on his success

Sai APC!!!
OO boy see fine nyash been bullett, the man no go fit fvk again oh
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by maxwell530(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
folahann:
The deputy Governor caused this. I saw him moving around different units this morning. He came to our unit and I raised the issue he doesn't have the right to be moving around. Someone in another unit he visited raised this issue and confronted him, this caused fracas and a security shot.
are you sure of what you are saying?cuz am currently in ikere,afao precisely.
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by spinna: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by ifypedro38(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ, All of you my fellow Nigerians who vote and encouraged others to vote peacfully , you all are my Heros , May God bless us all and also as others vote tomorrow may God guide and protect in Jesus mighty name i prayed , can i hear you people say bigger Amennnnnnnnnnnn
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by charlito94(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Abeg na yansh I dey see ooo no bullet trace at least for person to open him anus him suppose show bullet spot
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by weselomo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
situation report;
at oyinjolayemi street opp eko hotel in v.i here.
result;
APC 89
PDP 21
share your area results.
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by tomzman: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Only a fool will die for any politician. If only these youths can reason. The children of these people are abroad while you are risking your life for peanuts. Nigerian youths be wise!

Election no be war!
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by jamex93(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
OO boy see fine nyash been bullett, the man no go fit fvk again oh

lolx

him go try manager am
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by felifeli: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
babarazy:
You charge your phone with a generator and still come online to type "Gej till 2019" Can't you reason??

When did Buhari become electricity supplier ?
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by folahann(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
maxwell530:
are you sure of what you are saying?cuz am currently in ikere,afao precisely.
I can't say for sure what actually happened during the shooting incidence but the deputy was moving around Uro this morning. I saw him by myself.
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by plendil: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
why una come dey show the man yannsh for public? shocked
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
but why must the shooter fire the yarnsh?
Re: PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot by andyanders: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinizia:
FOOLS!! Keep killing yourselves while our leaders are looting y'all money in peace. Idìots!!

Well spoken my brother.Their families are out of this country with the looted money and the idiots are here killing themselves and voting idiots back to looting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.