Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,390 members, 7,864,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV (934 Views)

This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! / Protesting Waba Addressing The Press In Abuja Today(Video) / Adams Oshiomhole Addressing The Press At Chatham After GMB's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV by LRNZH(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Live.

GMB was in command.
He even stopped a monopoly of questions by Hausa media press men.

1 Like

Re: PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV by midolian(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls change ur topic to "The incoming president addresses the press on channels TV"

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Re: PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV by politricks: 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
The man is old
The man has no certificate
The man is a terrorist
Well guess what,
The man is winning.

2 Likes

Re: PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV by omenka(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Already doing it with my friends.

Sai Grandpa!!

Sai Osinbajo!!

Haters can do and bury themselves!

Come join us Op. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PIC: The Incoming President Addressing The Press On Channels TV by lorddannie: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
No vacancy in Aso Rock. In coming president my foot!

GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Jegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa / Buhari Is Winner Of The Presidential Elections! / I Didn’t Sack Ambode, Says Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.