Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! (4436 Views)

As Vice President You Can’t Waive Your Immunity, Lawyer Tells Osinbajo / Past President And Nigeria Incoming President And Vp In Pictures / The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President. You Will Be Shocked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Now the question is , "Who does Nigeria need"?

Nigeria needs a selfless leader.

Nigeria needs a young and vibrant individual.

Nigeria needs someone who is willing to stake all for the nation.

Nigeria needs someone who is tough to corruption and tolerates no misappropriation of finds.

Nigeria needs someone who has found favor in the sight of God.

Nigeria needs me.

...........and you are Nigeria.

I promise to make Nigeria an abode for peace and a land of Prosperity. So help me God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by kings20(m): 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't understand oo
is there anything under the carpet we should know

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
kings20:
I don't understand oo

is there anything under the carpet we should know
Like what Sir
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Pavarottii(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good luck Ebele Jonathan

7 Likes

Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by kings20(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Destined2win:
Like what Sir

never mind
just saw your previous topics

just don't come out unda APC or PDP

Whoever you are
Mr Anonymous

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
OP you are right, I will be your minister of finance and petroleum
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2017
yarimo:
OP you are right, I will be your minister of finance and petroleum
Alright, till then

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by newguy1(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Destined2win:

Nigeria needs someone who is tough to corruption and tolerates no misappropriation of finds.

Nigeria needs me.

I promise to make Nigeria an abode for peace and a land of Prosperity. So help me God!
and someone like u will say some girls are too selective when it comes to characterising their dream man
Nigerian need some with the mindset of the new jamb registral oloyede some one that those not give a damm about anybody as long has he believe his steps are right does what he think his right and someone . That has the believe they are kind of above the law
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by lilytender: 8:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:
Good luck Ebele Jonathan

Next president of Biafra not Nigeria.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2017
lilytender:

Next president of Biafra not Nigeria.
Who asked you the country
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
newguy1:
and someone like u will say some girls are too selective when it comes to characterising their dream man
Nigerian need some with the mindset of the new jamb registral oloyede some one that those not give a damm about anybody as long has he believe his steps are right does what he think his right and someone . That has the believe they are kind of above the law
No. My government will act within the confines of the law.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by DropShot: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Pavarottii:
Good luck Ebele Jonathan
Please try to convince him to contest.

I like to work for the Ineffectual Buffoon this time around.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by nwadiuko1(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Destined2win:

Nigeria needs me.

nothing can stop a determined soul.........mark this quote
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by newguy1(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Destined2win:
No. My government will act within the confines of the law.
nigerian laws have so many loop hole which the corrupt officials have been exploring, people voted buhari because of his reputation of a man that does as he pleases not the buhari we see today trying to play by the democracy way, which is having people cry out about his so call corruption fight credibility....nigerian . Democracy will not fix our problem we need some with a communism mindset n God fearing.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2017
nwadiuko1:
nothing can stop a determined soul.........mark this quote
Thank you. That was so inspiring.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by abuyazid22(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2017
Sorry oooo base on logistic are you a PhD. Holder
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2017
abuyazid22:
Sorry oooo base on logistic are you a PhD. Holder
is buhari a PhD holder? To answer your question., I am not.

1 Like

Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by ba7man(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Destined2win:
Thank you. That was so inspiring.
You think its by mouth?
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dedication, o le di president ni ola. Ma je kan dull e.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
ba7man:
You think its by mouth?
The words of my mouth will be accomplished.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
fuckerstard:
Dedication, o le di president ni ola. Ma je kan dull e.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Idydarling(f): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
we can work together sir, I can be your minister for youths or tourism.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by Destined2win: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Idydarling:
we can work together sir, I can be your minister for youths or tourism.
OK start praying about that.
Re: This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! by cliquevibes(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oshey, Django Unchained

(1) (Reply)

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now / Caption The Photo Of The Man Behind Buhari / Eid-El-Kabir: Okowa Calls For United Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.