Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

See What God Did! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What God Did! (702 Views)

/ Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / What God Has Determined Shall Be Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What God Did! by drbunmi(f): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is when I had surgery on the 12 june2014. And the devil attacked. Was on theater table, no pulse, no BP, in fact was not breathing. Had cardiac arrest in d theater. All hope lost, people thought I was death, some were entering d theater to see me for d last time. Everybody in d theater were confused, and had given up on me. But GOD miraculously intervened, and fought the battles for me, after lots of prayers. Thank God for my pastor, for his prayers. It was after my pastor order that, a phone should be placed on my ears, and it was done, and he prayed, immediately my pastor finished praying, I sneezed, and started breathing, and deep within me, I started saying that. Thank you Jesus for fighting my battle for me, I shall not die, but live to declare your works. Pls friends my lovers help appreciate God for me. Thank you Jesus for all dat u. Have done for me. I appreciate you.

2 Likes

Re: See What God Did! by DesChyko: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm.. Greatness in its abundance.
Re: See What God Did! by chinchong: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
wonderfull!!!
Re: See What God Did! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wouldn't it be better if god didn't let the devil attack you in the first place? And why were you in hospital, they should have taken you to the church. Now tell me why won't our doctors be unmotivated when one sky daddy takes the credit for everything. Well wish you the best anyway, hope you recovered fully. Wish you many more years...

1 Like

Re: See What God Did! by zyzxx(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thank you jesus
Glory be to your name
Amen
Re: See What God Did! by nzeaji(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wow. shocked
Thank God for your life ma'am. Glory to God. smiley
Re: See What God Did! by abi003: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Wouldn't it be better if god didn't let the devil attack you in the first place? And why were you in hospital, they should have taken you to the church. Now tell me why won't our doctors be unmotivated when one sky daddy takes the credit for everything. Well wish you the best anyway, hope you recovered fully. Wish you many more years...
. I read your comment and I felt sorry for you, questioning supremacy of GOD, trying to share his GLORY among mortal men....He is the unquestionable GOD.

1 Like

Re: See What God Did! by wiegraf: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'm sure all the human intelligence, toil and effort that went into curing you had nothing to do with it.

The natural catastrophe you faced, no doubt created by your god, was not at fault here. No, puny devil overrode god's will and tried to have you killed, despite the fact the devil is supposedly no match for god. Let's not forget you'll later claim god created everything in the universe, (d)evil very much included.

And your god like drama ni? Omnipotent god had to wait until your pastor prayed before he bothered to help you? Something the vast majority of humans would do for you provided they had the means to do so, no questions asked?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nurturing Your Child's Spirituality . / Prosperity Sometimes Causes Spiritual Downfall, June 1 / (prayer Of St Eusebius, 3rd Century)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.