Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit (36000 Views)

Bayelsa Monarch 'Progress-Never-Die' Struggling For His Life In Hospital(Pic / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / Jobless Youth Killed While Struggling For Campaign Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
?
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by DeCritique(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickylois:
First time on FP!!!

Congrats... Hope you are a member of PDP the winning team?

Be calm and vote GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by kay1one(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Whatever.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Hollawaley(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pdp, that 21billion campaign money Gej stole from us

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by sandrapower(f): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
THat is seroiusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by johnbimbo12(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Things we do to win elections.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by dOnLarich: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yawn
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by lilwayneme(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
change
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Na so,for polling unit @ Awka,Vote Apc,d give u 2k
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Corruption everywhere, trying to buy ur vote, dey re struggling for d money, later they will open their putrid mouth to say, i want change. Change is when they give you money to buy your vote nd you say no.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by FatherAbrahamm: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
na lie.....
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Yeesh(f): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol @ d guy looking for the torn part of d money.odikwa serious grin

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by DeCritique(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
4bobo:
Did anyone noticed a police man in the first picture, smiling?

Be like say na Nokia 2626 you dey use.

Where you see policeman for any of those pictures??
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just look at the desperation and poverty written on their faces.

Nigerians are really suffering. Struggling for the proverbial crumbs from the king's table embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just look at the desperation and poverty written on their faces.

Nigerians are really suffering. Struggling for the proverbial crumbs from the king's table embarassed embarassed
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by SuperSuave(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickylois:
First time on FP!!!
oh! Congrats.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by GhostFucker: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chicken change
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Anseth(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=Babyboy1986 post=32111613]So dey sell there future for 1000 naira

Nigeriains has wisen up jare. They collect the 1k and still vote who they have at heart to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by ozoigbondu: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Indifferent:
grin A party representative was sharing the money at my pooling unit in Anambra today, when some people who felt the money won't reach them started struggling for the money. To the extent of even tearing some notes.

I have already gotten my share of the 1000 naira note before they started struggling. I no get strength abeg, so I stepped aside to snap for my nairalanders.

You can see that guy with a white long sleeve shirt and a faded jeans... He picked a torn 1000 naira, and has since been looking for the person with the other part gringringringrin

Guy who won your unit
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Barbarthundey(m): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
shaddi:
Share dollars... your dollars I go still chop am well grin, as I ate PDP 10k today and I still voted the right man...

GMB/PYO

We are sweeping PDP out of the world angry

I BELIEVE IN APC
I BELIEVE IN CHANGE
I BELIEVE IN BUHARI .

I catch u ooo... @ur pix.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pathetic,why mortgage ur future for a morsel of porridge, poverty is indeed terrible, sadly these thieving politicians will win and end up using state allocation to fund there private businesses at the expense of the masses, naija, make una shine una eyes...... angry
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Namadobi: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari is leading everywhere in Jigawa most of the polling unit BUHARI 723 JONATHAN 8

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Dahjhi: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by shizzleStar: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Namadobi:
Buhari is leading everywhere in Jigawa most of the polling unit BUHARI 723 JONATHAN 8
Ediott
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by lebete3000: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
Indifferent:
grin A party representative was sharing the money at my pooling unit in Anambra today, when some people who felt the money won't reach them started struggling for the money. To the extent of even tearing some notes.

I have already gotten my share of the 1000 naira note before they started struggling. I no get strength abeg, so I stepped aside to snap for my nairalanders.

You can see that guy with a white long sleeve shirt and a faded jeans... He picked a torn 1000 naira, and has since been looking for the person with the other part gringringringrin

See dat woman in black top & red traditional skirt...

#confirm yansh
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Ricardo2400(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahahahahaha

I hail my anambra people
Abeg make una collect the money oo
My own ws 5k here in lag
Weather dis our votes wil count we don't knw
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by alphaconde(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its makes sense when the party you wanna vote comes sharing money... Then its a gift #doubledelight pdp power to the people... Tomoro is palm sunday Jonathan triumphant entry into aso rock.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by searider(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
I didn't see any Naira note flying. The pix just b like say dem dey dance Shoki

PVC- please vote for change

1 Like

Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
DeCritique:

Be like say na Nokia 2626 you dey use.

Where you see policeman for any of those pictures??

u are true, my eyes dey see double. i think say the man wearing cap na police
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by achieving(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
God help dem all
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by successhunter: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
PDP .....
How market?

Get some origin (plastic bottle) it might be helpful later.
Re: Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit by noblealuu: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickylois:
First time on FP!!!

Noted! cheesy Please meet Mr. Seun Osewa, tell him I directed you and have approved he give u the present earmarked for First Timers on FP like you. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Obaseki, Admits Edo Election Free, Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.