Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. (1985 Views)

My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by ayomidegambari(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dad has been a regular member of PDP meeting for a while, because I voted GMB he promised me that if he wins, he'll send me out of his house. That am a bastard.
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayomidegambari:
Dad has been a regular member of PDP meeting for a while, because I voted GMB he promised me that if he wins, he'll send me out of his house. That am a bastard.
politics don turn family to enemy lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Greg2015(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Your father is a corrupt nigga that refuse to tell the truth and the fact still remain that GMB.........NEW PRESIDENT don't worry will contact him to take heart after the announcement of the new pressy.....
ayomidegambari:
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by omotoyiwa(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol.....pls settle with ur father cos both GMB nd JONATHAN doesn't know u,so y fight over nothing?

4 Likes

Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by charles316: 12:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Tell your dad that GMB will send him out of naija if he tries it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by bebe2(f): 10:45am On Mar 29, 2015
ayomidegambari:

Gud for u,

U Dey under yr papa roof dey oppose am,

u no fit jeje keep quiet vote ur choice?

Wen u homeless, I go see wetin GMB go do for u

7 Likes

Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Too bad for a dad.
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by egopersonified(f): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
OP, hope u ain't trolling? Anyway, this is tantamount to biting the hand that feeds you. If he drives you out, don't worry, Buhari would adopt you, Good luck adopted his daughter after she was disowned for voting for him, ask giggle if you don't believe me.
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by KanwuliaJara: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Then move out!
Simple! kiss
I am sure TINUBU can find you a job as a "drug mule"! wink
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Ewuro4: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
bebe2:

Gud for u,

U Dey under yr papa roof dey oppose am,

u no fit jeje keep quiet vote ur choice?

Wen u homeless, I go see wetin GMB go do for u

grin grin
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by AdimGreat(f): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
You better start parking your load cos GMB has won grin grin ; D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Rapmaestro(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2015
ayomidegambari:
Disown him before he disown you.. grin
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by baby124: 2:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Tell your dad to park well. His time has passed. New dawn lawa and you are not moving anywhere. Na your papa house you de. You are unmovable hahaha.

Na wetin I de tell my mama when I go house and she vex for me. Na my papa house I dey. Dem Neva born the person wey go move me.
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Ewuro4: 4:59am On Mar 31, 2015
^^

Yesoooo grin
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by teasel: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
This has to be a joke undecided
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Funny thread. grin
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Op as it stands ehn, your own don finish be dat oh.... better go build better cage wey you go dey stay
Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wooo ayomide! Have you packed your bags? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Vowed To Send Me Out Of The House If GMB Wins. by breadplanets(f): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2015
cry op must have taken up residence under the bridge by now. Chai.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is The Cause Of Marital Infidelity??! / My Son's One Year Birthday / A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.