Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK (71821 Views)

Maternity Photoshoot Of Mother Of 4 With Her Children / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by winkmart: 2:58pm On May 20, 2016
See What A Nigerian Woman Hid In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK

See the way a Nigerian mother packaged gala inside a study Bible for her kids who reside abroad. Those kids must have been lover of gala because I am so certain there are better sausages over there in the UK.

Loolz

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/only-nigerian-mother-can-do-this.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Airforce1(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2016
No place like home

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Michellla(f): 3:01pm On May 20, 2016
gala always come in handy grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by slaknoah(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2016
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2016
home will always b home

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by olatunjithomas(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
that sounds funny tho,but it becoming something else.
last time my sister came back from Los Angeles, when going back, she had several dozens of gala stacked in her bag.even when the bag exceeded the required weight in the air port. she insisted some other valuable things be removed to keep the gala intact. I think harrysong was right about it. AFTER THE GALA,WE GO STILL SHARE ANOTHER GALA.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by CaroLyner(f): 4:02pm On May 20, 2016
maybe gala is their favourite snack

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by nuelzy: 4:03pm On May 20, 2016
lol
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by goldbim(f): 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
grin.. grin I can imagine..my cousin makes sure her Gala,oroki herbal mixture, plastic bottled groundnut and kuli kuli must go with her.she'l even drop some clothes just for space.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 20, 2016
The love of a mother.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by MrKong: 5:45pm On May 20, 2016
If them check the expiring date, e go don expire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
Now I see why Olu is always packing gala everytime he's travelling out like say na his International Passport.....

So Gala is this appreciated... Ehn ehn...

I no sabi any Olu wey dey travel o

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by grandstar(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2016
I detest gala! Junk food on the cheap

7 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2016
grandstar:
I detest gala! Junk food on the cheap

Are you kidding me?
Gala, lacasera and jollof... saving lives since time immemorial!

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 20, 2016
Booked
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by grandstar(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Are you kidding me? Gala, lacasera and jollof... saving lives since time immemorial!
ha ha ha ha

4 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by overtlyderanged: 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
Hasn't the quality of gala declined over the years though? Gala ko

28 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by halfricanadian(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin so dey can open it nd find d bible there

D whole concept was for dem to realise she sent a bible d best gift of a mother to her kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by SPG4U(m): 3:03am On May 21, 2016
Pishure of Gals in aeroplane with passport and tickets or......

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by NigerianScholar: 6:31am On May 21, 2016
winkmart:
See the way a Nigerian mother packaged gala inside a study Bible for her kids who reside abroad. Those kids must have been lover of gala because I am so certain there are better sausages over there in the UK.

Loolz

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/only-nigerian-mother-can-do-this.html

lalasticlala
Op, are you high?? Dont say that again. Out Of all the sausages none is as good as gala. My cousins in london can testify.....same tn goes for indomie.

20 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by NigerianScholar: 6:34am On May 21, 2016
oluwafreshkid:

Are you kidding me?
Gala, lacasera and jollof... saving lives since time immemorial!

Are u blind? Cant u notice d gala is shrinking.

And during one of d first fuel scarcities in jonas time. Gala was sold for n70

9 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On May 21, 2016
grin cheesy. D mom is very funny. Buh why she cm package as if say na cocaine ni undecided
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by olarhtunji(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2016
Who gala EPP?
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by nbright: 7:41am On May 21, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink smiley wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 7:41am On May 21, 2016
What happened with customs and quarantine? Was it cleared
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by knightsTempler: 7:42am On May 21, 2016
For real? shocked
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Zidjay(f): 7:42am On May 21, 2016
I was at the post office when a daddy came in to send 3 cartons of indomie noodles to his son that schools in Canada shocked. When them bill the man shipping fee, fear catch me. For ORDINARY INDOMIE? Shey ko si indomie ni Canada ni cheesy

Another thread I saw a Nler craving chocomilo badly until someone coming to 9ja helped her with them.

Amidst all this yanmayanma happening in this country, 9ja is one great nation wink

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by encryptjay(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2016
Gala grin
E don tey wey cool
But I don't support such gestures.
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by nairabot: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
No place like home savor the sweet memories and love of our mothers may God let them reap from the fruit of there labour .

11 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by YoursGEJ(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2016
If gala no hungry you as a Nigerian wherever you dey, you need to ask your parents which of them play away match with a foreign citizen because you're not a true Nigerian citizen

12 Likes

Re: Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK by dubemnaija: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Are u blind? Cant u notice d gala is shrinking.

And during one of d first fuel scarcities in jonas time. Gala was sold for n70

The only gala that is/was sold for 70naira is chicken flavoured gala. Stop deceiving the people.

..For concerned citizens

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.