Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet (48620 Views)

Reno Omokri Comes For Elrufai Again For Insisting On Prosecuting Audu Maikori / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by silvernus0: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:
why would the young man insist on seeing the result sheets? .... Was he planning to run away with it, tear it, or butcher everyone in sight if he couldn't find it? undecided

Is he a party representative, Inec Staff, or Attahiru Jega himself?

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him... End of story angry

This is the first situation this year, where I feel that the police-man who gunned the dude down deserves a medal smiley ....

The dude should have quietly cast his vote and gone home to pray that his favorite candidate emerges the best rigger, instead of forming Rambo and testing the patience of trigger-happy policemen who can't differentiate between concerned honest citezens and Political thugs undecided
U R EITHER D POLICE MAN WRITN DIS OR A MEMBER OF HIS TEAM, U SHOOT SM1 ND U R HAPI TO GIV URSELF MEDAL , WAT GOES ARND COMES ARND U KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by makooma: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
makooma:
[color=#990000][/color]
Amen and Amen.He who kills by bullet shall die by bullet
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by alasboy4u(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
D guy is correct, d inec guys r suppose to read out d counted votes n after writing it on d result sheet past a copy in dat unit b4 leaving d unit with all d electoral materials.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by kraftykc(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
ChristineC:
Died for nothing

Let's see if GEJ or GMB will compensate your family or attend your burial. Youths better buy some brain!

Nonsense

God punish tour entire family and offspring for this puerile statement.

Bastards like you will be calling for people to save them from government tyranny but when someone stands up for our collective fate these are the only words you have for him?

I know that policeman is hell bound but I hope with my Christian fate that you get there before him, you fuccking impotent grasshopper's penis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by xandy84: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reading your comment at first makes me want to call you heartless but on a second thought, you are very right. Both parties rigs, so not point dying for either of them.. You gave the best advice.. vote and go home while praying for your favorite candidate to emerge the best rigger..Simple.. R.I.P. to the dead

buygala:
why would the young man insist on seeing the result sheets? .... Was he planning to run away with it, tear it, or butcher everyone in sight if he couldn't find it? undecided

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him... End of story angry

This is the first situation this year, where I feel that the police-man who gunned the dude down deserves a medal smiley ....

The dude should have quietly cast his vote and gone home to pray that his favorite candidate emerges the best rigger, instead of forming Rambo and testing the patience of trigger-happy policemen who can't differentiate between concerned honest citezens and Political thugs undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by skimmer01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
How many people have lost their life because of election? Nigerians should wise up and stop all these election violence
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by okpukmbat: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thank God I'm a Witness

Born to witness
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by joncom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
There is more to the reason he was killed than what was reported.

Most times youths confront police officers in a manner that suggest they want to disarm them. He killed himself.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by kraftykc(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

Every retard that liked this post; may your babies be raped and shot by mobile police.

As for this poster, well wishing you a rape is too mean on the rapist.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Drabrah(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

4 ur mind na talk u dey talk so o. Imagine make d guy wey dem shoot b ur younger or elder bro!
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
the day a child insist on knowing what killed the father,that day he begins the journey to the land of the dead....end of story

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by iiichidodo: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mehn, we need a sugermummy.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Him for dey enjoy pounded yam and egusi soup now. See as e waste him life. Honestly for judgement throne today God go tire dey judge plenty nigerian whey e come.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Bevista: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him...One doesn't stupidlly insist on his rights even in the face of such palpable tension...The Policeman may have had good reason to feel that the irate and stubborn youth was posing a threat to the democratic process in that area, so he did his job.... end of story angry

*modified

I have gotten a lot of negative mentions and abuses because of the above comment....

The situation in the country presently is very tense... This isn't the time for insisting blindly on your perceived 'rights'.... Even though the dude dude might have bee
Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by boluyongp(m): 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

You certainly don't regard human life forgetting you are a fellow guy like him. What crime did he commit to deserve death. You don't have to be an official capacity to demand fairness. He's brave! He's a hero cos he did what you can't do, you'll rather chicken out, go home and allow them rig. And what if he's your brother or friend? May it be unto you what you wish others..
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Estatemanager(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
The officer is guilty for shooting or killing the youth and must be arrested. On the Result sheet, apart from the original sheet, the result sheet as 3-4 duplicates for 3-4 part representatives.. After the result have being written on the sheet, duplicates should be given out to secure the original from not getting tampered with. To the youth, what he should have done is after counting is to go meet the repreaentative of the party he belongs to. If a Result sheet leaves a polling unit without without the result been written on it after counting, its easier to rig such polling unit coz no duplicates was being given out.

Thanks
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Daresh(f): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him...One doesn't stupidlly insist on his rights even in the face of such palpable tension...The Policeman may have had good reason to feel that the irate and stubborn youth was posing a threat to the democratic process in that area, so he did his job.... end of story angry

*modified

I have gotten a lot of negative mentions and abuses because of the above comment....

The situation in the country presently is very tense... This isn't the time for insisting blindly on your perceived 'rights'.... Even though the dude dude might have bee

You are an idiot. Waste of sperm and egg
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

*modified

Let me add one more abuse. May you be killed by a policeman

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by princy80(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
all diz ppl busy blaming d police man...was d guy assigned to ensure dat d results were entered on d result sheet
is he an inec official??
did he go there to vote or to sight election result sheet??
was dat hw all of u "insisted" on seeing d election result sheet?

sumtymz we av to use our brains, tink and weigh d reactions dat would occur as a result of our actions and mind our businesses..
d police man shouldnt av shot him, but during elections and some other situations they are usually given d order to shoot at sight when d need(actually they tink d need) arises. mayb he thought d guy had evil intentions. wat if he had?
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
remember007:
the day a child insist on knowing what killed the father,that day he begins the journey to the land of the dead....end of story

Well said
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by klevajey: 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

*modified

is ur father a police yam?
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by holyhassan: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

*modified

but you are a big fool tho.....so the policeman deserves a medal for killing an innocent civilian....wow you are a total waste of space as a human being...smh

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Hidentity(m): 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

Ordinarily, I see replying a post of this nature as investing in folly. However, a child who grows In the midst of hostile relatives may grow wild, but a neighbourhood that tolerates such is unfair. Thus, the need to call weeds among flowers like you to order. I hate to trade words but then, I am afraid that you are a potential father of crooks because a dirty bottle can't birth a clean wine. So, for the sake of your unborn children, may I address you in a manner slightly crude.

Buygala, when does standing for due procedure become a crime? When does calling for transparency call for a reply with bullet? I am thinking you were joking but then, it means you are insensitive. A man who does not use reasoning is a tamed beast, a man who abuses it is a wild one. Read your post again and determine where you belong.

Your mentality and orientation is dangerous for an ideal environment. Wanted to suggest that you are put under surveillance but then, it would amount to an exercise in waste. The frustration let into the air by the government of the day has affected you psychologically- you can hardly reason like normal men. On few occasions when you do, it is unfortunate that people don't take you serious. Need I say you are lost in the world of illusion which you reached by walking the bridge of hatred?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by sunkoye: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Iamsynord:

You are always known for ur unintelligible comments..
Ain't you human ??
Is it not someone son life that has just been wasted??
No matter how gullible or stubborn the youth had been or even over passing his boundary in trying to ensure the proper coalition of the results, couldn't the policeman be more civil and use better approaches instead of shooting him to death ??
Please think before you start saying some things.
Thanks.!!
what kind of intelligence do u expect from some Buygala. Wen its not one of his family member that got shot. To him. ..the guy is just a log of wood. I pray he feels the heat sumday.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ommo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

*modified

When i read such statement from people who on social media and pretend to write "speak" sensibly, i'm forced to go back and my dictionary to check for the meaning of SENSIBILITY. The is no JUSTIFICATION whatsoever for the STUPID action of that callous police officer who have only brought the live of an innocent Nigerian to an end. When did he became a judge to decide who is guilty and therefore needs to die. May he never know peace in this life and in the hereafter. May the life of a mosquito be more valuable than his.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by peddy007: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

And for all those quoting me and spewing trash, please tomorrow is another election day... Feel free to go to any polling booth and insist on enforcing any 'right' which is different from casting your vote. .. You will not be differentiated fron the political thug who aims to truncate the democratic process... And the security agencies have their orders... even if your mothers go there and are seen to be formenting trouble, she will definitely take a bullet in the wrong place.. angry

Your mother !
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ignis: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Odikwa very risky. ....
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Islie: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dmanlex:
I thought Jega had sanitized these security men. JEGA should bring dat police man to book. Jail him for dis franchising citizens. #votenotviolence#

That trigger happy policeman needs to face the wrath of the law
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
opyzy:
Oh my God not again

All this policemen and other security agents that take joy in killing innocent civilians may they never know peace till they die

Bullets shall never depart from their homes

They will all die cheap deaths without befitting burials

angry
Amen,but point of corection! Insecurity Agents not Security agents. We don't have security in Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by sinizia: 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2209115_2206503img2292jpeg9394f600c5ccffd158235701450e6553_jpg924f7b9f771a72fd9d4294c9aafc77f5
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Yehman(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

And for all those quoting me and spewing trash, please tomorrow is another election day... Feel free to go to any polling booth and insist on enforcing any 'right' which is different from casting your vote. .. You will not be differentiated fron the political thug who aims to truncate the democratic process... And the security agencies have their orders... even if your mothers go there and are seen to be formenting trouble, she will definitely take a bullet in the wrong place.. angry

This post made my day. Can't stop lafin. Mehn! U wicked
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
..another wasted life in the name of politics.....
...and to what end??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / Lazy Nigerian Youths Gets Wikipedia Page (Photos) / Calling Me Jubril From Sudan Wasn’t A Funny Joke – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.