Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet (48616 Views)

Reno Omokri Comes For Elrufai Again For Insisting On Prosecuting Audu Maikori / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Islie: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
princy80:
all diz ppl busy blaming d police man...was d guy assigned to ensure dat d results were entered on d result sheet
is he an inec official??
did he go there to vote or to sight election result sheet??
was dat hw all of u "insisted" on seeing d election result sheet?

sumtymz we av to use our brains, tink and weigh d reactions dat would occur as a result of our actions and mind our businesses..
d police man shouldnt av shot him, but during elections and some other situations they are usually given d order to shoot at sight when d need(actually they tink d need) arises. mayb he thought d guy had evil intentions. wat if he had?

Who tells you that the guy might not be a party representative...... Because the post never did specify but says a youth......

Why can't the duplicate being shown to him at least to cool down his curiosity.
Why did the policeman shoot the guy..... Aren't other ways to rebuck like using the batton or sort
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by menxer: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
it's true, the polling unit in my street with 4 voting points, voted without result sheets upon the pdp chapter chairman's insistence.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ManTiger(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:
why would the young man insist on seeing the result sheets? .... Was he planning to run away with it, tear it, or butcher everyone in sight if he couldn't find it? undecided

Is he a party representative, Inec Staff, or Attahiru Jega himself?

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him...One doesn't stupidlly insist on his rights even in the face of such palpable tension...The Policeman may have had good reason to feel that the irate and stubborn youth was posing a threat to the democratic process in that area, so he did his job.... end of story angry

This is the first situation this year, where I feel that the police-man who gunned the dude down deserves a medal smiley ....

The dude should have quietly cast his vote and gone home to pray that his favorite candidate emerges the best rigger, instead of forming Rambo and testing the patience of trigger-happy policemen who can't differentiate between concerned honest citezens and Political thugs undecided

And for all those quoting me and spewing trash, please tomorrow is another election day... Feel free to go to any polling booth and insist on enforcing any 'right' which is different from casting your vote. .. You will not be differentiated fron the political thug who aims to truncate the democratic process... And the security agencies have their orders...angry

ITS ONLY THE LIVING THAT REAP THE DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY.... CAST YOUR VOTE, ACT THE COWARD AND GO HOME... undecided

Why would you support an extra judiciary killing and yet you have 16 Likes and 3 shares?
The normal election procedure involves entering of each numbers of votes against each party and pasting of the result in each ward!
Is that too much to be done?
You just uttered not just undemocratic statement but also a politically bias statement.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by trayvon360: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:
why would the young man insist on seeing the result sheets? .... Was he planning to run away with it, tear it, or butcher everyone in sight if he couldn't find it? undecided

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him...One doesn't stupidlly insist on his rights even in the face of such palpable tension...The Policeman may have had good reason to feel that the irate and stubborn youth was posing a threat to the democratic process in that area, so he did his job.... end of story angry

This is the first situation this year, where I feel that the police-man who gunned the dude down deserves a medal smiley ....

The dude should have quietly cast his vote and gone home to pray that his favorite candidate emerges the best rigger, instead of forming Rambo and testing the patience of trigger-happy policemen who can't differentiate between concerned honest citezens and Political thugs undecided

And for all those quoting me and spewing trash, please tomorrow is another election day... Feel free to go to any polling booth and insist on enforcing any 'right' which is different from casting your vote. .. You will not be differentiated fron the political thug who aims to truncate the democratic process... And the security agencies have their orders...angry

ITS ONLY THE LIVING THAT REAP THE DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY.... CAST YOUR VOTE, ACT THE COWARD AND GO HOME... undecided

i think u are a sick cat
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ommo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
xandy84:
Reading your comment at first makes me want to call you heartless but on a second thought, you are very right. Both parties rigs, so not point dying for either of them.. You gave the best advice.. vote and go home while praying for your favorite candidate to emerge the best rigger..Simple.. R.I.P. to the dead

Reading his comment at first, second or even third will NEVER make me and any right thinking person buy or support it. Constitutionally, its the right of every Nigerian to see the result sheet pestered at the polling unit before the INEC official leave the polling unit, i know this for a fact. So technically, the poor boy or guy has done nothing wrong. Assuming he was wrong, should the response of the police officer be killing him. Who gave him the constitutional duty to pronounce guilty verdict on someone and summarily shoot him. GOD!!! its disheartening, disgusting, painful and barbaric, may him(Police officer) never know peace till he dies and never know peace after his death.

GOD Almighty, i pray never forgive any police officer who deliberately kills any innocent person, i beg YOU oh LORD to answer this prayer for me starting from this police officer. AMMMMEEEEEENN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NB: I dont know the guy anywhere, but, has human being, i'm deeply touched and moved by this unfortunate incident.

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Olypeppy(f): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's my street...was indoors even when my neighbor was like...come make we go see,I just said u and who.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by nwaanambra1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

for so long as the LORD LIVETH! AS SURE AS THE SUN RISES AND SETS! SO LONG AS THEIR IS RIGHT AND WRONG! YOU SHALL DIE AN UNFAIR DEATH AND ABOVE ALL BY THE BULLET PIECING YOUR BRAIN!

ITS NOT A INSULT - ITS A CURSE THAT SHALL FOLLOW U FROM THIS TIME ON WARDS! U R ALREADY A DEAD MAN.

U THINK BECAUSE ITS A FACELESS FORUM U WILL JUST TALK ANYHOW? WE ARE AFRICANS AND OUR TRADITION AND REGULATIONS DOESN'T NEED YOUR FACE TO ACT!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by jude33084(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

You are not normal sad
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by dy27(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

Na wah o,I'm sure u are d policeman that gunned down the youth.
What is the essence of handcuffs? This is Democracy, not military era,live in the present bro not in the past...
Change!
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by godoluwa(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
I said before the election that there is gonna b bloodletting during and after this election. well, nothing is beyond the power of prayers. God Almighty Himself will take perfect control, amen.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by cupidhero(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Another one bites the dust!
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by calebbintus: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=buygala post=32113095]why would the young man insist on seeing the result sheets? .... Was he planning to run away with it, tear it, or butcher everyone in sight if he couldn't find it? undecided

(quote)
As ever, U always post nonsense.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by emmiesky(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

This dude got my ribs cracking. #So_funny
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by dam4sam: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
buygala:

*When you see a Policeman "wasted unnecessarily" by Armed robbers, pity them but remember, it could just be KARMA, playing pay-back.
*When you notice that Children born by Police Personnel hardly ever do well in Life, Pity them but remember, it could be KARMA showing its face!
*When you hear "strange things" happen to some Police when you least expect it, Pith them....

....KARMA is real.
That Policeman has taken an innocent life...... and he would pay dearly for it, when he least expects to.

As for you Buygala, you are just a reflection of the Nigerian YOUTHS of today.........LOST and RUDDERLESS!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Ozenko(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
I think the policeman action to take a soul is too harsh even if d condition warrants pulling a trigger,he sure has his leg to shoot at....Rip to d dead
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by khalleb(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:

if every body were to be like you we won't have people like gani fawemi etc

sai baba

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by nzeadachie: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2015
THAT IS WHAT LIE MUHAMMED AND APC SENT THEM TO DO, CAN LIE MUHAMMED COME OUT AND TALK OR CONSOLE HIS FAMILY? MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS LIE MUHAMMED CHILDREN? I DON'T PITY THE MUGU THAT'S HIS OWN WAHALA
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by billyG(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
I hope is not 1 of those tanoid on nairaland that always type #GEJtill2019
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Donpizzle(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2015
paycash:
Tinubu This, Fashola that!!!!Lagos is becoming congested every second and yet you claim that Tinubu has bought half of lagos.Fashola is not working yet you cannot relocate to those uncommon transformed PDP states to enjoy life.Tinubu owns Alpha Beta yet they are consultant to 22 states including PDP controlled states.Tinubu as a senior staff of multinational firm is already a multi millionaire before serving as a Senator and Later a deputy governor under Oyinola as Lagos MILAD yet he became rich in your own imagination under Fashola.Tinubu left office since 8 years ago without immunity andyou cannot file a single charge against him in any court.Fashola is corrupt yet EFCC can not quiz nor Probe the treasury of Lagos.Tinubu is overrated yet Jonathan purges whenever he mounts any podium to speak.Tinubu is greedy for sending his wife to Senate yet you praise Hillary Clinton for being a powerful leader.Tinubu daughter is Iyalaoja but you are ignorant that two sons of George Bush were governors of two different states in America while their father held sway as President.Tinubu is selfish yet he appoints commissioners from Anambra, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, etcFashola is corrupt yet he is a symbol of governance to all the 35 state governorsFashola is Tinubu's slave yet you wanted APC to make him their presidential flag bearer.Tinubu will cage Buhari yet you praise regional development evolution going on in the south west by Tinubu boys.Tinubu will buy Nigeria whereas Nigeria is already mortgaged under Jonathan.Fashola is not working yet you have not relocated to Abia state where Governor Orji has "dustbinised" the city.Fashola deported destitutes but you praised Akpabio and Peter Obi for doing same.Fashola deported Igbos yet you are still living in Lagos with your entire family and even visit Alausa at will.Fashola and Tinubu belongs to Islam party but you drink gulder, Alomo, Nkwobi Orijin in every part and corner of lagos without harassment.Akpabio performed better than Fashola yet you have not relocated to Akwa Ibom to enjoy the uncommon Transformation.Peter Obi did better than Fashola yet you cannot stay one week outside lagos to enjoy your new Washington state created by Obi.You love your state yet Omonile is defrauding you everyday in your desperate act of trying to acquire land illegally.You hate lagos yet you buy ocean in place of land and fill it rather than building on your own dry land.My dear,Your idiocy is amazing.Your foolishness is underrated.Tinubu is the AsiwajuTinubu is the JagabanTinubu is everything.Drink your urine if you hate him and go and moan to your Dad.Happy birthday to AsiwajuHappy birthday to JagabanHappy birthday to Omele-Oha.GMB is the masses choiceThis is GMB week.GMB is the Masses choiceMarchForBuhariSai BuhariDiaritz God.

Wats d essence of dis write-up?
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by SANdos: 12:28am On Mar 29, 2015
People like this are the reason Nigeria is fast turning into a jungle.
buygala:

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 29, 2015
ChristineC:
Died for nothing

Let's see if GEJ or GMB will compensate your family or attend your burial. Youths better buy some brain!

Nonsense

ENDORSED
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by tomzman: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Too bad
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by emiye(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:

As to the boldened , your heart must be so dark.

Trust me, you dont deserve to live a second more.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:

death shall take ur 1st child prematurely,u are evil

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Fourwinds: 1:01am On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:

for u information people shouldn't act coward all d time. since d votes has been counted y didn't d result be entred. it means dey were bent on carrying out deir evil plans. only are only here praising d police who allowed himself to be used to perpetrate evil. he will meet him waterloo soon. he will die like a chicken. how can u take someone life and expect not to pay back. dis was studies I carried out where I stayed. certain people thought dey were about above everyone and can do and undo. we saw how dey lost deir lives or dat of deir children. it is a world of balance. no cheating.....God
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by michealade(m): 1:48am On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:

you are a heartless fool..You are cursed..
On behalf of the dead...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 29, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/28/nigeria-decides-policeman-kills-youth-for-insisting-on-sighting-election-result-sheet/

Cc lalasticlala

He should be charged posthumously for interrupting an electoral process and interfering with police activity.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by baby124: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2015
God punish that police officer. INEC must make sure they investigate this death and try the police officer for his death as well as the PDP chairman that helped to manipulate the result with the insistence that result sheets should not be in PU's. They must also ensure his family is adequately compensated. This boy was doing the right thing. We must start praising people for doing the right things and punishing those who do wrong. This boy could have been great but his life cut short because of some people that want to live in luxury while other's suffer. May all those who benefit from such death die in shame, sickness and frustration. Amen!
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 29, 2015
gunther6:

So a voter cannot insist on seeing the result of an election entered into the result sheet. Very soon you will die and dogs shall eat your corpse... Son of a b*tch.... #Ripnoblesoul #murder #change

Don't mind him, as far as i recall, you can not only ask as a citizen to see the result sheet, it is your right that they post the result sheet at the end of the voting. If someone can state boldly that another human being's life can be easily terminated just for speaking up for his right, then you begin to know how little Nigerians place value on life. I weep.....i believe we shall get there....ONE DAY at A TIME!!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by funstufz: 4:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Asking for the result sheet should not have resulted in the killing of a Nigerian.
No crime commited in asking, the refusal and the subsequent killing is unjustifiable at all. Haba, killing a man because he asked to sight the result sheet. We are never told if he wanted it for his private use?
No sane man will support delibrate killing of his own people by the same people in charge of their protection. IRMC
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by segend(m): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Lagusta:

And this came out of a so-called human being, who claims to have a mother....

And 67 people like that post. SMH
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Ozenko:
I think the policeman action to take a soul is too harsh even if d condition warrants pulling a trigger,he sure has his leg to shoot at....Rip to d dead

Policemen are not trained to shoot at appendages.

They are trained to shoot at mass center and terminate the threat with extreme prejudice.

Policemen are not your friends but legal killers.

I believe if you were being accosted by rabid monsters and a policeman came to your rescue, you'll want the monster shot dead and not just winged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.