Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room (47576 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Code213: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Picture of Governor Fashola at the APC Situation Room to rally the troops. What a guy! cool

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
One day, i'll be able to vote this guy again

356 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Raiders: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by adioolayi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Their father!!

APC ...Change!!

I have done my part...Ibadan Southwest ward10, unit 10
APC-192......PDP-80

#IMarch4Buhari

199 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by thaoriginator: 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
One word, 'Focus'.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
stupid apc

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by UniqueGem(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
I think these are the guys posting and liking comments about APC on nairaland.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by omanzo02: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
These are the people posting nonsense online. grin grin now we have a view of egift, omenka and co office.

I can see obiagelli unhappy face.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Bevista: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lovely work place. Just love these guys. Progressives indeed!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
So this is where they have been blogging about fake victories?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Brizyraplord(m): 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
I hope this bombing will just stop to whoever that wins the goddamn sit[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
omanzo02:
These are the people posting nonsense online. grin grin now we have a view of egift, omenka and co office.

I can see obiagelli unhappy face.
You nor well cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Code213: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC is the only forward thinking party in Nigeria!!!! The dullards in PDP can never come up with an idea such as this. APC is always steps ahead..! cool

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by sinizia: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
I must confess that room looks posh and classy. I'm impressed. Way to go APC.

Sai Buhari!!

39 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by sinizia: 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
So na here all these APCheats paid touts and E-roaches dey cook up those libelous lies from?

I can the likes of Obigaelli, Egift, Omenka, Doniphilopus, Cleverly, LRNZH and Sincerenigerian typing lies against GEJ in their screen.

Bacarnista is the cameraman after quitting APCheats. grin

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by IVORY2009(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
UniqueGem:

My observation so far...
Apc = Master of social media.
Pdp = Master @ field work.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Code213:
APC is the only forward thinking party in Nigeria!!!! The dullards in PDP can never come up with an idea such as this. APC is always steps ahead..! cool

when the results are announced you will know the difference between reality and fiction!

How many Nigerians have broadband internet, How many Nigerians are on social media and how many Nigerians are the situation room getting to.

If PDP can split the votes or win in Lagos they are on the road to victory because PDP are doing their ground operation in SS, SE, NC, SW and NE.

Buhari can take his NW, half of SW and Online voters for all we care but it wont be enough!

When the President says APC are grossly overated. This is what he means!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by WisdomFlakes: 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
UniqueGem:

Make PDP too create Una own too na, instead of whining like bi.t.ches.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by WisdomFlakes: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
mikeansy:

when the results are announced you will know the difference between reality and fiction!

How many Nigerians have broadband internet, How many Nigerians are on social media and how many Nigerians are the situation room getting to.

If PDP can split the votes or win in Lagos they are on the road to victory because PDP are doing their ground operation in SS, SE, NC, SW and NE.

Buhari can take his NW, half of SW and Online voters for all we care but it wont be enough!

Ode like you. Nigeria has approximately 60 million internet users -- the largest in the whole of Africa -- so what are you talking about? Use your brain, it's there for a reason. Quit thinking with your arse.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Ode like you. Nigeria has approximately 60 million internet users -- the largest in the whole of Africa -- so what are you talking about? Use your brain, it's there for a reason. Quit thinking with your arse.

that's all you know how to do. insult upon insult

in 48hrs you will learn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Code213: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2015
mikeansy:

So you think the peeps from the North-central and north-east that have no access to internet will vote for GEJ? na craze dey worry your head. The only rural bloc vote GEJ will get is from the East and South-South. Wake up and smell the coffee son!! Times have changed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by UniqueGem(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Do Bit.ches whin? It thought only horses whin.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by omenka(m): 12:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Wow!! See brilliant looking chaps. Winning team right there.

God bless APC. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by omenka(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You dey mind the dufoos.

Below is the PDP situation room...

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Wow!! See brilliant looking chaps. Winning team right there.

God bless APC. smiley
Seeee PATRIOTs
God bless them all.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by debo07(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2015
I've delivered my street also to APC....iyana ipaja unit 018 tijani st. presidential election result: APC 54 PDP 30

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by SuperSuave(m): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2015
UniqueGem:
you're funny..very very funny grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by vivacious01: 1:09am On Mar 29, 2015
APC is working,Fashola is working.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Code213: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
smiley So, this hitting Front Page after two days? undecided

#This Picture was taken on election night!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by zopaks: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
lol
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by iyatrustee(f): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
I can imagine. Even me wey no contest dey tensed up embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.