Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room (47593 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by absoluteSuccess: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
I think these are the guys posting and liking comments about APC on nairaland.
I they laugh with you o. grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by sirconfidence1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very Organised party. I hope they will organise Nigeria in the right order when they takeover power come may 29, 2015.

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by toluxa1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
These are the guys posting fake results
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by ibietela2(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:
Picture of Governor Fashola at the APC Situation Room to rally the troops. What a guy! cool

So that is where they spread the Propaganda from? Or is that the radio station?
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
khassy:
stupid apc

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019

Delusional, I hope Buhari makes you Minister of Comedy
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by masterpat(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
UniqueGem:

Yes oh my brother ;;; they are being paid
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by cecegorz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:
Picture of Governor Fashola at the APC Situation Room to rally the troops. What a guy! cool

Mehn!
So all these e-ratting is actually a 9-5 job?
See the faces of these nairaland and twitter warriors! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by adanduka: 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
UniqueGem:

Gbam
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by NewsHub: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:
I love this...what a party! Nice work environment.

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by mizzjullie: 4:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Which situation room?

It should be called electoral malpractice room, where they keep people like Obiaghelli,omenka,pendusky pendunce ,cleverly the man with gender identity crisis, and all the janjawiid ragheads to type trash on nl and Twitter . grin

After today no job for these folks. tongue
bro, who told u no job for them? If APC shud win dis election this guys will forever be in business till another party takes over. Their lives will never remain the same again, unless they are being paid peanut
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Exigency: 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

Don't worry, after our Northern and Eastern brothers have their shots at presidency, and it's Yoruba turn again, we will present him for you. God spare our lives.

Easterners? Those guys are digging their political grave in Nigeria without knowing it. If GMB wins this election they can kiss presidential ambition goodbye as their votes will not be needed for a SW candidate to win after GMB. I guess none of them is thinking about that now.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Exigency: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

Don't worry, after our Northern and Eastern brothers have their shots at presidency, and it's Yoruba turn again, we will present him for you. God spare our lives.

Easterners? Those guys are digging their political grave in Nigeria without knowing it. If GMB wins this election they can kiss presidential ambition goodbye as their votes will not be needed for a SW or a middle belt candidate to win after GMB. I guess none of them is thinking about that the fact that they may be in a politically sunk ship if GEJ should loss this. I think they took a wrong gambit.

More analysis sill follow official results.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by crusufixo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mehn !!!! I must say.... this situation room is awesome...

I am sooo feeling it........
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by meryln(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:
APC is the only forward thinking party in Nigeria!!!! The dullards in PDP can never come up with an idea such as this. APC is always steps ahead..! cool

What are you saying.
Niggas are miles ahead Bro.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
remsonik:
[size=20pt]THAT IS NOT APC SITUATION ROOM THAT'S CHAMS CITY ISAAC JOHN STREET IKEJA GRA LAGOS. STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE[/size]
Ode, Must you always be a _dumbass whenever you post,..Does this place look like Cham city..i'm pretty sure you're suffering from Glaucoma..You better go get a better life and tell your PDP to be wise..
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Code213: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
meryln:

What are you saying.
Niggas are miles ahead Bro.

Young man, you are not a nigger!! You are a responsible guy with a bright future. So, get off that slave ship..
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by meryln(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:

Young man, you are not a nigger!! You are a responsible guy with a bright future. So, get off that slave ship..

Youngman ineva said am a Nigga
Was referring to APC
Go back there nd reread my post maybe u'll be able to decipher what I was saying
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by meryln(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:

Was referring to APC
Go back there nd reread my post maybe u'll be able to decipher what I was saying
Code213:

Code213:

Was referring to APC
Go back there nd reread my post maybe u'll be able to decipher what I was trying to say
#Peace
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Delusional, I hope Buhari makes you Minister of Comedy
keep calm and drink orijin
#politics no be fight

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 8:53am On Mar 31, 2015
homerevival:

You better wake up from your sleep before you weewee on the bed!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
sophtaf:
we wil soon findout smiley

abi ooo
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
pinkyruledworld:

E be like say this one no get TV for house. Abi na GMB u wan type.
100likes for baba Buhari jare

politics no be fight
homerevival:

You better wake up from your sleep before you weewee on the bed!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2015
neutrotoba:
am reporting this post, it lacks common sense
politics no be fight
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2015
trayvon360:
ypur bugatti go turn keke just now. Trust me

mybfuel don't d finish

make jega call this thing ma know where I go park nau
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by khassy(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2015
neutrotoba:
am reporting this post, it lacks common sense
politics no be fight
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by remsonik(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
profojah:

Ode, Must you always be a _dumbass whenever you post,..Does this place look like Cham city..i'm pretty sure you're suffering from Glaucoma..You better go get a better life and tell your PDP to be wise..

Its you who is a dumbass. Have you been there before. I once worked there so don't tell me trash!! Compare the pictures below.

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
khassy:

politics no be fight
so u get orijin b4 na hm u dy talk politricks. *colets orijin and switches of tv*
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
remsonik:

Its you who is a dumbass. Have you been there before. I once worked there so don't tell me trash!! Compare the pictures below.
You're still a dumbass dearie and you claim you worked at chams, see how foolish you are, ..Isn't there a diff between "Using chams computer system AND being loquacious and yelling that, that place isn't a situation room"..

*gives her a pair of glasses* oya look well, does the place (Pix of the topic) look like chams you claim you worked??
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by remsonik(f): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2015
profojah:

You're still a dumbass dearie and you claim you worked at chams, see how foolish you are, ..Isn't there a diff between "Using chams computer system AND being loquacious and yelling that, that place isn't a situation room"..

*gives her a pair of glasses* oya look well, does the place (Pix of the topic) look like chams you claim you worked??
Yes that is chams. That pics isn't a situation room. It's an event organised by the lagos state government on ICT youth empowerment

Atleast elections are over and we can see that the people's choice prevailed.

Oponu!!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
remsonik:

Yes that is chams. That pics isn't a situation room. It's an event organised by the lagos state government on ICT youth empowerment

Atleast elections are over and we can see that the people's choice prevailed.

Oponu!!!
Just agree with me that you're a _dumbass _imbecile,.@first bolded, Haaaaaa, Where did you hear this jargons from and why this gibberish, babe you're a _Fucktard...@Second bolded, na only your village the gubernatorial will hold..

Get a job and stop pulling wrong notes. ....#ewu

Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) / Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests