Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). (26944 Views)

Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics) / Godwin Obaseki Casts His Vote (pics) / EdoDecides: Blind Man Assisted By His Daughter To Vote (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by 400billionman: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
I THINK APC SAID THE MAN SLUMPS AND FLOWN TO UK? APC AND LIES, JUST LIKE ALL THE FAKE RESULTS ON NL

They even created a thread that he is dead.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by 400billionman: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
akpabio my man

uv tried to deliver GEJ by all means

God bless you my governor

wish ur vote can change that of the north

but it's too late from what am seeing online

yeah am a PDP member but scared

I have stoppedi SHOUTING GEJ till.........

lemme see what d election yields first

at d moment am partyless

can swap from PDP to APC like soyinka taught me

for now SAI buhari for the first time

from a confused PDP member

So you believe all these OLUWOLE results APC cheats are flying about on Nairaland ?

Didn't Akpabio slump again and died in UK according to APC ? Bros, keep believing these born liars. Bunch of disgruntled elements. That went and printed FAKE certificate for BUHARI.

You are really gullible.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by eebann(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2015
[img][/img] interested in rice business.. Then call miss ruth

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by lonelydora: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Felixsun20:
I believe u are referring to ur father, and not my sweet Governor! Waka!!!

Your father there!!
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Vikky014(f): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
akpabio my man

uv tried to deliver GEJ by all means

God bless you my governor

wish ur vote can change that of the north

but it's too late from what am seeing online

yeah am a PDP member but scared

I have stoppedi SHOUTING GEJ till.........

lemme see what d election yields first

at d moment am partyless

can swap from PDP to APC like soyinka taught me

for now SAI buhari for the first time

from a confused PDP member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I DON DIE O .PLEASE OOOOOOOO
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
nzeadachie:
I THINK APC SAID THE MAN SLUMPS AND FLOWN TO UK? APC AND LIES, JUST LIKE ALL THE FAKE RESULTS ON NL
How many bags of rice were you given brother just to put this up ?when Fani kayode paid someone in London to rubbish APC campaign were you with an otolaryngologist then?
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by ROCKHARDDK(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC and a total full house of Educated fools and abundance of uneducated fools... Imagine the calamity A P C stands for
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by NobleG1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Luckily for me the Gov. Was to vote also at my unit and he's really cool seeing his behavior for a long while....also came with the wife.

pix below.

Lucky you while he loots your state's dry. Dumb Nigerians.

Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by NobleG1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Luckily for me the Gov. Was to vote also at my unit and he's really cool seeing his behavior for a long while....also came with the wife.

pix below.

Lucky you.... while he loots your state's treasury dry. Dumb Nigerians.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Swaggzkid: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
NobleG1:

Lucky you.... while he loots your state's treasury dry. Dumb Nigerians.
Your papa dey dia *go Bleep shit*
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by NobleG1(m): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Your papa dey dia *go Bleep shit*

You're probably a bastard because if you had a father, one you respect, you won't st*upidly call out someone's father.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Swaggzkid: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2015
NobleG1:

You're probably a bastard because if you had a father, one you respect, you won't st*upidly call out someone's father.
You're probably a dumb ass because if you had a functioning brain, one you utilize, you won't st*pidly call NIGERIANS as a whole dumb.
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by NobleG1(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2015
Swaggzkid:

You're probably a dumb ass because if you had a functioning brain, one you utilize, you won't st*pidly call NIGERIANS as a whole dumb.

There was no way I meant ALL Nigerians are st*upid. But you're too dumb to figure it out. I'm a Nigerian too but a very smart one.
The st*upid Nigerians I meant are id*iots like you!
Re: Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). by Swaggzkid: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
NobleG1:

There was no way I meant ALL Nigerians are st*upid. But you're too dumb to figure it out. I'm a Nigerian too but a very smart one.
The st*upid Nigerians I meant are id*iots like you!
You are the dumb ass here. And also the id*iot at the same time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu To Buhari: Nigerians Don't Want Excuses, Appoint Your Cabinet Now / Dapo Abiodun of APC heads for victory in Ogun / Kogi Judges Avoid Swearing In Edward Onoja As Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.