Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Last Bus To Otueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Bus To Otueke (571 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Bus To Otueke by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 29, 2015
At this point in time, I have to sure my respect to mr president and his wife for the six years intervention. It is no doubt that jonathan is a good man but one way or the other he was surrounded by bad people which am yet to figure out. Am afraid if this people were likes of fayose, FFK e.t.c the signs was obvious that the last bus to otueke was loading when mr president finger was rejected by the card reader he paid for when the pples general and wife did thres in less than 10secs, fellow nigerians and NL I will urge everybody to use today sunday to prepare very well for a start to do things the right way because that is the only way to actually allow the incoming president get the ship of these country to the promise land. For those that are yet to cast thre vote, do so with calmness as ur vote is alrdy warning up to join the list of votes that will mke this country a great nation more than what it was before. I use this opportunity to say Welcome to a new beginning to all NL I pray for God spprt for the incoming leaders to govern us with the best of thre ability so that the dividends of democracy reaches every individuals.

4 Likes

Re: Last Bus To Otueke by Rawshal(m): 3:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Nice goodbye message for mr jonathan.wen his service is needed nxt time he shall.we wish u well in ur future endervour.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Jega Is The Real Hero / Orubebs The Sharp Guy..warri No Dey Carry Last / The Law Require Before Declaring Anyone Winner... Orubabe Vs Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.