Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Summary:all About Yesterday Here.. Wasnt Funny Ooo +pics+amebo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary:all About Yesterday Here.. Wasnt Funny Ooo +pics+amebo (1065 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summary:all About Yesterday Here.. Wasnt Funny Ooo +pics+amebo by chrischidi: 3:24am On Mar 29, 2015
hey guys.. this is a brief rundown on yesterday election .....cant really type all sha...

source.: http://www.kriscamdi.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-all-about-yesterday.html

and ...and finally 28th march have come and gone. Yesterday eh guys i was just observing oo, hearing things and things and also seeing things and things mehn, ehen before i continue, please other parties like AD, and the rest, no vex because we dont even know if you guys are contesting.
My side was quite peaceful oo, how about you guys? Many things happened in other states like i heard o Dont worry, there are many pictures both the good bad and ugly. hmm did you people hear
about the bomb blast in Gombe state and also the inec officials that were killed by unkown gunmen?
or even about the APC members that i heard that was shot dead in rivers state? chai that one seems to be the worst i heard about yesterday. asin ehh. rivers state was so bloody Gunshots oo, killings oo and all the violence that happened there i just pray that nothing happened to my fellow corp members there oo,
and whats that his name again sef Amaechi was busy patrolling looking for how to manage the election well abi looking for where to rig any part he can. But the military stopped him sha and prevented him from misbehaving.Another one was the okada man and a female adhoc staff that i heard lost their lives in an accident on her way to the venue after part of the bike pulled off.. Please lets not all loose our lives in this election oo. if we all do, will the president rule himself bikonu?
Eheen its true sef. i also heard heard that at first oo, President Goodluck was having issues with his accreditation oo but anyways it was later resolved and when asked by the press he said he voted for himself.. who him wan vote before na?....on the other hand kwanu,Buhari looked so relaxed, went casted his own vote, went and chilled one side..even ALIKO DANGOTE, that guys name is supposed to be spelt with capital letter all through always joor and also the likes of Ini edo, Shehu Shagari, fashola and Ambode(Forming orderly citizens in the queue), Atiku, Obasanjo, Holy man Bishop Oyedepo,Tinubu and ehen Patience Ozokwo..

PLease its just too long jooor.. and for the pictures,you can go see all of them at http://www.kriscamdi.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-all-about-yesterday.html or check the thread that has all of them

cnt post all here

Re: Summary:all About Yesterday Here.. Wasnt Funny Ooo +pics+amebo by chimoskyg(m): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

APC ‘results Room’ For Fake Results Uncovered (PHOTOS) / Patience Jonathan's Reaction To GMB's Victory / Full Profile On Akinwunmi Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.